Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2015
Directorate of Admission, Andhra University,
Vijayanagar Palace, PEDA WALTAIR,
Visakhpatanam – 530 017.
Telephone : 2573441,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in.
AUCET 2015 Exam Date
Andhra University Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test AUCET 2015 into various Science, Arts, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University ( AU ), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University ( BRAU ), Srikakulam, P.G Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & B.R.A.U offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
|AUCET 2015 Exam Date : 05th May, 2015|
Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for AUCET 2015.
AUCET 2015 Eligibity Criteria
|Test Code Name||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|101 Life Sciences||10101||M.Sc. Biochemistry - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the three subjects ( as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10102||M.Sc. Biotechnology - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following
subjects : Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics,Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.
|10103 ||M.Sc. Biotechnology - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|10104||M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology offered in Department of Botany - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects :
Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science and Quality Control. or 4 years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ).
|10105||M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management - A.U.|
|10106||M.Sc. Environmental Sciences, A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry and any two of the Life Science Subjects as Optionals. B.E.M. / B.Sc.(Ag) / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10107||M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics - offered in AU. College of Science & Technology||B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in Part - II. B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science & Qualify Control and B.Sc. with Nutrition as one of the subjects.|
|10108||M.Sc. Botany - A.U.||B.Sc. Botany ( As main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10109||M.Sc. Human Genetics - A.U.||B.Sc. with any three of the following subjects : Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Tech.|
|10110||M.Sc.Marine Biology and Fisheries - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Zoology ( As main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects.|
|10111 ||M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology - A.U.|
|10112||M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology - A.U.
|10113||M.Sc. Zoology - A.U.|
|10114 ||M.Sc. Microbiology - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects : Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agricultrue and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science|
|10115||M.Sc. Fishery Science - A.U.||B.Sc. Zoology ( As main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|102 Physical Sciences||10201||M.Sc.Physics - A.U.||B.Sc. with Physics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non - biological science subject.|
|10202||M.Sc.Space Physics - A.U.|
|10203||M.Sc. Nuclear Physics - A.U.|
|10204||M.Sc.Meteorology - A.U.|
|10205||M.Sc.Physical Oceanography - A.U|
|10206||M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Geophysics
( 3 years duration ) - A.U.
|10207||M.Sc. Marine Geophysics|
|10208||M.Sc. Tech. Geophysics^ - B.R.A.U. SKML|
|10209||M.Sc. Physics - Affiliated Colleges of BRAU, SKLM|
|103 Mathematical Sciences||10301||M.Sc. Applied Mathematics - A.U.||B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics ( as main wherever applicable ) or B.Sc. Mathematics with Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10+2 level.|
|10302||M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics - A.U.||B.A / B.Sc.Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable )|
|10303||M.A. / M.Sc.Mathematics - B.R.A.U. SKML||#rowspan#
|10304||M.Sc. Statistics - A.U||B.A / B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics.|
|10305||M.Sc. Computer Science &
Statistics offered in department of Statistics - A.U.
|10306||M.Sc. Computer Science - ( 2 year Evening Course ) offered in A.U. College of Engineering.||(i) To have passed intermediate examination of state of A.P. with Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and
(ii) Three year B.Sc. degree program with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree program recognized by AU
|104 Chemical Sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry with the following specializations - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|10402||Bio - Inorganic Chemistry|
|10405||Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water|
|10407 ||Marine Chemistry|
|10408||M.Sc.Organic Chemistry - B.R.A.U. SKML|
|10410||Analytical Chemistry - Affiliated College of BRAU - SKLM|
|10411||Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.
