Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2016
Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2016
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test ( AUCET ) 2016 into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University ( AU ), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University ( BRAU ), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
AUCET 2016 Eligibility
|Test Code & Name||Course Code & Name||Eligibility|
|101- Life Sciences||10101 : M.Sc. Biochemistry – A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the three subjects (as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10102 : M.Sc. Biotechnology – A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics,Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10103 : M.Sc. Biotechnology – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|10104 : M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology offered in Department of Botany – A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science and Quality Control. or 4 years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ).|
|10105 : M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management – A.U|
|10106 : M.Sc. Environmental Sciences, A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry and any two of the Life Science Subjects as Optionals. B.E.M / B.Sc.(Ag) / B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10107 : M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics-A.U.x||B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in PartII. B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. (Vocational) Food Science & Quality Control and B.Sc. with Nutrition as one of the subjects.|
|10108 : M.Sc. Botany – A.U.||B.Sc. Botany with any other two science subjects including vocational subjects|
|10109 : M.Sc. Human Genetics – A.U.||B.Sc. with any three of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Tech.|
|10110 : M.Sc.Marine Biology and Fisheries – A.U.||B.Sc./B.Sc. Vocational Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects.|
|10111 : M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology – A.U.|
|10112 : M.Sc.Marine Biotechnology – A.U|
|10113 : M.Sc. Zoology – A.U.|
|10114 : M.Sc. Microbiology – A.U.||B.Sc./B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agricultrue and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|10115 : M.Sc. Fishery Science – A.U.||B.Sc. Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries|
|10116 : M.Sc. Home Science (2years Self-finance) regular course offered in St.Joseph’s Coll for Women(A), VSP||10+2+3 with Food and Nutrition / Food Technology or Composite/General Home Science at B.Sc. level / B.Sc. with Chemistry and Life Sciences.|
|102 : Physical Sciences||10201 : M.Sc.Physics – A.U.||B.Sc.with Physics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject.|
|10202 : M.Sc.Space Physics – A.U.|
|10203 : M.Sc.Nuclear Physics-A.U.|
|10204 : M.Sc.(Tech.) Geophysics (3 years duration)-A.U.|
|10205 : M.Sc. Marine Geophysics|
|10206 : M.Sc. Tech. Geophysics^ -B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|10207 : M.Sc. Physics – Affiliated Colleges of BRAU, SKLM|
|10208 : M.Sc.Meteorology-A.U||B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics.|
|10209 : M.Sc.Physical Oceanography – A.U.|
|10210 : M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation offered in Dept. of Systems DesignAU||B.Sc., with Electronics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics, P.G. Diploma in Instrumentation.|
|103 : Mathematical Sciences||10301 : M.Sc. Applied Mathematics -A.U.||B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics (as main wherever applicable) or B.Sc. Mathematics with Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10+2 level.|
|10302 : M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics – A.U||B.A/B.Sc.Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|10303 : M.A./M.Sc.Mathematics – B.R.A.U. SKML|
|10304 : M.Sc. Statistics – A.U.||B.A/B.Sc. with both Mathematics and Statistics.|
|10305 : M.Sc. Computer Science & Statistics offered in department of Statistics-A.U.|
|10306 : M.Sc. Computer Science – (2 year Evening Course) offered in A.U. College of Engineering.||(i) To have passed intermediate examination of state of A.P. with Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and (ii) Three year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme recognized by AU|
|104 : Chemical Sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry with the following specializations – A.U||B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry/Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|10401 : Analytical Chemistry|
|10402 : Bio-Inorganic Chemistry|
|10403 : Environmental Chemistry|
|10404 : Inorganic Chemistry|
|10405 : Chemistry and Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water|
|10406 : Organic Chemistry|
|10407 : Marine Chemistry|
|10408 : M.Sc.Organic Chemistry – B.R.A.U. SKML|
|10409 : Nuclear Chemistry|
|10410 : Analytical Chemistry -Affiliated College of BRAU – SKLM|
|10411 : Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|10412 : M.Sc. Applied Chemistry – offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry – AUCE(A)||B.Sc. /B.Sc. Vocational Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry (as main wherever applicable) as one of the subjects.|
|105 : Geology||10501 : M.Sc. Geology – A.U.||B.Sc. with Geology (as main wherever applicable) with any other two subjects|
