Brila Institute of Technology (BIT) Entrance ExamExams Date »
BIT Entrance Exam 2019
Birla Institute of Technology invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
BIT Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
- B.E. ( Hons. )
- M.Sc. ( Hons. )
- M.Sc. ( Tech. )
- B. Pharm ( Hons. )
BIT Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
The basic eligibility to appear for BITSAT 2019 is to secure a minimum of 60% in each of the subjects of class 12. The course – wise eligibility is listed below :
Eligibility Criteria for B.E. ( Hons. ), M.Sc. ( Hons. ) and M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Programs
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- They must secure the minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Pharm ( Hons. ) Programs
- Students must have successfully passed class 12th examinations with minimum 75% aggregate marks.
- They must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects in Class 12th.
BIT Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
Quick highlights of BITSAT Exam Pattern are discussed below :
- Mode of exam – BISAT is conducted in online mode.
- Duration – The time duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Sectional Time Limit – There is no time limit for individual parts of the test.
- Total Questions – A candidate has to solve 150 questions.
- Nature of Questions – All questions are of objective type.
- Marking Scheme – Each correct answer is credited with 3 marks.
- Negative Marking – There is a penalty of 1 mark which will be levied on answering the question wrongly.
- Sections – A candidate has to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
BIT Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
The application process for BITSAT 2019 will start in January, 2019. The process to apply is completely online. The steps to fill the BITSAT application form are mentioned below :
- Step 1 : Application Form – Filling – Enter your personal and academic details to generate a unique application number.
- Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images – Make sure the size of the image is between 4 kb to 50 Kb ( for photograph ) and 1 kb to 30 kb ( for signature )
- Step 3 : Payment of Application Fee – This varies for male & female candidates and NRI candidates. The online application fee can be paid by credit card / debit card or net banking while the offline payment can be made through a bank challan.
BITSAT application fee is depicted below :
|For Male candidates||₹ 2950/-|
|For Female candidates||₹ 2450/-|
|For NRI candidates||$70 ( ₹ 4500/- )|
BIT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download admit card latest by May, 2019.
- BITSAT Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website.
- The hall ticket includes the following details : Name of the candidate, Photograph and Signature, application number, test centre details, Test date, Test time, Date of exam, test slot and exam instructions.
- Use BITSAT Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID to download the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy or incorrect information in BITSAT Admit Card, report the conducting authority in time for the generation of a new admit card with correct information.
BIT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
- There is no change in BITSAT Syllabus. Candidates must carefully go through their class 11 and 12 syllabi of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 40 questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry combined while 45 questions will be put up from Mathematics / Biology.
- For the ease of candidates, we have curated BITSATsample papers and mock tests. These will help understand the pattern and important topics to be expected in BITSAT 2019.
BIT Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Date ( Tentative )|
|1||Availability of BITSAT Application Form 2019||December, 2018 to March, 2019|
|2||Application Form Correction||March, 2019|
|3||Allotment of Test Centers||March, 2019|
|4||Slot Booking Dates 2019||March, 2019 to April, 2019|
|5||Issue of BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||April, 2019|
|6||BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||May, 2019|
|7||Release of Scores||Third week of May, 2019|
|8||Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||May, 2019 to June, 2019|
|9||Announcement of Waiting list||June, 2019|
Birla Institute of Technology,
Jharkhand 835215, India.,
Phone No. : 0651 227 5444,
Fax : 0651 2275401,
Website : www.bitmesra.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.