Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2013
AUCET 2013 Exam Date
Andhra University Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test ( AUCET ) – 2013 into various Science, Arts, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University ( AU ), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University ( BRAU ), Srikakulam, P.G Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & B.R.A.U offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2013-2014.
|AUCET 2013 Exam Date : 28th April, 2013|
Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study for which tests are conducted should appear for AUCET 2013.
AUCET 2013 Eligibity Criteria
|Test Code Name||Course Code|
Course with Test
|Test No. 101 |
|10101||M.Sc. Biochemistry - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the three subjects ( as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|Test No. 102|
|10201||M.Sc. Biotechnology - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following Subjects : Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10202||M.Sc. Biotechnology - B.R.A.U.|
|10203||M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology ( 4 Seats* ) offered in department of Botany, A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Vocational) with any two of the following Subjects : Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science and Quality control. or 4 years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ).|
|10204||M.Sc. Environmental Sciences offered in department of Envi. Sciences, A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry and any two of the Life Science Subjects as Optionals. B.E.M / B.Sc. ( Ag ) / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10701||M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics - A.U. offered in AU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences||B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in Part - II. Upto 10 seats will be filled by students qualified under Biotechnology test.|
|Test No. 103|
|10301||M.Sc. Botany - A.U.||B.Sc. Botany ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10302||M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects : Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science and Quality control. or 4 Years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ).|
|Test No. 104 |
|M.Sc. Chemistry with the following Specializations - A.U.||B.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry ( as main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|10402||Bio - Inorganic Chemistry|
|10405||Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water|
|10409||Nuclear Chemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|10410||M.Sc. Applied Chemistry - offered in department of Engineering Chemistry - AUCE||B.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry ( as main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|10412||M.Sc. Chemistry ( Organic Chemistry ) - B.R.A.U.||B.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry ( as main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|Test No. 105 |
Computer Science & Statistics
|10501||M.Sc. Computer Science & Statistics offered in department of Statistics, A.U.||B.Sc / B.A with any two of the following subjects : Mathematics, Statistics & Computers.|
|Test No. 106|
|10601||M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Electronics & Instrumentation ( 3 years duration ) offered in department of Systems Design - A.U.||B.Sc., with Electronics ( as main wherever applicable ) Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics, P.G. Diploma in Instrumentation.|
|Test No.107 |
Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics
|10701||M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics - AU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences||B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science & Qualify control and B.Sc. with Nutrition as one of the subjects. Upto 15 seats will be filled by students qualified under Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics test.|
|Test No. 108|
|10801||M.Sc Geography - B.A Stream A.U.||B.A. with Geography as one of the subjects|
|10802||M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream - A.U.||B.Sc. with any three science subjects.|
|Test No. 109|
|10901||M.Sc. Geology - A.U.||B.Sc. Geology ( as main wherever applicable ) with any other two subjects.|
|10902||M.Sc. Marine Geology - A.U.|
|10904||M.Sc. Tech. Geology* - B.R.A.U||B.Sc. with Geology ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non - biological science subject.|
|Test No. 110|
|11001||M.Sc. Human Genetics - A.U.||B.Sc. with any three of the following subjects : Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Technology|
|Test No. 111|
|11101||M.Sc.Marine Biology and Fisheries - A.U.||B.Sc. Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects.|
|11102||M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology - A.U. ( 5 Seats* )|
|11103||M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology - A.U.|
|Test No. 112|
|11201||M.Sc. Applied Mathematics - A.U.||B.Sc. Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable ) with Maths, Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10 + 2 level.|
|11202||M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics - A.U.||B.A / B.Sc. Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable )|
|11203||M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics - B.R.A.U.|
|Test No. 113|
|11301||M.Sc. Microbiology - A.U.||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects : Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|Test No. 114|
|11401||M.Sc.Physics - A.U||B.Sc. Physics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other subject.|
|11402||M.Sc.Space Physics - A.U ( 10 Seats* )|
|11403||M.Sc. Nuclear Physics - A.U|
|11404||M.Sc.Meteorology - A.U|
|11405||M.Sc.Physical Oceanography - A.U.|
|11406||M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Geophysics ( 3 Years duration ) - A.U||B.Sc. Physics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non Biological Science subject.|
|11407||M.Sc. Marine Geophysics - A.U|
|11408||M.Sc. Hydrology - A.U.|
|11410||M.Sc. Tech. Geophysics^ - B.R.A.U.||B.Sc.with Physics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non - biological science subject.|
|Test No. 115|
|11501||M.Sc. Statistics - A.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics ( with one of them as main wherever applicable ) and any other subject.|
|Test No. 116|
|11601||M.Sc. Zoology - A.U||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects.|
|11602||M.Sc. Anthropology offered in department of Anthropology, A.U.|
|11603||M.Sc. Fishery Science - A.U||B.Sc. Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|Test No. 118|
|11801||M.Sc.Computer Science - A.U. ( 2 Year Evening Course )||(i) To have passed intermediate examination of state of A.P. with Mathematics as a course of study at 10 + 2 level; and
(ii) Three year B.Sc. degree programs of Andhra University with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme of Andhra University or an examination recognized by the Andhra University as equivalent.