|10502 : M.Sc. Tech. Applied Geology (3years duration) – A.U.||B.Sc. Geology (as Main wherever applicable) with any two of the following subjects; Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mineral benefication and Materials Handling.|
|10503 : M.Sc. Tech. Geology^ – B.R.A.U. SKLM||B.Sc. with Geology (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject.|
|201 : Humanities & Social Sciences||20101 : M.Com. -A.U||B.Com. (Including vocational and restructured courses), B.B.M.|
|20102 : M.Com. – PGC-A.U – TPG|
|20103 : M.Com. – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20104 : M.Com. – VZM|
|20105 : M.A. Appl. Economics -A.U.||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.|
|20106 : M.A. Economics – A.U.|
|20107 : M.A. Economics – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20108 : M.A. Economics PGC – AU. – KKD|
|20109 : M.A. Economics – PGC-A.U -TPG|
|20110 : M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology – A.U.||B.A. with History or B.A.(O.L.) with History or B.F.A|
|20111 : M.A. History – A.U.||B.A with .History or B.A.(O.L) or B.A.L|
|20112 : M.H.R.M. – A.U.||Any graduate degree Recognized by AU.|
|20113 : M.H.R.M. – AU Campus, KKD|
|20114 : Journalism & Mass Communication. – A.U.|
|20115 : M.S. Mass Communication & Media Studies – A.U|
|20116 : M.A. (H.R.D.) – Offered in Law College. A.U.|
|20117 : M.L.I.Sc. – A.U.|
|20118 : M.L.I.Sc. – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20119 : M.A. Philosophy – A.U.|
|20120 : M.A./M.Sc. Anthropology offered in Department of Anthropology, A.U.|
|20121 : M.A. Sociology – A.U.|
|20122 : M.A. Psychology – A.U.||(i) 50% seats to B.A./B.Sc. course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category.|
|20123: M.A. Political Science – A.U.||a) 50% seats to students from graduates of Political Science or Public Administration. (b) 50% seats to students from graduates of any other course. (c) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category.|
|0124 : M.A. Political Science PGC-AU-Kakinada|
|20125 : M.A. Political Science – VZM|
|20126 : M.A.Public Administration -A.U.|
|20127 : M.A. Public Administration PGC-AU-Kakinada|
|20128 : M.Ed. – A.U. (2 years duration)||B.Ed./ B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed./ B.E.I.Ed / D.Ed. with graduation / B.E. & B.Tech. (Recognized by NCTE/RCI with aggregate of 50% marks (Subject to NCTE recognition.)|
|20129 : M.Ed. – PGC – AU- VZM (2 years duration)|
|20130 : M.Ed. – PGC-AU TPG (2 years duration)|
|20131 : M.Ed. -B.R.A.U. SKLM (2 years duration)|
|20132 : M.A. Social Work – A.U.||B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences as one of the subjects / B.Sc./ B.C.A. / B.Com./B.A.L./B.F.A./ B.B.M.|
|20133 : M.A. Social Work – PGC- A.U -Tadepalligudem|
|20134 : M.A. Social Work – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|20135 : M.A. Rural Development – B.R.A.U. SKLM||B.A. with Rural Development or Economics or Social Work or Sociology or Statistics or Public Administration as one of the subjects or B.Com. B.B.M. or PGDCRS or B.Sc. (Agri) from a recognized University.|
|20136 : M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed. of this University or B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. of any other University recognized as equivalent there to.|
|20137 : Adult & Continuing Education-A.U||(i) 50% Any graduate in Arts (ii) 50% Any other graduate. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category|
|20138 : M.A. Yoga & Consciousness||Any graduate with PG Diploma in Yoga of Andhra University or any reputed Yoga institute in India recognized by A.U.|
|202 : English||20201 : M.A. English – A.U.||B.A.(special English)/B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.(OL)/B.F.A./ B.A.L.(with Part-I General English for a minimum of 200 marks).|
|20202 : M.A. English – PGC-AU-VZM|
|20203 : M.A. English PGC-A.U. KKD|
|20204 : M.A. English PGC-A.U – Tadepalligudem|
|20205 : M.A. English – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|203 : Telugu||20301 : M.A. Telugu – A.U||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A.(OL) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L|
|20302 : M.A. Telugu – B.R.A.U. SKLM|
|151 : Geography||15101 : M.Sc Geography- B.A Stream-A.U||B.A. with Geography as one of the subjects.|
|15102 : M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream -A.U.||B.Sc. with any three science subjects. Note : The unfilled seats in one stream shall be filled by the available canididates from the other stream.|
|152 : M.Tech. Atmospheric Science||15201 : M.Tech. Atmospheric Science (2-Year Course) – A.U.||M.Sc. with 50% in Physics / Electronics / Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and B.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|153 : M.Tech. Ocean Sciences||15301 : M.Tech. Ocean Sciences (2-Year Course) – A.U.||M.Sc. with 50% in Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Physics / Electronics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics / Computer Science & Applications / Geophysics / Environmental Science (Mathematics and Physics at the B.Sc. level is necessary) or B.Tech./B.E. in Civil Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Computer Science & Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Electronics / Electrical Engg. / Environmental Engg. B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and B.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering.|
