AP ED CET Exam Details 2017 : : TS ED CET Entrance Exam 2017
|AP EdCET 2017 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
Andhra Pradesh EdCET Entrance Exam 2017
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2017 ( AP Ed.CET-2017 ) will be conducted by the CONVENER, AP Ed-CET- 2017, Institute of Advanced Study in Education ( IASE ), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017-2018.
AP EDCET 2017 Eligibility
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET 2017.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local / Non – Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) AP EDCET Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET 2017. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. ( A/B/C/D/E ), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note : The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
(iv) AP EDCET 2017 Age Limit :
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP ED CET Eligibility Criteria for the Choice of Subject Under Part – C :
|1 - Mathematics||Candidates with B.A / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group Subjects or B.C.A. candidate’s with Mathematics at mintermediate level as a group subject. B.Tech with Mathematics & Physics||3 - Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc./ B.Sc.( Home Science ) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.|
|2 - Physical Sciences ||Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences ( Physics and Chemistry ) at intermediate level as group subject.||4 - Social Studies||All candidates with B.A./ B.Com./ B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.|
|5 - English||Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A.English|
AP EDCET 2017 Exam Centers
Andhra Pradesh AP EDCET Common Entrance Test will be held at the following Centres :
|Test center name|
AP EDCET 2017 Online Application Form
Applications should be submitted through online only.
Fee once paid will not be refunded.
For online submission, visit the Website www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet candidate has to pay registration fee Rs.400/- for SC/ST and Rs.600/- for others. By opting any of the following modes of payment AP Online / Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking, after filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
Note : The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
Important Dates for AP EDCET 2017
|Date of Issue of AP EDCET Notification||15th February, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|Commencement of Submission of AP EDCET Online Application||22nd February, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||22nd March, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|Submission of AP EDCET Online Application with Late fee of 500/-||23rd March, 2017 to 15th April, 2017|
|Downloading of AP EDCET Hall Tickets from Website||11th April, 2017 onwards|
|Date of AP EDCET Entrance Test||19th April, 2017 ( Wednesday ) 10-30 am to 12-30 pm|
AP EDCET Entrance Exam Scheme 2017 :
Andhra Pradesh Education common entrance test will be of objective type ( multiple choice ) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
Part – A : General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
Part – B :
- General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Methodology : Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
2) Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Note : Part – A and Part – B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part – C.
AP EDCET 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus for the subjects under Part – A, Part – B and Part – C of the Education Common Entrance Test 2016.
PART – A : GENERAL ENGLISH – ( 25 Marks )
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART – B : GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE – ( 15 + 10 = 25 Marks )
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
PART – C : One of the following subjects to be opted
1. Mathematics ( MS )
2. Physical Sciences ( Physics and Chemistry ) ( PS )
3. Biological Sciences ( Botany and Zoology ) ( BS )
4. Social Studies ( Geography, History, Civics and Economics ) ( SS ) ( For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level ( revised common core degree syllabus ) visit www.apedcet.org/pdfs/Syllabus.pdf.
5. English [ Special English in B.A. ]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject : English shall cover
a) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P – 50 Questions ( 50 Marks )
- Language functions
- Elements of Phonetics
- Phrasal Verbs ( idioms )
- Writing skills
- Study skills
- Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level ( B.A. Special English ) / Modern Literature Syllabus in English – 50 Questions ( 50 marks )
AP ED CET 2017 Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 19th April, 2017
AP ED CET 2017 Result Date
AP ED CET 2017 Result Date : AP ED CET Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your AP ED CET Entrance Results 2017…