AUCET Entrance Exam 2019
Andhra University Common Entrance Test ( AUCET ) invites admission Application for PG programs for the academic session 2019.
AUCET Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
|Test Code||Test Name||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|101||Life Sciences||10101||M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the three subjects ( as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10102||M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10103||M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology offered in Department of Botany||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science and Quality Control. or 4 years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) .|
|10104||M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management|
|10105||M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry and any two of the Life Science Subjects as Optionals. B.E.M / B.Sc. ( Ag ) / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10106||M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics||B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in Part II. B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science & Quality Control and B.Sc. with Nutrition as one of the subjects.|
|10107||M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Botany with any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10108||M.Sc. Human Genetics||B.Sc. with any three of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Tech.|
|10109||M.Sc. Marine Biology and Fisheries||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects (or) B.Sc. Fisheries /
|10110||M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology|
|10111||M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology|
|10113||M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agricultrue and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|10114||M.Sc. Fishery Science||B.Sc. Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|10115||M.Sc. Home Science ( 2years Self finance ) regular course offered in St. Joseph’s Coll for Women ( A ) , VSP||10+2+3 with Food and Nutrition / Food Technology or Composite / General Home Science at B.Sc. level / B.Sc. with Chemistry and Life Sciences.|
|10116||M.Sc. Anthropology offered in Department of Anthropology, Arts College||B.Sc. with any Life Science subject.|
|102||Physical Sciences||10201||M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics ( as main wherever applicable ) , Mathematics and any other non biological science subject.|
|10202||M.Sc. Space Physics|
|10203||M.Sc. Nuclear Physics|
|10204||M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Geophysics ( 3 years duration )|
|10205||M.Sc. Marine Geophysics|
|10206||M.Sc. Meteorology||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.|
|10207||M.Sc. Physical Oceanography|
|10208||M.Sc. Electronics ( Instrumentation )||B.Sc., with Electronics ( as main wherever applicable ) , Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics, P.G. Diploma in Instrumentation.|
|103||Mathematics Sciences||10301||M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics ( as main wherever applicable ) or B.Sc. Mathematics with Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10+2 level.|
|10302||M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A / B.Sc. Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable )|
|10303||M.Sc. Computer Science - ( 2 year Evening Course ) offered in A.U. College of Engineering.||(i) To have passed intermediate examination of state of A.P. with Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and (ii) Three year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme recognized by AU|
|104||Chemical Sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry with the following specializations|
|10401||Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|10402||Bio Inorganic Chemistry|
|10405||Chemistry and Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water|
|10409||Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|10410||M.Sc. Applied Chemistry offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry AUCE ( A )||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry ( as main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|105||Geology||10501||M.Sc. Geology||B.Sc. with Geology ( as main wherever applicable ) with any other two subjects.|
|10502||M.Sc. Tech. Applied Geology ( 3years duration )||B.Sc. Geology ( as Main wherever applicable ) with any two of the following subjects : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mineral beneficiation and Materials Handling.|
|106||Statistics||10601||M.Sc. Statistics||B.Sc. / B.A with both Statistics and Mathematics.|
|10602||M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Science offered in department of Statistics|
|107||5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Geology||10701||M.Sc. 5-Year Integrated course in Geology ( B.Sc + M.Sc ) - offered in Department of Geology – AUCST||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry ( BiPC ) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry ( Applied Chemistry )||10702||5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry ( Applied Chemistry ) - offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry – AUCE ( A )||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry ( BiPC ) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.|
|201||Humanities & Social Sciences||20101||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology||B.A. with History or B.A.( O.L. ) with History or B.F.A.|
|20103||M.J.M.C.||Any graduate degree Recognized by AU.|
|20104||M.S. Mass Communication & Media Studies|
|20105||M.A. (H.R.D.) – Offered in Law College.|
|20109||M.A. Sociology||1) 50% seats with any graduate degree with sociology as one of the subjects, recognized by Andhra University. 2) 50% seats with any Social Science / Humanities graduate degree, recognized by Andhra University. Any unfilled seats in any group may be filled by other group.|
|20110||M.Sc. Psychology* ( offered in Science College )||1) 50% seats with B.A. / B.Sc. course with Psychology. 2) 50% seats with B.Sc. / BPT / B. Pharm / B.E.or B.Tech Any unfilled seats in any group may be filled by other group.|