|154 : M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production||15401 : M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production (2-Year Course)||Geo Sciences Stream : (M.Sc./M.Sc.(Tech) Geology, Marine Geology, Applied Geology, Geo Informatics, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics and B.Tech. Geo Sciences, Geo Informatics Engineering or equivalent ) Engineering Stream : (B.Tech.Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Applied Petroleum / Petrochemical / Engineering or equivalent). Note : If the seats in one category are not filled, they can be filled from other category.|
|251 : Sanskrit||25101 : M.A.Sanskrit – A.U||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with Sanskrit or Vidya Praveena with P.O.L. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L. or B.A. (OL) with Sanskrit or Senior P.G.Diploma in Sanskrit.|
|252 : Women Studies||25201 : M.A. Women Studies||Any graduate degree recognised by AU.|
|253 : PGDCRS||25301 : PG Diploma in Co-operation & Rural Studies (One year)|
|254 : Hindi||25401 : M.A. Hindi – A.U.||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
|255 : B.F.A.||25501 : B.F.A. (4 years duration)-AU||A pass in higher secondary course (H.S.C.) 10+2 pattern or Intermediate examination or its equivalent / 10+3 years Diploma|
|256 : M.F.A.||25601 : M.F.A. (Sculpture) (2 years duration)-AU||B.F.A. (Sculpture)|
|M.F.A. (Painting) (2 years duration)-AU||B.F.A. (Painting)|
|M.F.A. (Print Making) (2 years duration)-AU||B.F.A. (Print Making)|
|257 : Dance||25701 : M.A. Dance (Self-Finance) – A.U.||i) Candidates with B.A. Dance Kuchipudi / Bharatanatyam.ii) Any degree with Natyavisarada or Govt. Diploma course in Danceiii) Any degree with 4 years Govt. Certificate Course in Kuchipudi / Bharata Natyam.iv) Any degree with Audition grade in Doordarshan in Dance|
|258 : Music||25801 : M.A.Music – A.U.||i) Candidates with B.A. Music or B.Musicii) Candidate of Any degree with a diploma or 4year certificate course in Music,iii) Any graded artist in AIR in Carnatic Classical Music with any degree.|
|259 : M.Ed Special Education (VI)||25901 : M.Ed Special Education (VI) (2 years duration)||B.Ed Special Education (VI) with aggregate 50% marks (as per RCI norms)|
|^ M.Sc.(Tech.) Geology / Geophysics offered in BRAU is a flexable 3 year course. In case if the student opts for an early graduation the student will be awarded M.Sc.Degree at the end of second year, if he qualifies in two years of study. # Seats will be be filled on all India basis.
M.A / M.Sc. 5 -Year Integrated PG Programs
|551 : Integrated Geology||55101 : M.Sc. 5-Year Integrated course in Geology (B.Sc + M.Sc) – offered in Department of Geology – AUCST||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (MPC) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry (BiPC) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC/ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.|
|552 : Integrated Economics||55201 : M.A. Economics 5-Year Integrated course (BA + MA) – A.U||A pass in Intermediate or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of marks. in case of SC/ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient. Preference will be given to the candidates with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the eligible qualification|
|* The students admitted in 5-Year Integrated courses can avail exit option after the completion of 3 years course period. They will be given B.A. / B.Sc degree.|
AUCET 2016 Test Centres
AUCET 2016 will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- Andhra University reserves the right to : (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test / Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
AUCET 2016 Test Procedure
- The Syllabi for the entrance test can be had from Andhra University websites www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
- Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
AUCET 2016 Reservation of Seats
Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUCET 2016 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below:
Local Candidates :
In every course of study and category ( explained in the following section B ) 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
1. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU );
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he/ she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
2. A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause above in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he/she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he she has resided last in such periods.
3. The remaining 15% seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below:
- All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and
- The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non-locals” for the present purpose: (i) All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas. (ii) Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (iii)Candidates who are spouses/children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognised by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed. (G.O.No.646 dated : 10.07.1979)
Other Categories Of Reservation :
- The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education (EC-2) Department, dt. 20-8-1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW(CV-1) dt. 10-12-1999 as amended uptodate:
- Scheduled Castes (SC) :15%; Scheduled Tribes (ST): 6%; Listed Backward Classes (BC: 29%, A-7%, B- 10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4%).
- NCC : 1%; Sports: 0.5%; Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP): 2% of seats be filled by horizontal method of reservation. This reservations is applicable for local candidates only.