|10411||M.Sc. Applied Chemistry - offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry -|
|B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry ( As main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|105 : Geology||10501||M.Sc. Geology - A.U.||B.Sc. with Geology ( as main wherever applicable ) with any other two subjects.|
|10502||M.Sc. Tech. Geology^ - B.R.A.U. SKLM||B.Sc. with Geology ( As main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non - biological science subject.|
|201 Humanities & Social Sciences||20101||M.Com. -A.U.||B.Com. ( Including vocational and restructured courses ), B.B.M|
|20102||M.Com. - PGC - A.U - Tadepalligudem|
|20103||M.Com. - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20104||M.A. Appl. Economics -A.U||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.|
|20105||M.A. Economics - A.U|
|20106||M.A. Economics - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20107||M.A. Economics PGC - AU. - Kakinada|
|20108||M.A. Economics - PGC - A.U -
|20109||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology - A.U.||B.A. with History or B.A. ( O.L. ) with History or B.F.A|
|20110||M.A. History - A.U.||B.A with History or B.A. ( O.L ) or B.A.L.|
|20111||M.H.R.M. - A.U.||Any graduate degree recognised by AU .|
|20112||M.H.R.M. - AU Campus, Kakinada
|20113||Journalism & Mass Communication. - A.U.|
|20114||M.S. Mass Communication & Media Studies - A.U.|
|20115||M.A. Political Science - A.U.|
|20116||M.A. Political Science PGC - AU - Kakinada|
|20117||M.A. Public Administration - A.U.|
|201 : Humanities & Social Sciences||20118||M.A. Public Administration PGC - AU - Kakinada||Any graduate degree Recognized by AU.|
|20119||M.A. ( H.R.D. ) - Offered in Law College. A.U.|
|20120||M.L.I.Sc. - A.U.|
|20121||M.L.I.Sc. - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20122||M.A. Philosophy - A.U.|
|20123||M.A. Psychology - A.U.|
|20124||M.A. / M.Sc. Anthropology offered in Department of Anthropology, A.U.|
|20125||M.A. Sociology - A.U.|
|20126||M.Ed. - A.U. ( 2 years duration )||B.Ed., B.Ed ( Special Education ) degree of any University recognized by NCTE / RCI with aggregate of 50% marks ( Subject to NCTE recognition|
|20127||M.Ed. - PGC - AU - VZM ( 2 years duration )|
|20128||M.Ed. - PGC - AU TPG ( 2 years duration )|
|20129||M.Ed. - B.R.A.U. SKLM ( 2 years duration )|
|20130||M.A. Social Work - A.U.|
|20131||M.A. Social Work - PGC - A.U - Tadepalligudem||B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences as one of the subjects / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.Com. / B.A.L. / B.F.A. / B.B.M|
|20132||M.A. Social Work - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20133||M.A. Rural Development - B.R.A.U. SKLM||B.A. with Rural Development or Economics or Social Work or Sociology or Statistics or Public Administration as one of the subjects or B.Com. B.B.M. or PGDCRS or B.Sc. ( Agri ) from a recognized University|
|202 : English||20201||M.A. English - A.U.||B.A. ( special English ) / B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A ( OL ) / B.F.A. / B.A.L. ( with Part - I General English for a minimum of 200 marks or more ).|
|20202||M.A. English - PGC - AU - VZM|
|20203||M.A. English PGC - A.U. KKD|
|20204||M.A. English PGC - A.U - Tadepalligudem|
|20205||M.A. English - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|203 : Telugu||20301||M.A. Telugu - A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A ( OL ) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L|
|20302||M.A. Telugu - B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|Test Code Name||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|151 : Geography||15101||M.Sc Geography - B.A Stream - A.U.||B.A. with Geography as one of the subjects.|
|15102||M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream -A.U.||B.Sc. with any three science subjects
Note : The unfilled seats in one stream shall be filled by the available canididates from the other stream.
|152 : M.Tech. Atmospheric Science||15201||M.Tech. Atmospheric Science ( 2 - Year Course) - A.U||M.Sc. with 50% in Physics / Electronics / Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics / B.Tech. in Mechanical - Engineering and B.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering.|
|153 : M.Tech. Ocean Sciences||15301||M.Tech. Ocean Sciences ( 2 -Year Course ) - A.U.||M.Sc. with 50% in Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Physics / Electronics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics / Computer Science & Applications / Geophysics / Environmental Science ( Mathematics and Physics at the B.Sc. level is necessary ) or B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Computer Science & Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Electronics / Electrical Engg. / Environmental Engg. B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and B.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering.|
|154 : M.Tech. Petroleum|
Exploration & Production
|15401||M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production ( 2 - Year Course )||Geo Sciences Stream : ( M.Sc. / M.Sc ( Tech ) Geology, Marine Geology, Applied Geology, Geo Informatics, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics and B.Tech. Geo Sciences, Geo Informatics Engineering or equivalent )
Engineering Stream : ( B.Tech.Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Applied Petroleum / Petrochemical / Engineering or equivalent ).