|20111||M.A. Political Science||a) 50% seats to students from graduates of Political Science or Public Administration. (b) 50% seats to students from graduates of any other course. (c) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category.|
|20112||M.A. Political Science – VZM|
|20113||M.A. Public Administration|
|20114||M.Ed. ( I.A.S.E ) ( 2 years duration )||a) B.Ed. b) B.A. Ed / B.Sc. Ed. c) B.E.I.Ed. d) D.Ed. with B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Com / B.E. or B.Tech|
|20115||M.Ed. ( 2 years duration )|
|20116||M.Ed. – PGC – AU- VZM ( 2 years duration )|
|20117||M.A. Social Work||B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences as one of the subjects / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.Com. / B.A.L. / B.F.A./ B.B.M.|
|20118||M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed. of this University or B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. of any other University recognized as equivalent there to.|
|20119||Adult & Continuing Education||Any graduate.|
|20120||M.A. Yoga & Consciousness||Any graduate.|
|20121||M.Sc. Geography -B.A Stream*( offered in Science College )||B.A. with Geography as one of the subjects.|
|20122||M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream* ( offered in Science College )||B.Sc. with any three science subjects. Note : The unfilled seats in one stream shall be filled by the available candidates from the other stream.|
|20123||M.A. Women Studies||Any graduate degree recognized by AU.|
|20124||PG Diploma in Co-operation & Rural Studies ( One year )|
|20125||M.F.A. ( Sculpture ) ( 2 years duration)||B.F.A. Regular Study only|
|M.F.A. ( Painting ) ( 2 years duration)|
|M.F.A. ( Print Making ) ( 2 years duration)|
|20126||M.A. Dance ( Self-Finance )||i) Candidates with B.A. Dance Kuchipudi / Bharatanatyam. ii) Any Bachelors degree with Natyavisarada or Govt. Diploma course in Dance. iii) Any Bachelors degree with 4 year Govt. Certificate Course in Kuchipudi / Bharata Natyam. iv) Any Bachelors degree with Audition grade in Doordarshan in Dance.|
|20127||M.A. Music||i)Candidates with B.A. Music or B.Music ii)Candidate of Any Bachelor’s degree with a diploma or 4year Govt. Certificate course in Music iii)Any graded artist in AIR in Carnatic Classical Music with any Bachelor’s degree. iv)Any Bachelor’s degree with Sangita Visrada v)Any Bachelor’s degree with Yuvavani Auditioned Artistes|
|202||English||20201||M.A. English||B.A. ( special English ) / B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A. ( OL ) / B.F.A. / B.A.L. ( with Part I General English for a minimum of 200 marks ) .|
|20202||M.A. English – PGC-AU-VZM|
|203||Telugu||20301||M.A. Telugu||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A. ( OL ) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.|
|204||M.Com||20401||M.Com.||B.Com. ( Including vocational and restructured course including computers ) / BBA / BBM.|
|20402||M.Com. – PGC-A.U –VZM|
|205||M.H.R.M.||20501||M.H.R.M.||Any graduate degree Recognized by AU.|
|206||Economics||20601||M.A. Applied Economics||B.A. Economics as one of the subject / B.Sc. with Mathematics, Economics and Computer Science.|
|151||Atmospher Ic Science||15101||M.Tech. Atmospheric Science ( 2-Year Course )||i) 60% of the seats with M.Sc. Meteorology, M.Sc.
Physical Oceanography. ii) 40% of the seats with M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Space Physics, M.Sc. Nuclear Physics, M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Geophysics, M.Sc. Marine Geophysics, M.Sc. Hydrology, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering, ECE, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering. Any unfilled seats in any group may be filled by other group.
|152||Ocean Sciences||15201||M.Tech. Ocean Sciences ( 2-Year Course )|
|153||Petroleum Exploration & Production||15301||M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production ( 2-Year Course )||Geo Sciences Stream : ( M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Tech ) Geology, Marine Geology, Applied Geology, Geo Informatics, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics and B.Tech. Geo Sciences, Geo Informatics Engineering or equivalent ) Engineering Stream : ( B.Tech. Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Applied Petroleum / Petrochemical / Engineering or equivalent ) .Note : If the seats in one category are not filled, they can be filled from other stream.|
|251||Sanskrit||25101||M.A. Sanskrit||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with Sanskrit or Vidya Praveena with P.O.L. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L. or B.A. ( OL ) with Sanskrit or Senior P.G.Diploma in Sanskrit.|
|252||Hindi||25201||M.A. Hindi||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
|253||B.F.A.||25301||B.F.A. (4 years duration)||A pass in higher secondary course ( H.S.C. ) 10+2 pattern or Intermediate examination or its equivalent / 10+3 years Diploma.|
AUCET Entrance Exam 2019 Seats
Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUCET 2019 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below:
Local candidates :
In every course of study and category ( explained in the following section B ) 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU )
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; ( OR )
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
- A candidate who is not regarded any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to ( i ) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or ( ii ) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to ( i ) Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or ( ii ) Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he she has resided last in such periods.
The remaining 15% seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below
- All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and
- The following categories of candidates who are defined as “ Non locals ” for the present purpose:
- All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas.
- Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognised by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed. ( G.O.No.646 dated : 10th July, 1979 )
Other categories of reservation
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education ( EC 2 ) Department, dt. 20th August, 1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW ( CV 1 ) dt. 10th December, 1999 as amended up to date:
- Scheduled Castes ( SC ) :15%; Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%; Listed Backward Classes ( BC: 29%, A 7%, B 10%, C 1%, D 7% and E 4% ) .
- NCC: 1%; Sports: 0.5%; Children of Armed Forces Personnel ( CAP ) : 2% of seats be filled by horizontal method of reservation. This reservations is applicable for local candidates only.
- PH: 3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation. In the absence of suitable PH candidates in the respective categories, these seats will be filled in with other candidates of the same category. This reservation is applicable for local candidates only.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category. This rule of reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33.33% or more of the seats therein. In the absence of eligible women candidates in categories of SC, ST, BC Groups A, B, C, D, E, CAP, NCC, PH and Sports, those seats will be filled in with men candidates of the same category. ( G.O.M.S.no.184, dt. 20th August, 1993 ) ;
- The number of seats reserved under various categories shall be calculated on the total seats available in the respective units given below as per the existing rules of the respective universities: If there is any fraction in the calculation of seats under reservation for various categories, it should be rounded off to the nearest number without affecting the sanctioned strength.
- All Science courses offered by respective University Campus Colleges and P.G.Centres are taken as one unit each.
- All Science courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts courses offered by campus colleges and PG Centres of the respective Universities are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts Courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private managements affiliated to AU are taken as one unit each.
- 5 year Integrated M.A. / M.Sc. Programmes offered in AU Campus colleges are taken as one unit each.
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in A.U. Engineering College are taken as one unit and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in affiliated college are taken as one unit.
- 1% supernumerary seats in each course are available in A.U. Campus to candidates belonging to AU NSS candidates. The selection of the candidates for the NSS categories will be made under the following three categories i.e., A, B, C.
- “A” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service along with Special Camp participation and represented the Nation in the International Event in NSS activities OR recipient of Indira Gandhi National NSS Award OR participant in the Republic Day Parade Camp in New Delhi.
- “B” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of Two years service along with Special Camp participation and participated in the National Integration Camp. Pre R.D. Camp, Inter Collegiate Camp, Youth Leadership Training Camp winners of the district, University Youth Festivals, recipients of District / University level NSS Best Service Awards.
- “C” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service and participation in the Special Camping Programme.
- 5% supernumerary seats in each course are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities to candidates belonging to Other States. To consider a candidate under Other States category, the candidate should have studied in any state other than A.P. and be a native of a place outside A.P.
- 15% supernumerary seats are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities Colleges to Foreign students in each course as per the D.O.No.F.1 30 / 94 ( CPP 11 ) of UGC subject to their eligibility. Such candidates need not appear for the Entrance Test. Their applications will be considered under separate fee structure applicable to foreign students.
Procedure for admission to reserved seats
- SC, ST and LBC ( A, B, C, D, E ) seats will be filled as per the order of merit ( Rank ) in each category.
- In case of special reservation, University will constitute expert committees with competent authorities and they will fix the priority.
- Candidates seeking admission under Sports, PH, NCC, CAP and NSS are directed to appear before admission committee along with all original certificates in support of their claim for verification . The admissions are based on the order of priority fixed by the panel of experts and subject to availability of seats in the particular course / college, as per the rules mentioned in Admission Information Brochure AUCET 2019. Only local candidates are eligible for admission under NCC, PH, CAP, NSS and Sports categories.
General regulations during study of the course
- As per the UGC guidelines all Candidates admitted into various courses of study are required to put in a minimum of 75% of class room attendance. Candidates not securing a minimum of 75% attendance should repeat the course. The name of a student who continuously remains absent for a period of 10 days from the date of admission without valid reason and intimation to the concerned Head of the Department shall be removed from the rolls.
- Candidates admitted into full time ( day ) courses should not undertake any assignment / employment or study of any other course simultaneously ( except evening diploma course where he / she has to get no objection certificate ) and any violation leads to cancellation of admission.
- Payment of residential scholarships in respect of eligible students of all reserved categories is conditional on their putting a minimum attendance of 75% in the college in each quarter. If the candidate puts in less than 75% of attendance for valid reasons, he / she shall be paid scholarship in proportion to the attendance. Those who are absent themselves without valid reasons will not be paid any scholarship.
- Examinations shall be conducted at the end of each Semester. No supplementary examination will be conducted.
- RAGGING in any form by any student will make him / her liable for expulsion / punishment as per A.P. Ragging Act 26 of 1997 and subsequent Supreme Court verdict.