- PH : 3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation. In the absence of suitable PH candidates in the respective categories, these seats will be filled-in with other candidates of the same category. This reservation is applicable for local candidates only.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category. This rule of reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33.33% or more of the seats therein. In the absence of eligible women candidates in categories of SC, ST, BC Groups A, B, C, D, E, CAP, NCC, PH and Sports, those seats will be filled in with men candidates of the same category. ( G.O.M.S.no.184, dt. 20-8-1993 );
- The number of seats reserved under various categories shall be calculated on the total seats available in the respective units given below as per the existing rules of the respective universities: If there is any :: 4 :: fraction in the calculation of seats under reservation for various categories, it should be rounded off to the nearest number without affecting the sanctioned strength.
- All Science courses offered by respective University Campus Colleges and P.G.Centres are taken as one unit each.
- All Science courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts courses offered by campus colleges and PG Centres of the respective Universities are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts Courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- 5 -year Integrated M.A./ M.Sc Programs offerred in AU Campus colleges are taken as one unit each. vi) M.Sc. Applied Chemistry and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in A.U. Engineering College are taken as one unit and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in affiliated college are taken as one unit.
- 1% supernumerary seats in each course are available in A.U. Campus to candidates belonging to AU NSS candidates. The selection of the candidates for the NSS categories will be made under the following three categories i.e., A, B, C.
- “A” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service along with Special Camp participation and represented the Nation in the International Event in NSS activities OR recipient of Indira Gandhi National NSS Award OR participant in the Republic Day Parade Camp in New Delhi.
- “B” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of Two years service along with Special Camp participation and participated in the National Integration Camp. Pre-R.D. Camp, Inter-Collegiate Camp, Youth Leadership Training Camp winners of the district, University Youth Festivals, recipients of District/University level NSS Best Service Awards.
- “C” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service and participation in the Special Camping Program.
- 5% supernumerary seats in each course are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities to candidates belonging to Other States. To consider a candidate under Other States category, the candidate should have studied in any state other than A.P. and be a native of a place outside A.P.
- 15% supernumerary seats are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities Colleges to Foreign students in each course as per the D.O.No.F.1-30/94 ( CPP-11 ) of UGC subject to their eligibility. Such candidates need not appear for the Entrance Test. Their applications will be considered under separate fee structure applicable to foreign students.
Procedure For Admission To Reserved Seats :
- SC, ST and LBC (A, B, C, D, E) seats will be filled as per the order of merit ( Rank ) in each category.
- In case of special reservation, University will constitute expert committees with competent authorities and they will fix the priority.
- Candidates seeking admission under Sports, PH, NCC, CAP and NSS are directed to appear before admission committee along with all original certificates in support of their claim for verification . The admissions are based on the order of priority fixed by the panel of experts and subject to availability of seats in the particular course / college, as per the rules mentioned in Admission Information Brochure AUCET 2016. Only local candidates are eligible for admission under NCC, PH, CAP, NSS and Sports categories.
AUCET 2016 Application Form
For online submission of Application Form , visit the Website www.audoa.in, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
A candidate has to pay 500/- ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments :
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
AUCET 2016 Hall Tickets
Candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the University website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ doa or www.audoa.in and attend the examination.
AUCET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||9th March, 2016|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications||16th April, 2016|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||25th April, 2016|
|4||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16th April, 2016 to 27th April, 2016|
|5||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||30th April, 2016|
|6||Commencement of Entrance Tests||5th May, 2016|
|7||Date of Publication of Results||21st May, 2016|
|Online Application : http://www.audoa.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=aucet|
Directorate Of Admissions,
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair,
Visakhapatnam 530 017,
Telephone No : 0891-2573441
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2016 Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test ( AUCET ) 2016 into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : AUCET Entrance Exam , AUCET 2016 Exam Schedule, AUCET Entrance Exam 2016 Date, Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2016, AUCET Offered Courses 2016, AUCET Application Form 2016, AUCET 2016 Application Form Last Date, AUCET 2016 Test Date, Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2016, AUCET 2016 Seats Allotments, Andhra University Entrance Exam Dates 2016, AUCET 2016 Admission, AUCET 2016 Examination Day, AUCET 2016 Application Form Availability, AUCET Important Dates 2016, AUCET 2016 Application Form Cost, Exam Centers for AUCET 2016, AUCET 2016 Application Form Procedure, AUCET Entrance Exam Centers 2016, AUCET 2016 Test Centers, AUCET 2016 Application Form Issue Date, Andhra University 2016 Notification, AUCET 2016 Application Form Submission Date, AUCET 2016 Hall Ticket, Last Date of AUCET Application Form 2016, Seats Offered by AUCET 2016, Availability of AUCET Application Form 2016, AUCET 2016 Important Dates,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for andhra university common entrance test – aucet 2016 by shanmugapriya