AMAMCM ASSO-PGA-CET 2015 Entrance Exam
Association of Management of Ayurvedic Medical Colleges of Maharashtra,
Row House No.5 – Scheme 7,
Wadhavli Village, Chembur,
Bombay No. 74.
Telephone No : 022 24040349,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amamcm.org.
The entrance examination for the Post Graduate Courses in the private unaided Ayurved College in the State of Maharashtra for the Academic year 2015-16 shall be conducted by the Competent Authority appointed by the Association of Management of Ayurvedic Medical Colleges of Maharastra (AMAMCM).
PG Course :
- M.D.(Ayu.) Ayurved Samhita Siddhanta
- M.D.(Ayu.) Kriya Sharir
- M.D.(Ayu.) Rachana Sharir
- M.D.(Ayu.) Agad tantra
- M.D.(Ayu.) Dravyaguna Vigyan
- M.D.(Ayu.) Ras Shastra Bhaishajya
- M.D.(Ayu.) Rog Nidan & V.V.
- M.D.(Ayu.) Swastha Vrutta
- M.D.(Ayu.) Chhaya & Vikiran
- M.D.(Ayu.) Kaumar Bhrutya
- M.D.(Ayu.) Kayachikitsa
- M.D.(Ayu.) Panchakarma
- M.S.(Ayu.) Prasuti Tantra & Strirog
- M.S.(Ayu.) Shalya Samanya
- M.S.(Ayu.) Shalya Kshar & Anushastra
- M.S.(Ayu.) Shalakya Netra
- M.S.(Ayu.) Shalakya Shiro Nasa Kama
- M.S.(Ayu.) Shalakya Danta Mukha
- M.D.(Ayu.) Manasrog
- M.S.(Ayu.) Sangya Haran
- PG. Diploma in Prasuti & Striroga
- Ayu. Pharm. Ras – Bhaishajya
AMAMCM ASSO-PGA-CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate must be an Indian National.
2. A candidate who has passed final B.A.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification in Ayurved included in the second schedule appended to the CCIM act, 48 of 1970 & are covered under parts “A”,”A-I”,”B”,”C” Schedule appended to MMP Act, 1961 and passed the qualifying examination from the state of Maharashtra (Except for out of state categery) and has completed one year rota or internshipwill be eligible to appearforAsso-PGA-CET-2015.
3. The provisional/permanent MCIM registration or CCIM registration is a condition precedent for appearing at Asso-PGA-CET-2015 and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
4. A candidate who has completed one year compulsory internship or is likely to Complete the same on or before 31/10/2015 can appear for Asso-PGA-CET-2015
5. Candidates likely to complete their internship on or before commencement of first round should submit documentary proof from their principals / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship. Candidate will be fully responsible for submitting correct information in the application form.
6. Candidates who are previously registered and persuing / completed the course are not eligible for appearing at Asso-PGA-CET-2015 Candidates who have completed PG Diploma is eligible to appear forthe Asso-PGA-CET-2015 for admission to PG Degree in the same subject only.
7. Candidate should keep one photo copy of his / her application form duly field in with him / her for future reference.
8. Candidate should preserve the (i) Receipt-cum-identity card (ii) Information brochure for subsequent use.
9. Candidate in open category must obtained minimum 50% or more marks in Asso-PGA-CET-2015 and 40% in case of constitutional reservation in Asso-PGA-CET-2015.
AMAMCM ASSO-PGA-CET 2015 Application Form
Information brochure along with blank application form will be available at the office of AMAMCM, Mumbai & notified centers on payment of prescribed fees of 1000/-by D.D. drawn on favour of AMAMCM, payable at Islampur drawn on a nationalised / scheduled Bank. Application form will also be available from office of the Association by post with an additional DD of 200/- for postal charges.
The application form complete in all respect shall be submitted directly to the office of AMAMCM, Mumbai either in person or by post or courier. The filled in application is to be duly returned along with the common Enterence test fees for Asso-PGA-CET-2015. 3000/- which shall be paid by DD in favour of AMAMCM, payable at Islampur drawn on a nationalised / scheduled Bank at the time of submission of application form. Application must be accompanied by the self addressed and stamp envelop along with receipt-cum-identity card for acknowledgement.
- Candidate will receive the admit card which is available on our website www.amamcm.org on or before 10th August, 2015.
- Asso-PGA-CET- 2015 will be conducted at Mumbai only.
AMAMCM ASSO-PGA-CET 2015 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in English, Marathi and Hindi Languages.
- Asso-PGA-CET- 2015 paper will be of three hours duration containing 250 Multiple choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick mark multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks are awarded to them.
AMAMCM ASSO-PGA-CET 2015 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration Starts ( For Online Registration Click Here )||31st January 2017|
|2||Institution Online Registration Closes||20th May, 2017|
|3||Payment mode – Cash Last date of Payment ( cash )||23rd May, 2017|
|4||Payment mode - DD Demand Draft after 13th May, 2017 will not be entertained. (Scanned or soft copy of the D.D. should reach SLS, Pune by email on - firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 May, 2017 And the original demand draft should reach to SLS, Pune office on or before 20 May 2017 )||13th May, 2017|
|5||List of candidates shortlisted for PI- WS||29th May, 2017 by ( 5:00 ) pm|
|6||Personal Interaction and Writing Sample (PI-WS)||5th June, 2017|
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Entrance Exam
75 Mint Road,
Fort, Mumbai : 400 001,
Telephone : 022 – 2264 1361 / 1603,
Fax : 022 – 2264 1362,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amupmdc.org.
