AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application Form
AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2014
The AMUPMDC PGCET Information Brochure and Online Application Form will be available from 01st December, 2013 to 24th December, 2013. Before filling AMUPMDC PGCET Online Application form download information brochure of APGM CET 2014 and APGD CET 2014 and read the same carefully.
The AMUPMDC PGCET Application Forms will be available online from 25th November, 2013 to 24th December, 2013. The Online Submission of AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application Forms will be from 25th November, 2013 to 24th December, 2013 and Online Submission of Application Form with late fee of 500/- will be from 26th December, 2013 to 31st December, 2013.
AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application Procedure
The AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Online Application Form should be submitted as mentioned below :
1. Online application for APGM CET 2014 and APGD CET 2014 Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org. Click on the link.
2. Go through the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
3. AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application form will be displayed.
4. Candidate should fill all the application form along with Scanned photograph and signature.
5. System will validate required fields before allowing him for submission.
6. Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
7. During submission system will ask the Candidate for Password.
8. Bank Challan will be Displayed in duplicate.
9. Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee towards the Processing & Exam total of 3,000/- for Processing Fee & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
11. ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org
12. Candidate should login with Application No. / User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
13. AMUPMDC PGCET Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his / her personal records.
14. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of APGM CET 2014 and APGD CET 2014.
15. Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
16. From scheduled date, Candidate can take printout of AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Admit card.
17. Candidate has to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Photo ID proof.
18. No documents to be attached with the AMUPMDC PGCET application form.
AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Admit Card
The AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Admit card will be available on the website www.amupmdc.org between 01st January, 2014 to 10th January, 2014. The candidate can take printout of Admit card from our official website www.amupmdc.org and go to the Centre with printout of admit card and Photo ID proof.
AMUPMDC PGCET Selection Process 2014
1. To be eligible for selection to Medical / Dental Postgraduate Courses a candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% Marks and candidates belonging to reserved category must secure not less than 40% Marks at APGM / APGD CET – 2014.
2. The selection to a Course / College will be made as per Merit-Cum-Preference given by the candidate.
3. The Preference form shall be given to the candidates immediately after the APGM / APGD-CET 2014 is over at the examination centre itself.
4. Eligible candidates from APGM / APGD-CET 2014 Merit List will be required to fill in the “Preference Form”. The preference form should be submitted directly to the office of the AMUPMDC on or before 18th March, 2014. Preference form received after 18th March, 2014 will not be considered. The Preference filled by the candidates will be centrally processed and the final merit list prepared. As per the Merit-cum-Preference the selection to be made and the list of selected candidates will be declared on the website of AMUPMDC. As per the declared Selection List the candidates should report to the allotted College and join within the specified period.
5. The list of subjects and college codes will be provided with the Preference Form.
AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2014 – AMUPMDC PG Medical Application Form 2014 – AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Admit Card – AMUPMDC PGCET Application Process 2014 – AMUPMDC PGCET Selection Process 2014.
Exams Date Related : AMUPMDC PG Application Forms 2014, AMUPMDC PG Entrance Exam Application Form 2014, APGM CET Medical Application Form 2014, AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application Form, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form 2014, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Availability 2014, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Submission 2014, Admit Card for AMUPMDC PGCET 2014, APGD CET Application Form Last Date 2014, AMUPMDC PG Medical Forms 2014, APGM CET 2014 Application Process, AMUPMDC Common Entrance Test 2014 Application Forms, APGD CET 2014 Application Procedure, AMUPMDC PGCET Application Form Status 2014, APGD CET Dental Applications 2014, Selection Process for AMUPMDC PGCET 2014, AMUPMDC PG 2014 Application Form Fee, AMUPMDC PGCET Registration Forms 2014, APGM CET Application Form Download 2014, AMUPMDC PG Dental 2014 Application Form, AMUPMDC PGCET 2014 Application Late Fee, APGM CET Application Available Dates 2014, AMUPMDC 2014 PG Admission Forms,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for amupmdc pgcet 2014 application form by sharon