- Only limited Hostel Accommodation is available. Hostel admission is subject to the rules in force from time to time. Candidates under self finance category will be considered for hostel accommodation subject to availability of seats only after accommodating students under regular category, with a different Hostel fee structure.
AUCET Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Applications should be submitted through online only on the university’s official website www.audoa.in, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- For online submission, visit the Website www.audoa.in, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. A candidate has to pay 600 / ( 500 / for SC / ST / PHC ) ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments : ( a ) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan ( b ) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if a ) the application is incomplete. b ) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. c ) false or incorrect information is furnished.
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste / community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of corrections will be allowed during 03rd week of April, 2019.
- The DOA office is not responsible for non submission of application with in the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- The candidate should PRESERVE THE AUCET HALL TICKET to produce at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course.
- For NCC / NSS / Sports categories the certificates obtained in qualifying examination alone are considered.
- The candidates need not apply again for admission into University Colleges, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
AUCET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates should download the hall tickets from the university website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in and attend the examination.
AUCET Entrance Exam 2019 Selection Process
- Admission shall be based on the AUCET 2019 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility
- The admission schedule will be made available in the websites.
- Information regarding college wise, course wise and reservation category wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available by the respective Universities after declaration of AUCET 2018 results on the respective web sites ( www.andhrauniversity.edu.in ) .
- At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUCET 2019 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed / studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only. Duplicate TC relating to UG / PG degree should be accompanied by proper evidence of loss of original TC, Police complaint with not tracable and Affidavit. Candidates submitting false TC are liable for cancellation of seat at any stage and are liable for prosecution. ( Admission will not be given if TC of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted )
- Migration Certificate ( for other Universities )
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / Matriculation or equivalent Certificate ) .
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC / EBC / Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O. / Thasildar if fee concession is claimed ( the validity of income certificate is four years from the date of issue ) or White ration card ( GO.M.S.No.186 dt.26th May, 2015 )
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC / Sports / CAP / PH / NSS quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personal.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- After verification of the Certificates, at the helpline centre, the candidate will get all his / her Original certificates back except TC, CC and Migration certificate. The receipt of original certificates shall be given to the candidate.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
- The concerned University reserves the right to deny entry into AUCET 2019. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUCET 2019, his / her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any course under AUCET 2018or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
Guidelines for Admission
- The conversion of reserved / special category seats into other category will not be made in the first phase counseling.
- The student has to select the course of study through web options.
- Candidates who did not claim their reservation / special category at the time of submission of their applications will also be allowed under that particular category subject to production of original certificates.
- If seats under Other States quota in M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology, M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology, M.Sc. Space Physics are not filled they shall be converted to seats under open category.
- Cancellation of seats : Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of first phase of counseling and 80% refund of the total fee prescribed before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after second phase of counseling.
AUCET 2019 Exam Centres
AUCET 2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- Andhra University reserves the right to: ( i ) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, ( ii ) conduct or not to conduct any test and ( iii ) cancel a Test / Test Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
AUCET Entrance Exam 2019 Test Procedure
- The Syllabi for the entrance test can be had from Andhra University websites www.andhrauniversity.edu.in & www.audoa.in
- Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo ) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
AUCET 2019 Results
- The Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 result will be announced in the 03rd week of May, 2019.
- Those aspirants who appear in the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019, can check the result on the official website of Andhra Pradesh University.
- The links to check the result is given alongside www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in
- After browsing the link given alongside, the candidate must click on the result button.
- Now you’ll have to enter your roll number, name and other important details.
- Enter the details correctly and click on submit button
- As you submit the information, your scorecard will appear.
- This scorecard will consist of details such as Name, Roll Number, Marks obtained by the candidate, Scored Rank, Qualifying status etc.
- Those candidates who qualify the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 will then have to appear in the Counselling session.
- The candidate must carry their necessary documents ( both original and Photostat copy )
- In the counselling session, the candidate will be allotted seat on the basis of merit and preferred course.
AUCET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online application of AUCET 2019 start date||03rd week of March, 2019|
|2||Online application of AUCET 2019 Close date||03rd week of April, 2019|
|3||Online application of AUCET 2019 last date with late fee 1||04th week of April, 2019|
|4||Online application of AUCET 2019 last date with late fee 2||01st week of May, 2019|
|5||Correction of AUCET 2019 application opens from||03rd week of April, 2019|
|6||Correction of AUCET 2019 application closes on||04th week of April, 2019|
|7||Admit card Release date||01st week of May, 2019|
|8||AUCET 2019 Exam date||02nd week of May, 2019|
|9||Result release date||03rd week of May, 2019|
Andhra University Common Entrance Test ( AUCET )
Directorate Of Admissions,
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair,
Visakhapatnam – 530 017,
Telephone No : 0891 2573441
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.audoa.in.