The entrance examination for the Post Graduate Courses in Medical and Dental Courses in the State of Maharashtra for the Academic year 2014 – 2015 shall be conducted by the Competent Authority appointed by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Maharashtra ( AMUPMDC ).
The entrance examination shall be conducted for all the admission for Super Speciality Courses seats except NRI seats in the private unaided Medical and Dental Colleges.
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Exam Date : 24th August, 2014 ( Sunday )|
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who has passed final B. P. Th Examination From an I. A. P. recognized Physiotherapy College, and completing six months compulsory rotating internship will be eligible to appear for APGP-CET 2014.
- A candidate who has completed six months compulsory internship on or before 31st August 2014 can appear for APGP-CET 2014.
- Candidates likely to complete their internship on or before 31st August, 2014 should submit documentary proof from their Principal / Dean of the College regarding the likely date of completion of internship. Candidate will be fully responsible for submitting correct information in the application Form.
- Candidate should have registered with Maharashtra State Council for OT & PT or IAP
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Seats
- The List of Post Graduate Courses available and the Number of Seats in the respective College are given for the latest position the candidates should refer to the website of AMUPMDC www.amupmdc.org.
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Application Form
1. An applicant seeking admission to the AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 will be required to submit Single Prescribed Application Form, which can be obtained from the following address :
Office of the AMUPMDC,
75 Mint Road, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 001.
2. Information Brochure along with blank Application Form will be available at the office of the AMUPMDC at Mumbai on payment of prescribed fees of 1000/- by DD drawn in favour of “AMUPMDC” payable at “Mumbai” drawn on a Nationalised / Scheduled Bank.
3. The Common Entrance Test fees for AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 is 3,000/- which shall be paid by DD in favour of “AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India “ drawn on a Nationalised / Scheduled Bank at the time of submission of application form.
4. Last date for submission of AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Application Form is till 21st September, 2014.
5. Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical & Dental College APSS CET 2014 will be conducted only at Mumbai.
6. No documents to be attached with the AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Super Speciality Application Form.
7. Candidate should fill the Application Form in his / her own handwriting and submit within specified date.
AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 Exam Pattern
1. All the eligible candidates are required to take the APSS CET 2014 at their own cost.
2. The APSS CET Super Speciality Entrance Exam 2014 will be conducted on 24th August, 2014 between 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM.
3. The AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 will be conducted only at Mumbai.
4. The examination will be conducted in English Language.
5. AMUPMDC APSS CET 2014 paper will be of two & half hours duration containing 100 multiple – choice questions ( MCQ ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be No Negative Marking for wrong answers. Scratching, Overwriting, Erasing, Tick Mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them.
6. The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of B.P.Th Examination and shall cover all the subjects of B.P Th. Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below :
|2012||First||51||Asian Women\'s Championships||Ulan Bator, Mongolia|
|2012||Third||51||Summer Olympics||London, United Kingdom|
|2011||First||48||Asian Women’s Cup||Haikou, China|
|2010||First||48||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships||Bridgetown, Barbados|
|2010||First||46||Asian Women’s Championships||Astana, Kazakhstan|
|2009||First||46||Asian Indoor Games||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|2008||First||46||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships||Ningbo, China|
|2008||Second||46||Asian Women’s Championships||Guwahati, India|
|2006||First||46||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships||New Delhi, India|
|2006||First||46||Venus Women’s Box Cup||Vejle, Denmark|
|2005||First||46||Asian Women’s Championships||Kaohsiung, Taiwan|
|2005||First||46||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships||Podolsk, Russia|
|2004||First||46||Women’s World Cup||Tonsberg, Norway|
|2003||First||46||Asian Women’s Championships||Hisar, India|
|2002||First||45||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships||Antalya, Turkey|
|2002||First||45||Witch Cup||Pecs, Hungary|
|2001||Second||48||Women\'s World Amateur Boxing Championships ||Pennsylvania, USA|
AMUPMDC APSS CET Reservations 2014 :
- Reservation of Seats for SC, ST, VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 and OBC will be as per Government Notification No MED-2006 / 1196 / CR 204 / 06 EDU-1 ( 2 ) dated 24th July, 2006 subject to Legislation of Parliament of Judicial Pronouncement.
- 15 % of total intake for Wards of NRI.
AMUPMDC APSS CET Selection Process 2014 :
The selection to a Course / College will be made as per Merit Cum Preference given by the candidate. The selection process shall be as follows :
1. The list of subjects and college codes is provided
2. Subject and College Codes :
a. The subject and college code is a three digit number specific for each subject and College combination.
b. Subject and College code numbers are specific.
c. Code number represents a particular subject is a specific college. Eg
Code Number – 112, Subject – Neuro Sciences, College – VSPM College of Physiotherapy.
d. Subject & College Codes are given to course existing in those colleges. For these codes one and more number of seats may be available. Therefore subject and college code choices can be given as preferences.
e. Seat distribution Chart : Contains distributions of available seats. The college wise & subject wise distribution will be made available on the website of AMUPMDC. Seat distribution chart is subject to change as per instructions of University / Availability / Non availability of PG Teachers etc.