Note : Evening Course is Available at A.U. College of Engineering ( A ), VSP.
|Test No. 201|
|20101||M.Com. - A.U.||B.Com. ( including vocational and restructured courses ), B.B.M.|
|20102||M.Com. - B.R.A.U.|
|Test No. 202|
|20201||M.A. Appl. Economics - A.U||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.|
|20202||M.A. Economics - A.U.|
|20203||M.A. Economics - B.R.A.U.|
PGC - AU - Kakinada
|Test No. 203 |
Adult & Continuing Education
|20301||M.A. Adult & Continuing Education|
|B.A. / B.Com. with 50 percent of marks.|
|Test No. 204|
|20401||M.A. English - A.U.||B.A. ( Special English ) / B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.( OL ) / B.F.A. / B.A.L. ( with Part - I General English for a minimum of 200 marks or more ).|
|20402||M.A. English - PGC - AU - VZM|
|20403||M.A. English PGC - A.U. Kakinada|
|20404||M.A. English PGC - A.U - Tadepalligudem|
|20405||M.A. English - B.R.A.U.|
|Test No. 205|
|20501||B.F.A. ( 4 Years duration ) - AU||A pass in higher secondary course ( H.S.C. ) 10 + 2 pattern or Intermediate examination or its equivalent.|
|Test No. 206|
|20601||M.A. Hindi - A.U.||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree holder in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but having a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
|Test No. 207|
|20701||M.A.Ancient History & Archaeology - A.U.||B.A. with History or B.A. ( O.L. ) with History or B.F.A|
|20702||M.A. History - A.U.||B.A with .History or B.A.( O.L ) or B.A.L.|
|Test No. 208|
Human Resource Management
|20801||M.H.R.M. - A.U.||Any graduate ( except B.F.A. / B.O.L. )|
|20801||M.H.R.M. - AU Campus, Kakinada|
|Test No. 209|
Human Rights & Duties
|20901||M.A. ( H.R.D. ) - Offered in Law College, A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) / B.Sc. ( Nursing ) / B.B.M / B.C.A. / B.L. / B.A.L.|
|Test No. 210|
|21001||Journalism & Mass Communication - A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A.L. / B.A. ( O.L. ).|
|Test No. 211|
Library & Information Sciences
|21101||M.L.I.Sc. - A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A.L. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A. ( O.L. ).|
|21102||M.L.I.Sc. - B.R.A.U.|
|Test No. 212|
|21201||M.Ed. - A.U.||B.Ed., B.Ed ( Special Education ) degree of any University recognized by NCTE / RCI with 55% marks ( Subject to NCTE recognition ).|
|21202||M.Ed. - PGC - AU - VZM|
|21203||M.Ed. - PGC - AU - Tadepalligudem|
|21204||M.Ed. - B.R.A.U.|
|Test No. 213|
|21301||M.A. Philosophy - A.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. and B.A. ( O.L )|
|Test No. 214|
Politics & Public Administration
|21401||M.A. Political Science - A.U.||Any degree general or professional or vocational or technical awarded after a minimum study requirement.|
|21402||M.A. Political Science PGC - AU - VZM|
|21403||M.A. Political Science & Public Administration PGC - AU - Kakinada|
|21404||M.A. Public Administration - A.U.|
|Test No. 215|
|21501||M.A. Psychology - A.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. or B.Com.|
|Test No. 217|
|21701||M.A.Sanskrit - A.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with Sanskrit or Vidya Praveena with P.O.L. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L. or B.A. ( OL ) with Sanskrit or Senior P.G. Diploma in Sanskrit.|
|Test No. 218|
|21801||M.A. Social Work - A.U.||B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences as one of the subjects / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.Com. / B.A.L. / B.F.A. / B.B.M.|
|21802||M.A. Social Work - B.R.A.U.|
|21803||M.A. Anthropology ( offered in department of Anthropology, A.U. )||B.A. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.F.A. / B.A.L.|
|21804||M.A. Social Work - A.K.N.U.||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.L. / B.F.A.|
|Test No. 219|
|21901||M.A. Sociology - A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) / B.Sc. ( Nursing ) / B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A.L.|
|Test No. 220|
