Bihar Board Intermediate 2014 12th Examination
Bihar Intermediate Education Council,
Sri Rajmani Prasad Sinha,
Chairman, Budh Marg,
Patna – 800 001,
Phone No. : 0612 – 2225549,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.biharboard.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Intermediate Education Council is a statutory body established by the Government of Bihar. Conducting Intermediate Examination is one of the important functions of the Council. Before 1983, these examinations were conducted by different Universities of Bihar. The Council conducted the first Intermediate Examination in the year 1983. Bihar Intermediate Education Council is the authority which conducts the +2 Examination ( Intermediate Examination ) to the students in Bihar through the affiliated secondary schools.
The main functions of the Bihar Intermediate Education Council are as follows :
- Holding and conducting an Intermediate Examination.
- Prescribing course of studies for such examination for science, Arts and Commerce streams.
- Carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Normally, the Bihar Intermediate Education Council conducts Annual Intermediate Examination in the month of February / March every year.
Bihar Board Intermediate Examination 2014 12th Exam Time Table
|1.||Ahmedabad||17.||Kannur ( Kerala )|
|16.||Kangra||32.||Srinagar ( J&K )|
- Additional 15 rninutes a “Cool -off ‘ time is being given to help the examinee to organise themselves before writing the answer.
- Practical Examination – From 18th March, 2014 to 28th March, 2014.