Note : If the seats in one category are not filled, they can be filled from other category.
|251 : Sanskrit||25101||M.A.Sanskrit - A.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with Sanskrit or Vidya Praveena with P.O.L. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L. or B.A. ( OL ) with Sanskrit or Senior P.G.Diploma in Sanskrit.|
|252 : M.P.Ed||25201||M.P.Ed. ( Two Year Course ) - A.U.||Candidates who have passed B.P.Ed. of this University or B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. of any other University recognized as equivalent there to.|
|253 : Hindi||25301||M.A. Hindi - A.U.||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
|254 : B.F.A.||25401||B.F.A. ( 4 years duration ) - AU||A pass in higher secondary course ( H.S.C. ) 10+2 pattern or Intermediate examination or its equivalent / 10+3 years Diploma.|
|255 : M.F.A.||25501||M.F.A. ( 2 years duration ) - AU||B.F.A. ( Sculpture / Painting / Graphics ) or its equivalent )|
|256 : Dance||25601||M.A. Dance ( Self - Finance ) - A.U.||B.A. Dance / B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.E. / M.B.B.S. Preference will be given to those who have passed Diploma / Certificate.|
|257 : Music||25701||M.A.Music - A.U.||Any graduate degree recognised by AU with Natya Visarada Degree, Certificate course in Kuchipudi / Bharata Natyam, Aduition grade in Doordarshan, 5 years of learning certificate from recognized Guru|
|258 : M.Ed Special Education ( VI )||25801||M.Ed Special Education ( VI ) ( 2 years duration )||B.Ed Special Education ( VI ) with aggregate 50% marks ( as per RCI norms )|
|259 : PGDCRS||25901||PG Diploma in Co - operation & Rural Studies ( One year )||Any graduate degree recognised by AU.|
|260 : Women Studies||26001||M.A. Women Studies|
|^ M.Sc.(Tech.) Geology / Geophysics offered in BRAU is a flexable 3 year course. In case if the student opts for an early graduation the student will be awarded M.Sc.Degree at the end of second year, if he qualifies in two years of study.|
|# Seats will be be filled on all India basis.|
|Test Code||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|551 : Integrated Geology||55101||M.Sc. 5 - Year Integrated course in Geology ( B.Sc + M.Sc ) - offered in Department of Geology - AUCST||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry (BiPC) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.|
|552 : Integrated Economics||55201||M.A. Economics 5 - Year Integrated course ( BA + MA ) - A.U||A pass in Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects and with a minimum of 50% of marks, with 5% relaxation in case of SC / ST candidates.|
|* The students admitted in 5 - Year Integrated courses can avail exit option after the completion of 3 years course period. They will be given B.A. / B.Sc degree.|
AUCET 2015 Reservation of Seats
Andhra University PG CET admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUCET 2015 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below :
A. Local Candidates :
In every course of study 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
1. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU ) :
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he/she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately proceeding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
2. A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause (1.1) above in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he she has resided last in such periods.
3. The remaining 15% of unreserved seats can be filled by the categories mentioned below :
- All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and
- The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non – locals”for the present purpose :
- All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas.
- Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognised by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed.
B. Other Categories of Reservations :
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education ( EC-2 ) Department, dt. 20-8-1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW(CV-1) dt. 10-12-1999 as amended uptodate :
- Scheduled Castes ( SC ) : 15%; Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%; Listed Backward Classes ( BC : 29%, A – 7%, B – 10%, C – 1%, D – 7% and E – 4% )
- NCC : 1%; Sports : 0.5%; Children of Armed Forces Personnel ( CAP ) : 2% of seats be filled by horizontal method of reservation.
- PH : 3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation. In the absence of suitable PH candidates in the respective categories, these seats will be filled – in with other candidates of the same category.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category. This rule of reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33.33% or more of the seats therein. In the absence of eligible women candidates in categories of SC, ST, BC Groups A, B, C, D, E, CAP, NCC, PH and Sports, those seats will be filled in with men candidates of the same category.