|22001||M.A. Telugu - A.U.||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A. (OL) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.|
|22002||M.A. Telugu - B.R.A.U|
|Test No. 221|
|22101||M.P.Ed. ( two year course ) - A.U.||Candidates who have passed B.P.Ed. of this University or B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. of any other University recognized as equivalent there to.|
|Test No. 223|
|22301||M.A. Rural Development - B.R.A.U.||B.A. with Rural Development or Economics or Social Work or Sociology or Statistics or Public Administration as one of the subjects or B.Com. B.B.M. or PGDCRS or B.Sc. ( Agri ) from a recognized University.|
|Test No. 224|
|22401||B.Ed. Special Education ( Mental Retardation ) - B.R.A.U. ( 1 Year )||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. from a recognized University.|
|Andhra University M.A. / M.SC 5 - Year Integrated PG Programs|
|Test No. 501|
5 - Year M.S Programs in Science and Engineering.
|50101||M.S. Applied Chemistry - offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry ( AUCE )||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry ( BiPC ) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient..|
|Test No. 502|
5 - Year M.S. Programs in Arts.
|50201||M.S. Economics - A.U||A pass in Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 50% of marks|
|Andhra Univeristy Science Courses ( Without Entrance Test )|
|Test No. 151||15101||M.Tech. Atmospheric Science ( 2 Year Course ) - A.U.||M.Sc. with 55% in Physics / Electronics / Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics.|
|Test No. 152||15201||M.Tech. Ocean Sciences ( 2 Years Course ) - A.U.||M.Sc. with 55% in Meteorology / Physical Oceanography / Physics / Electronics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Nuclear Physics / Computer Science & Applications / Geophysics / Environmental Science ( Mathematics and Physics at the B.Sc. level is necessary ) or B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Computer Science & Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Electronics / Electrical Engg. / Environmental Engg.|
|Test No. 153||15301||M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration ( 28 Seats* ) ( 2 Years Course )||M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Tech ) Geology, Marine Geology, Applied Geology, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics, B.Tech. Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering / Geoinfomatics.|
|Andhra University Arts Courses ( Without Entrance Test )|
|Test No. 251||25101||M.A. Dance ( Self Finance ) - A.U.||B.A. Dance / B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.E. / M.B.B.S. Preference will be given to those who have passed Diploma / Certificate.|
|Test No. 252||25201||M.A.Music - A.U.||i. Candidates with B.A. Music or B. Music. ( or )
ii. Candidate of B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.E. / M.B.B.S. should have passed diploma / certificate course in Music. ( or )
iii. Any graded artist in
AIR in Carnatic Classical Music with any degree.
Note : "Music" means Carnatic Classical Music". Maximum age limit is 50 Years.
|Test No. 254||25401||M.A. / M.Sc. Quantitative Economics||B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics ( Compulsory ) and any one of the three as group subjects : Economics / Statistics / Computer Science with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in group subjects / B.E. / B.Tech. with minimum of 50% aggregate.|
|Test No. 255||25401||M.Ed Special Education ( VI )||B.Ed Special Education ( VI ) with aggregate 60% marks ( as per RCI norms )|
|Test No. 256||25601||PG Diploma in Co - operation & Rural Studies ( One year )||BA. / B.Com. / B.A.L / B.Sc.|
|Test No. 257||25701||M.A. Women Studies||Any graduate or any other degree recognized as equivalent|
^ M.Sc.( Tech. ) Geology / Geophysics offered in BRAU is a flexable 3 year course. In case if the student opts for an early graduation the student will be awarded M.Sc. Degree at the end of second year. If he qualifies in two years of study.
