Assam Teacher Eligibility Test – TET 2016
Assam TET Exam 2016
Government of Assam,
Assam Sachivalaya Complex,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006,
Website : www.tetassam.com.
Government of Assam, Secondary Education Department conducts Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test ( TET ) to recruit Hindi and Classical Graduate Teachers ( Sanskrit only ) for the session 2016.
Assam TET 2016 Exam Date
|Assam TET Exam Date 2016 : March / April, 2016|
Assam TET 2016 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Schools
The Assam Secondary Education ( Provincialised ) Service ( Amendment ) Rules, 2012 has prescribed the amended qualification for direct recruitment to the post of graduate teachers.
As per the substituted Schedule –II, the qualification for
- Hindi Teacher : Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University / institutions.
The Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide Office Memorandum No. ASE.465/2011/95, dated: 20.09.12 has declared that ‘Hindi Sikshan Parangat’ and ‘Hindi Sikshan Nishnat’ conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra as equivalent to B.Ed and M.Ed respectively for the purpose of teaching Hindi in High / Higher Secondary Schools. The same cannot be considered as B.Ed and M.Ed for other categories of teaching positions.
- Classical Teacher ( Sanskrit ) : Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T / B.Ed degree from any recognized University / institutions.
However all intending candidates may note that
- B.T / B. Ed. Degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary teachers.
- Degree qualification means a Bachelor Degree, no equivalence will be drawn.
Who Can Apply :
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- He / she must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi / Sanskrit subjects.
- Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
Minimum qualifying marks for passing Assam TET :
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD. Only following category of PWD / PH persons can apply for appearing at the TET :
- Those who are orthopedically impaired or have locomotor disability. In this regard the candidate shall obtain a certificate from competent government authority like from Social welfare Deptt / Orthopedic surgeon for submission to the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% are only eligible to apply, under this category.
Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined as per merit position.
Number of Vacancies : The number of vacant posts of Graduate Teachers is approximately 1031 for Hindi and 587 for Sanskrit ( the figure is indicative and may increase subject to vacancy ).
Assam TET 2016 Exam Pattern
Structure and Content of Assam TET :
The examination shall be for 100 marks of 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows :
|SI.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|(i)||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|(ii)||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Candidates have to qualify both the parts separately to qualify the exam.
The Special TET Assam syllabi available on the website http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/Syllabus_25012016.pdf.
Assam TET 2016 Exam Schedule
Time schedule for Assam Special TET 2016:
|Opening of Online Application Form||1st February, 2016|
|Last date of Submission of online Application form||15th February, 2016|
|Last date of fees Payment at Bank||20th February, 2016|
|Date of examination||Will be notified later|
Assam TET 2016 Application Form
Assam TET online application form will be available on the website www.rmsaassam.in.
The cost of the Assam TET application form is 400/- ( Rupees Four Hundred only ).
Validity : All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 5 ( five ) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in Government of Assam.
Assam TET Exam 2016 | Assam TET 2016 Exam Date | Assam TET Application Form 2016 | Assam TET 2016 Eligibility | Assam TET Exam Pattern 2016
Exams Date Related : Assam TET Exam Date 2016, Assam TET Exam 2016, Assam TET Entrance Exam 2016, Assam Teacher Eligibility Test – TET 2016, Assam Teacher Eligibility Exam Date 2016, Assam TET Eligibility 2016, Assam TET Exam Pattern 2016, Assam TET Application Form 2016, Assam TET Exam Center 2016, Assam TET Seats 2016, TET Assam Admit Card 2016, Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2016, Assam TET Exam Schedule 2016, Assam TET Notification 2016, Assam TET Application Form Availability 2016, Assam TET Application Form Download 2016, Assam TET Application Form Submission 2016, Assam TET Application Form Procedure 2016, TET Exam Assam Eligibility Criteria 2016, Syllabus for Assam TET Exam 2016, Assam TET Admit Card Download 2016, TET Assam Examination Date 2016, Teacher Eligibility Test Date Assam 2016, TET Assam Apply Online 2016, TET Assam Age Limit 2016, TET Exam Center in Assam,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for assam teacher eligibility test – tet 2016 by vennila