AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Application Form
AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2015
The AMUPMDC PGCET Information Brochure and Online Application Form will be available from 5th January, 2015 to 24th January, 2015. Before filling AMUPMDC PGCET Online Application form download information brochure of APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015 and read the same carefully.
AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Application Procedure
The AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Online Application Form should be submitted as mentioned below :
1. Online application for APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015 Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org. Click on the above link.
2. Go through the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
3. AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Application form will be displayed.
4. Candidate should fill all the application form along with Scanned photograph and signature.
5. System will validate required fields before allowing him for submission.
6. Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
7. During submission system will ask the Candidate for Password.
8. Bank Challan will be Displayed in duplicate.
9. Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee towards the Processing & Exam total of 3,000.00 by cash in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India on next Working Day onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID / Transaction ID.
10. Unique Application No. / Username will be available on challan for the fee 3,000/- for Processing Fee & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
11. ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org
12. Candidate should login with Application No. / User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
13. AMUPMDC PGCET Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his / her personal records.
14. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015.
15. Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
16. From scheduled date, Candidate can take printout of AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Admit card.
17. Candidate has to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Photo ID proof.
18. No documents to be attached with the AMUPMDC PGCET application form.
AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Admit Card
The AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Admit card will be available on the website www.amupmdc.org between 3rd February, 2015 to 7th February, 2015. The candidate can take printout of Admit card from our official website www.amupmdc.org and go to the Centre with printout of admit card and Photo ID proof.
AMUPMDC PGCET Selection Process 2015
1. To be eligible for selection to Medical / Dental Postgraduate Courses a candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% Marks and candidates belonging to reserved category must secure not less than 40% Marks at APGM / APGD CET – 2015.
2. The selection to a Course / College will be made as per Merit-Cum-Preference given by the candidate.
3. Admissions to P. G. courses for the Academic year 2015-16 will be done by filling the Preference form Online. The Preferences filled in by the candidate will be centrally processed by computer on the basis of Merit Cum Preference the selection to be made and the list of selected candidates in each round will be declared on the website of AMUPMDC. As per the selection list the candidates will report to the allotted college and report within the stipulated time.
4. Eligible candidates from APGM / APGD-CET 2015 Merit List will be required to fill in the “Preference Form” online. The preference form to be filled between 01st March, 2015 to 20th March, 2015. The preference form filled online will be centrally processed and final merit list prepared. As per the Meritcum-Preference the selection to be made and the list of selected candidates will be declared on the website of AMUPMDC. As per the declared Selection List the candidates should report to the allotted College and join within the specified period.
5. The list of subjects and college codes will be displayed on the website.
AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2015 – AMUPMDC PG Medical Application Form 2015 – AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Admit Card – AMUPMDC PGCET Application Process 2015 – AMUPMDC PGCET Selection Process 2015.
Exams Date Related : AMUPMDC PG Application Forms 2015, AMUPMDC PG Entrance Exam Application Form 2015, APGM CET Medical Application Form 2015, AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Application Form, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2015, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Availability 2015, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Submission 2015, Admit Card for AMUPMDC PGCET 2015, APGD CET Application Form Last Date 2015, AMUPMDC PG Medical Forms 2015, APGM CET 2015 Application Process, AMUPMDC Common Entrance Test 2015 Application Forms, APGD CET 2015 Application Procedure, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Status 2015, APGD CET Dental Applications 2015, Selection Process for AMUPMDC PGCET 2015, AMUPMDC PG 2015 Application Form Fee, AMUPMDC PGCET Registration Forms 2015, APGM CET Application Form Download 2015, AMUPMDC PG Dental 2015 Application Form, AMUPMDC PGCET 2015 Application Late Fee, APGM CET Application Available Dates 2015, AMUPMDC 2015 PG Admission Forms,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for amupmdc pgcet 2015 application form by vennila