Assam Teacher Eligibility Test – TET 2014
Assam TET Exam 2014
Government of Assam,
Assam Sachivalaya Complex,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006,
Website : www.tetassam.com
Government of Assam invites application from eligible candidates for Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ) during the session 2013 – 14.
Assam TET 2014 Exam Date
|Assam TET Exam Date 2014 : 19th October, 2014|
Assam TET 2014 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of the candidates to appear in the TET are as follows :
a) Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
b) Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows :
- Senior / Higher Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50 % marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known ); Or
- Senior Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 45% marks with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known ) in accordance with the NCTE ( recognition Norms and Procedure ) Regulations, 2002; Or
- Senior Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50 % marks with 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education ( B.El.Ed ); Or
- Senior Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50 % marks with 2 year Diploma in Education ( Special Education ) Or
- Graduation from any UGC recognised University and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education ( irrespective of marks obtained in graduation ). With regard to candidates having graduation degree, the minimum percentage of marks specified above at + 2 stage Senior secondary / higher Secondary will not be required.
Ministry of Human Resource & Development ( MHRD ) has relaxed professional qualification till 31st March, 2015. However, any TET qualified candidate appointed as a teacher must acquire the required professional qualification as laid down by NCTE mandatorily within prescribed period.
Assam TET 2014 Age Relaxation :
Relaxation up to 5 % in the entry qualification marks as stated in para 2 above shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PH to appear in the TET. ( The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority ). In case of differently abled persons, only orthopaedically handicapped persons/ persons with loco – motor impairment ( with 40 % and above degree of disability ) will be eligible for appearing in Teacher Eligibility Test.
Assam TET 2014 Exam Pattern
The Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V ( Lower Primary School ).
Structure and Content ( All Compulsory ) Paper I ( for classes I to V ) :
|SI.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|(i)||Child Development and Pedagogy ( compulsory )||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I - Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Hmar, Karbi, Nepali, Manipuri, Garo and Alternative English ( compulsory - any one )||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II - English.||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v)||Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
The type of Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ) and will carry 1 ( one ) mark each. Total marks will be 150. There will be no negative marking.
A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150, to pass the Teachers’ Eligibility Test. However, for SC / ST ( Hills ) / ST ( Plain ) / OBC / MOBC / PH, there will be relaxation of 5 % in the pass mark, in which case, 55 % i.e. 83 out of 150 marks will be required to pass the TET.
Duration of Assam Teacher Eligibility Test examination : 2 1/2 hours ( 150 Minutes ) for paper – I
The syllabi of the above subjects have been posted in the website of TET Assam and Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, Mission http://www.tetassam.com and www.ssaassam.gov.in.
If any candidates names were not in the database or left out, they may apply directly to the Member Secretary, Empowered Committee ( TET ), Elementary, Kahilipara, Guwahati within 26th to 31st August, 2014 along with a set of photocopy of all certificates / documents in support of their candidature as working SM / ASM during the period of upgradation to new school in the year 2009 and 2010 respectively.
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Online application and submission of examination fee through SBI branches only.
Assam TET 2014 Exam Schedule
Time schedule for Special SM / ASM TET ( last & final ), 2014, Assam :
|Publishing of list of remaining candidates ( Former SM / ASM ) as per database in website ( with paper advertisement )||22nd August, 2014|
|Addressing of grievances such as database correction, new application, in case of left out candidates at the following address : |
State Mission Office, SSA,
Kahilipara, Guwahati - 19.
|26th - 31st August, 2014|
|Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Online application form for generation of e-challan and deposit of examination fee at SBI branches||1st September, 2014 to 10th September, 2014|
|Submission of examination fee deposited format at respective SSA District Mission Office||18th September to 20th September, 2014|
|Generation of Assam TET Admit Card||27th September, 2014 Onwards.|
|Date of Assam TET Exam||19th October, 2014|
Assam TET 2014 Exam Center
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test TET Examination will be conducted only in one Centre viz : Guwahati.
Assam TET 2014 Application Form
Detailed steps of submission of examination fee :
A fee of 500/- is required to be paid by all intending candidates. Intending candidates whose names are uploaded in the official website of TET, requested to follow the following steps :
- Log in through the website www.ssaassam.gov.in and www.tetassam.com
- Download Instruction Manual.
- Read Carefully the Instruction Manual on how to fill – up the examination fee format.
- After successful submission of filled – up form, candidate can take print out of fee format.
- After taking printout of fee format, candidate has to pay the examination fee @ 500/- ( Five hundred ) in nearest branch of State Bank of India.After receiving the payment, Bank will give “Transaction Id” as confirmation of payment and examination fee deposited format will be accepted at respective SSA District Mission Office.
Important Points :
- The Test will be only for Paper – I ( Lower Primary ) only.
- Candidates intending to appear in TET will have to submit the non – refundable examination fee of 500/- by generating e-challan.
- Appearing / qualifying in Teachers’ Eligibility Test will not confer the right to claim for appointment / engagement for any post of teacher. Teacher recruitment in government or private schools will be a separate process to be conducted as and when vacancy arises.
- All candidates desirous of appearing in TET should note that in case of their engagement as teacher, subject to vacancies and teacher recruitment process, will entail posting in remote rural areas including char, reverine and hilly areas, anywhere in the state of Assam. Further, no special consideration will be granted in respect of posting of female candidates.
- Candidates have to give an undertaking regarding agreement with terms and condition as laid down in this advertisement and that all his / her submission are true. Submission of false information will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Detailed instruction on filling up of examination fee Format is given in the Instruction Booklet to be downloaded from the website www.tetassam.com and www.ssaassam.gov.in.
- Candidates must pay the examination fee through the SBI branches only. No booking charge / postage fee will be levied upon the candidates.
- In case of differently able persons, only orthopaedically handicapped persons/ persons with loco-motor impairment ( with 40% and above degree of disability ) will be eligible for appearing in Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Examination will be organised in 1 Centre only, viz. Guwahati.
Assam TET Exam 2014 | Assam TET 2014 Exam Date | Assam TET Application Form 2014 | Assam TET 2014 Eligibility | Assam TET Exam Pattern 2014
Exams Date Related : Assam TET Exam Date 2014, Assam TET Exam 2014, Assam TET Entrance Exam 2014, Assam Teacher Eligibility Test – TET 2014, Assam Teacher Eligibility Exam Date 2014, Assam TET Eligibility 2014, Assam TET Exam Pattern 2014, Assam TET Application Form 2014, Assam TET Exam Center 2014, Assam TET Seats 2014, TET Assam Admit Card 2014, Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2014, Assam TET Exam Schedule 2014, Assam TET Notification 2014, Assam TET Application Form Availability 2014, Assam TET Application Form Download 2014, Assam TET Application Form Submission 2014, Assam TET Application Form Procedure 2014, TET Exam Assam Eligibility Criteria 2014, Syllabus for Assam TET Exam 2014, Assam TET Admit Card Download 2014, TET Assam Examination Date 2014, Teacher Eligibility Test Date Assam 2014, TET Assam Apply Online 2014, TET Assam Age Limit 2014, TET Exam Center in Assam,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for assam teacher eligibility test – tet 2014 by amala