- The number of seats reserved under various categories shall be calculated on the total seats available in the respective units given below as per the existing rules of the respective universities : If there is any fraction in the calculation of seats under reservation for various categories, it should be rounded off to the nearest number without affecting the sanctioned strength.
- All Science courses offered by respective University Campus Colleges and P.G. Centres are taken as one unit each.
- All Science courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts courses offered by campus colleges and PG Centres of the respective Universities are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts Courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- 5 year Integrated M.A. / M.Sc Programs offerred in AU Campus colleges are taken as one unit each.
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in A.U. Engineering College are taken as one unit and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in affiliated college are taken as one unit.
- 1% supernumerary seats in each course are available in A.U. Campus to candidates belonging to AU NSS candidates. The selection of the candidates for the NSS categories will be made under the following three categories i.e., A, B, C.
- “A” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service along with Special Camp participation and represented the Nation in the International Event in NSS activities OR recipient of Indira Gandhi National NSS Award OR participant in the Republic Day Parade Camp in New Delhi.
- “B” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of Two years service along with Special Camp participation and participated in the National Integration Camp. Pre – R.D.Camp, Inter – Collegiate Camp, Youth Leadership Training Camp winners of the district, University Youth Festivals, recipients of District / University level NSS Best Service Awards.
- “C” Grade : The volunteers at are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities Colleges to Foreign students in each course of UGC subject to their eligibility. Such candidates need not appear for the Entrance Test. Their applications will be considered under separate fee structure applicable to foreign students such applications are processed through Director, International Affairs.
C. Procedure for AUCET Admission to Reserved Seats :
- SC, ST and LBC ( A, B, C, D, E ) seats will be filled as per the order of merit ( Rank ) in each category.
- In case of special reservation, University will constitute expert committees with competent authorities and they will fix the priority.
AUCET 2015 Application Form
Submission of Filled in Applications Through Online : AUCET applications should be submitted through online only.
AUCET Online Submission
AUCET online submission, visit the website www.audoa.in, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. A candidate has to pay 400/- ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments :
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan.
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall – Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
1. Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 16th April, 2015
2. Last Date for Submission of Online Application with late of 1000/- is 24th April, 2015
3. Incomplete Applications will be Summarily Rejected.
AUCET 2015 Hall Tickets
Candidates should download the Hall – Tickets from Andhra University website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in and attend the examination.
AUCET 2015 Examination Centres
AUCET 2015 will be conducted at the following Test Centres :
1. Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
2. When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
3. Andhra University reserves the right to :
- Allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice,
- Conduct or not to conduct any test and
- Cancel a Test / Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
AUCET 2015 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of AUCET Online Applications||09th March, 2015|
|Last date for submission of AUCET Online Applications||16th April, 2015|
|Last Date for submission of AUCET Online Applications with late fee of 1000/-||24th April, 2015|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding AUCET Online Applications||16th April, 2015 to 27th April, 2015|
|Downloading AUCET Hall Tickets from website||02nd May, 2015|
|Commencement of AUCET Entrance Tests||05th May, 2015|
|Date of AUCET Publication of Results||21st May, 2015|
AUCET 2015 Exam Date – AUCET 2015 Eligibility – AUCET 2015 Exam Centers – AUCET 2015 Application Form Details.
Exams Date Related : AUCET 2015 Exam Schedule, AUCET Entrance Exam 2015 Date, Exam Date for AUCET 2015, Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2015, AUCET 2015 Test Date, Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2015, AUCET 2015 Seats Allotments, Andhra University Entrance Exam Dates 2015, AUCET 2015 Admission, AUCET 2015 Examination Day, AUCET 2015 Application Form Availability, AUCET Important Dates 2015, AUCET 2015 Application Form Cost, Exam Centers for AUCET 2015, AUCET 2015 Application Form Procedure, AUCET Entrance Exam Centers 2015, AUCET 2015 Test Centers, AUCET 2015 Application Form Issue Date, Andhra University PG 2015 Notification, AUCET 2015 Application Form Submission Date, AUCET 2015 Hall Ticket, Last Date of AUCET Application Form 2015, Seats Offered by AUCET 2015, AUCET 2015 Admit Card, Availability of AUCET Application Form 2015,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for andhra university common entrance test – aucet 2015 by swathi