* Seats will be be filled on all India basis.
Note : The Andhra University has the right to offer or not to offer any of the courses notified.
AUCET 2013 Reservation of Seats
Andhra University PG CET Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUCET 2013 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below :
A. Local Candidates :
In every course of study 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area and students from Kurnool Silver Jubilee College and Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam ( Tirupathi ).
1. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU ) :
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared,
or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceeding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
2. A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he/she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared
for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his/her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he she has resided last in such periods.
Candidates claiming reservation under local category should submit the relavent certificate by downloading the appropriate proforma from the Andhra University website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa.
3. The remaining 15% of unreserved seats can be completed by the categories mentioned below :
- All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and
- The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non-locals” for the present purpose: (i) All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas. (ii) Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study
outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (iii)Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognised by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed.
B. Other Categories of Reservations :
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education ( EC-2 ) Department, dt. 20-8-1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW(CV-1) dt. 10-12-1999 as amended up to date :
- Scheduled Castes ( SC ): 15%; Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%; Listed Backward Classes ( BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4% )
- NCC: 1%; Sports: 0.5%; Children of Armed Forces Personnel ( CAP ): 2% of seats be filled by horizontal
method of reservation.
- PH: 3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation. In the absence of suitable PH candidates in the respective categories, these seats will be filled-in with other candidates of the same category.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category. This rule of reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33.33% or more of the seats therein. In the absence of eligible women candidates in categories of SC, ST, BC Groups A, B, C, D, E, CAP, NCC, PH and Sports, those seats will be filled in with men candidates of the same category.
- The number of seats reserved under various categories shall be calculated on the total seats available in the respective units given below as per the existing rules of the respective universities: If there is any fraction in the calculation of seats under reservation for various categories, it should be rounded off to the nearest number without affecting the sanctioned strength.
- All Science courses offered by respective university campus colleges and P.G.Centers are taken as one unit each.
- All Science courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private management affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts courses offered by campus colleges and PG Centers of the respective universities are taken as one unit each.
- All Arts Courses offered by all colleges under the Government and Private management affiliated to AU & BRAU are taken as one unit each.
- 5 year Integrated MS Programs offerred in AU,Campus colleges are taken as one unit each.
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry and M.Sc. Computer Science Courses offered in A.U. Engineering College are taken as one unit and M.Sc. Computer Courses offered in affiliated college are taken as one unit.
- 1% supernumerary seats in each course are available in A.U. Campus to candidates belonging to AU NSS candidates. The selection of the candidates for the NSS categories will be made under the following three categories i.e., A, B, C.
- “A” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service along with Special Camp participation and represented the Nation in the International Event in NSS activities OR recipient of Indira Gandhi National NSS Award OR participant in the Republic Day Parade Camp in New Delhi.
- “B” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of Two years service along with Special Camp participation and participated in the National Integration Camp. Pre-R.D. Camp, Inter Collegiate Camp, Youth Leadership Training Camp winners of the district, University Youth Festivals, recipients of District / University level NSS Best Service Awards.
- “C” Grade : The volunteer should fulfill the Tasks and Targets of two years service and participation in the Special Camping Program.
- 5% supernumerary seats in each course are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities to candidates belonging to Other States. To consider a candidate under Other States category, the candidate should have studied in any state other than A.P. and be a native of a place outside A.P.
- 15% supernumerary seats are available in Campus colleges of the participating Universities Colleges to Foreign students in each course as per the D.O.No.F.1-30/94 (CPP-11) of UGC subject to their eligibility. Such candidates need not appear for the Entrance Test. Their applications will be considered under separate fee structure applicable to foreign students.
C. Procedure for AUCET Admission to Reserved Seats :
- SC, ST and LBC ( A, B, C, D, E ) seats will be filled as per the order of merit ( Rank ) in each category.
- In case of special reservation, University will constitute expert committees with competent authorities and they will fix the priority.
AUCET 2012 Application Form
- AUCET applications can be had from the sale counters by submitting a Demand Draft for 350/- in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam, and also Applications can be had from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam by post by sending a Demand Draft for 400/- ( for Application cost and postage ) drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, payable at Visakhapatnam from any nationalized bank through Registered post on or before 25th March, 2013.
