BIHAR COMBINED ENTRANCE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (BCECE)-2006
Applications on prescribed forms are invited for appearing in the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)-2006 for selection of candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the following Degree Courses :
- Engineering / Pharmacy Stream : Degree Courses in the Govt. / Govt. Recognised Technical Institutions of Bihar and Technical Institutions outside Bihar (State Quota).
- Medical Stream : MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.Ph.T./ B.Th.O. in Government Colleges of Bihar and in other similar courses of this stream.
Agriculture Stream : Degree Courses of Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2006 will be held in two stages. The first stage Examination is scheduled to be held on 26.02.2006 and the second stage Examination is scheduled to be held on 16.04.2006.
- Category wise prescribed Application Forms have specified colour strips on the top of the front page with application numbers falling within specific number blocks.
The details are as under:
|Sl.||Category||The colour of the stripon top of the prescribed Appl. Form||Number Block of the Application Form||Bank Draft for the amount if purchased from the Institutions||Amount in cash (Including Rs.5/- as Bank charge) if purchased from the Bank as per para 5 below.||Bank Draft for the Amount if procured by post from BCECE Board, Patna-14.|
|1 2|| GEN/BC/EBC
SC / ST
|10001 to 70000
80001 to 90000
| Rs. 555/-
| Rs. 600/-
- The amounts indicated in the above table include the price of one Application Form inclusive of the Prospectus and the Examination Fee per candidate for appearing in PCM / PCB subject group. In order to appear in Biology alongwith PCM or in Mathematics alongwith PCB, section 6.3 of the prospectus of BCECE-2006 must be referred to.
- Each candidate must ensure that he is purchasing the prescribed Application Form appropriate to his category in which he proposes to appear in BCECE-2006 and also the Application number is falling within the corresponding number blocks as mentioned in the above table. It is important to note that use of wrong Application Form will lead to its rejection.
Information Brochure & Application Forms are on sale from 23.12.2005 and can be obtained up to 04.02.2006 from any one of the following Institutions : (i) Patna Medical College, Patna; Nalanda Medical College, Patna; M.I.T., Muzaffarpur; S.K.Medical College, Muzaffarpur; Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga; B.C.E., Bhagalpur; J.L.N.Medical College, Bhagalpur; A.N.M.Medical College, Gaya; College of Agricultural Engg. (Rajendra Agricultural University) Pusa; (ii) Bihar Bhawan, 5, Kautilya Lane, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi-110021; on submitting an account payee Bank Draft for the amount category wise as mentioned in the table above (Column-4). (iii) Canara Bank Branches at Bahu Bati Market, Arrah; M.G.Road, Bhagalpur; Pulpar, Bihar Sharif; Lal Bagh, Darbhanga; Bari Bazar, Munger; Main Branch, Gaya; Telpa, Chapra; Pankaj Market, Gudri
Road, Hajipur; Girls School Road, Katihar; Laxman Vatika Bank Road, Motihari; Motijheel, Muzaffarpur; Budh Marg, Patna; Exhibition Road, Patna; South Gandhi Maidan, Patna; Bhatta Bazar, Purnea; G.T. Road, Sasaram and Central Market, Sitamarhi, Ganesh Chowk, Samastipur. (iv) State Bank of India, Boring Road Branch, Patna. by paying in cash the amount category wise as given in the table above (Column-5) or (v) by post from The Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, IAS Association Building (Near Patna Airport) P.O.- Veterinary College, Patna-14 by sending an A/C payee Bank Draft for the amount Category wise as given in the table above (Column-6) alongwith a self addressed envelope of size 27 cm. x 18 cm. for one application form. Request for forms by post will be entertained only up to 25.01.2006. A maximum of 20 application forms may
be obtained on one Bank Draft. The Bank Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank, must be in favour of “Controller of Examination, BCECE Board” payable at Patna.
Minimum Age limit : (i) For Engineering/ Pharmacy Stream, there is no minimum age limit (ii) For Medical Stream, the minimum age must be 17 years as on 31st December, 2006 and (iii) for Agriculture Stream, the minimum age must be 17 years as on 1st July, 2006.
- For educational and residential requirements and other terms and conditions, please see details in the Prospectus of BCECE-2006.
- Completed application forms must be sent by registered post / speed post only and must reach the office of the controller of examination, BCBCEB, IAS association building (near Patna airport)[PO]- veterinary college, patna-800 014. Latest by 07.02.2006 5.00 p.m. application forms sent by any other mode will not be accepted. In no case completed application form will be received in BCBCEB board office by hand.
- Candidate must note that in no case, last date for receipt of completed application form will be extended.
Narmadeshwar Lal, IAS
Controller of Examination,
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board