Birla Institute of Management Technology 2017 Admission
Birla Institute of Management Technology invites application for admission to PGDM Programs for the academic year 2017-19.
BIMTECH Programmes Offered for Session 2017-19 at Greater Noida Campus
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form for Bimtech, Greater Noida :
|Programme & Recognition||
No. of Seats
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
|PGDM 2 Year, Full Time ( Equivalence to MBA by AIU ) AICTE Approved NBA Accredited||240||Graduation with Min. 50% marks* ( 10+2+3 pattern )Valid CAT 2016 score / Valid XAT 2017 score / Valid GMAT 2016 – 17 score + PI + Write-up|
|PGDM ( International Business ) 2 Year, Full Time ( Equivalence to MBA by AIU ) AICTE Approved NBA Accredited||60||Graduation with Min. 50% marks* ( 10+2+3 pattern )Valid CAT 2016 score / Valid XAT 2017 score / Valid GMAT 2016 – 17 score + PI + Write-up|
|PGDM ( Insurance Business Management ) 2 Year, Full Time AICTE Approved||60||Graduation with Min. 50% marks* ( 10+2+3 pattern )Valid CAT 2016 score / Valid XAT 2017 score / Valid GMAT 2016 – 17 score / Valid MAT 2016 – 17 score / Valid CMAT 2016 – 17 score + PI + Write-up|
|PGDM ( Retail Management ) 2 Year, Full Time AICTE Approved||60||Graduation with Min. 50% marks* ( 10+2+3 pattern )Valid CAT 2016 score / Valid XAT 2017 score / Valid GMAT 2016 – 17 score / Valid MAT 2016 – 17 score / Valid CMAT 2016 – 17 score + PI + Write-up|
Please Fill The Information In Capital Letters
- Read the Admission Section of BIMTECH Information Bulletin carefully. ( www.bimtech.ac.in )
- Read carefully the instructions before proceeding to fill the form online. You are advised to take print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling form. Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will only be allowed to change few fields thereafter. Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. Upload scanned images of photograph while applying. After reading instructions, click on the ‘Proceed’ button at the bottom of this page. ( You may have to scroll down the page to see the link. )
- Read the eligibility part in Admission Section of BIMTECH Information Bulletin carefully. Please ensure that you possess minimum entry qualification and also satisfy other conditions as mentioned in the Information Bulletin while choosing a course. If you do not possess the minimum qualification as laid down in admission brochure, you will not be considered for the admission
- The Application form is divided into five sections :
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Details
- Course Choices
- Payment Details
- After applicant registration, the email and password filled by applicant while registering, is the login-id and password. These login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later. Please keep a note of your login-id and password. You will need it to check your application form status. In case you have any problems filling the application form or making online payment, please get in touch with us at the phone numbers and email at email@example.com
- Take a print out of the filled-in form. Candidate must carry the printed form along with all the relevant documents while attending Personal Interview.
- While applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. If candidate uses ‘Back’ button on tool-bar, the page shall be re-set and data already filled shall be lost. Further, when you have completed applying online, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- Candidates are advised to see the complete details filled by pressing ‘Application View’ button before submitting the application. Once application is submitted, editing shall be allowed only in limited fields such as programme applied, graduation marks, graduation percentage, CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT percentile only.
- Candidates while submitting details of entrance test must give the validity of the score as per examining body, e.g. CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / MAT 2016-17 / GMAT 2016-17 / CMAT 2016-17 will be valid for admissions to 2017-19 batch. The candidate must have cleared the entrance test before Personal Interview process for considering admission in the programme under merit category.
- Details like CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT cut off, date of PI/write up & venue can be seen at the announcement section of BIMTECH web site. Candidates are advised to visit BIMTECH website periodically to update themselves. No separate information shall be sent to them in this regard.
- BIMTECH does not have any reservation for any category except 10% for ( Corp. Sponsored / NRI / NRI Sponsored & International Students ). Information sought in respect of category is for statistical purpose only.
- Final dates like declaration of selected candidates list, deposition of fee etc. can be seen at the announcement section of BIMTECH web site. Candidates are advised to visit BIMTECH website periodically to update themselves.
- Candidates can check their PI / write up results on the website after declaration of the final merit list. Soft copy of the offer letter of the selected candidates will be put up on the website. Hard copy of the offer letter shall be sent to selected candidates only.
- Kindly use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to fill in the Application Form.
BIMTECH 2017 Selection Procedure:
The steps in selection for admission at BIMTECH include :
Step I : Application
- Procurement of Form: Application form ( common for all the programmes ) is available on our website www.bimtech.ac.in
- Filling up the application form: Application form can be filled online followed by paying 1500/- through Credit/Debit Card.
Step II : Selection Process And Venue
The second step is of essay writing and personal interview. To avoid possible overlapping of selection process with other Business Schools, we propose to have an early round of selection process in the month of December 2016 itself. The candidates would be invited for the early round process based on their profile as judged from their :
- Consistency and good past academic performance.
- Relevant work experience ( if any ) that brings value to the class room learning.
This early stage selection process provides a candidate an opportunity to appear for the process with relative ease. The process would be conducted in two phases, 1st December, 2016 and 2nd February, 2017. Latest updates would be made available at our website from time to time.
Candidates need to update their entrance test percentiles ( CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT ) in the online application form after the same are declared for preparation of final selection list based on merit.
- The call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application. A hard copy of the call letter will also be sent on the address provided in the application form.
- First phase of selection process in December 2016 for all programmes would be conducted at six centres i.e. Bengaluru, Cochin, Kolkata, Pune, Varanasi and Greater Noida. The second phase would be conducted at pan India level at 15 locations such as Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Indore, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, Pune and Greater Noida. However, the Institute reserves the right to cancel / add any of the outstation centres.
Step III : Result
Declaration of Final Selection List :
Final selection list is prepared taking into account the candidate’s :
- Profile based score
- Entrance test scores ( CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT )
- Performance in Personal Interview and Write-up based on their respective weightages as mentioned on page no. 49.
Final Selection List would be declared by 2nd week of March 2017 ( tentative )
Step IV : Admission
The selected candidates are to deposit the first installment of tuition fee within the given time frame as mentioned in the offer letter to ensure their admission, failing which the offer is passed on to the waitlisted candidates. The fee for boarding & lodging would be given separately at a later date. The details of the first installment of tuition fee is available on our website ( http://bimtech.ac.in/admissions/ ).
Institute does not entertain any request for extension of the deadline for submission of fee.
BIMTECH Important Dates :
- Academic Session of BIMTECH Programmes is likely to start on : 15th June, 2017 ; Thursday ( Tentative ).
BIMTECH Contact Address
Birla Institute of Management Technology,
Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida ( NCR ),
Uttar Pradesh – 201 306,
Telephone No. : +91 – 120 – 2323001 – 10,
Fax No. : +91 – 120 – 2323012 / 22/25,
Website : www.bimtech.ac.in
|BIMTECH Online Application : http://bimtech.ac.in/admissions/how-to-apply/|