- Candidates have to submit a separate printed set of application for each test. Candidates applying for BFA course offered in AU should pay an additional amount of 300/- towards Practical fee in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of the Director, AUCET 2013, Directorate of Admissions, Visakhapatnam on any nationalised bank payable at Visakhapatnam. The name of the applicant and application No. should be written on the reverse side of the D.D. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates seeking admission into any Course offered without entrance test should also apply to the Director, AUCET 2013, Directorate of Admissions in the prescribed Application form, separately for each course, unless and otherwise specified.
- The candidates need not apply again for admission into University Colleges, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU and BRAU except for minority institutions.
- The duly filled – in application should be accompanied with attested copies of the following certificates :
- Date of birth extract from SSC / ICSE / CBSE / Matriculation certificate.
- Supporting evidence for claims of reservation under SC, ST, LBC, EBC, PH, NCC, Sports, NSS, Children of Armed Personnel ( CAP ) category and minorities.
AUCET 2013 Application Form Last Date
- Andhra University application forms completed in all respects should reach the Director, AUCET 2013, Directorate of Admissions, Visakhapatnam ( only in the cover provided with the application clearly writing the test number, test name and test centre ) by registered post or in person before 5:00 P.M. on or before 30th March, 2013.
- Office of Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-receipt of applications sent by post or by courier or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or for any reason whatsoever.
AUCET 2013 Late Applications :
Andhra University CET applications received after the last date 30th March, 2013 will be treated as late applications and shall be accepted only on a payment of late fee of 500/- through D.D. in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, AU upto 5:00 P.M. on 08th April, 2013. Applications will also be accepted with a fine of 1,000/- up to 5:00 P.M. on 12th April, 2013. ( Candidates applying during this period will be alloted Visakhapatnam centre only. )
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
AUCET 2013 Hall Tickets
- Hall – Tickets will be sent to candidates through ordinary post 10 days before the date of commencement of Entrance Test.
- In case of the non receipt of the Halltickets, candidate can download the same from Andhra University website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa and attend the examination.
- In case of non – availability of hall – ticket in the website, candidates are advised to contact the Directorate of Admissions at Tel No. ( 0891 ) 2573441 or 2706928.
- The hall – ticket should be retained by the Candidate carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission.
AUCET 2013 Examination Centres
AUCET 2013 will be conducted at the following Test Centres :
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in both Computer Data Sheet and Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test are below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only. Andhra University reserves the right to :
- Allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice
- Conduct or not to conduct any test and
- Cancel a Test / Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications are less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
- AUCET Tests for M.A. / M.Sc 5 Year Integrated programs will be conducted at 01. VIisakhapatnam Centre only.
AUCET 2013 Important Dates :
|Commencement of sale of AUCET Application Form||02nd March, 2013|
|Last date for receipt of filled in AUCET Application Form without fine||30th March, 2013|
|Last date for receipt of filled in AUCET Application Form with a fine of 500/-||08th April, 2013|
|Last date for Sale & receipt of filled in AUCET Application Form with a fine of 1,000/-||12th April, 2013|
|AUCET Exam Date||28th April, 2013|
AUCET 2013 Exam Date – AUCET 2013 Eligibility – AUCET 2013 Exam Centers – AUCET 2013 Application Form Details.
Exams Date Related : AUCET 2013 Exam Schedule, AUCET Entrance Exam 2013 Date, Exam Date for AUCET 2013, Andhra University Common Entrance Test – AUCET 2013, AUCET 2013 Test Date, Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2013, AUCET 2013 Seats Allotments, Andhra University Entrance Exam Dates 2013, AUCET 2013 Admission, AUCET 2013 Examination Day, AUCET 2013 Application Form Availability, AUCET Important Dates 2013, AUCET 2013 Application Form Cost, Exam Centers for AUCET 2013, AUCET 2013 Application Form Procedure, AUCET Entrance Exam Centers 2013, AUCET 2013 Test Centers, AUCET 2013 Application Form Issue Date, Andhra University PG 2013 Notification, AUCET 2013 Application Form Submission Date, AUCET 2013 Hall Ticket, Last Date of AUCET Application Form 2013, Seats Offered by AUCET 2013, AUCET 2013 Admit Card, Availability of AUCET Application Form 2013 ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for andhra university common entrance test – aucet 2013 by amala