Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance ExamExams Date »
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam 2019
Christian Medical College invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS / BDS programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- To apply for UG courses, a candidate must complete 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Only Indian citizens and NRIs are admitted to the course.
- No other foreign national is allowed to be admitted in the mentioned courses.
- All the candidates are required to qualify the NEET UG examination.
- Candidate with 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English is eligible.
- For SC and OBC classes, the minimum passing percentage is 40% for each subject.
- NRI candidates are required to qualify the NEET examination and apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridabad.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Christian Medical College application form is available in the official website www.cmcludhiana.in.
- Medical Aspirants aspiring for getting admission in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana must apply for it through its official website i.e. www.cmcludhiana.in. However, before applying to the CMC it is mandatory for NEET qualified candidates to fill the application form for the counselling through BFUHS. Candidates from Christian minority with service commitment category must apply to the CMC, Ludhiana for the bible test. Such candidates must pass the test for admission in MBBS / BDS program offered by CMC. Candidates from other categories can submit the documents during the counselling conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Science. The filled-in application form must be sent along with the documents to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana.
- Application Fee : Candidates need to pay ₹ 2000/- as the application fee for the CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 via Demand draft drawn in favour of “Christian medical college Ludhiana society” payable at Ludhiana.
Documents needed during admission
Here is the list of documents that a candidate must carry at the time of CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 :
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of NEET
- DOB Proof
- Details of marks obtained in 10+1 & 10+2 examinations
- Migration Certificate from board other than Punjab Board.
- Character certificate
- Domicile / Residence certificate
- Category Certificate ( if applicable )
- 4 stamp sized photographs
- Notarized Affidavit
- Affidavit of gap in study after 10+2 ( if applicable )
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can obtain the hall ticket for the bible test from the office of the registrar CMC, Ludhiana. The admit card must be carried in the exam hall, entry without which will not be given to the candidates. Applicants also need to bring a valid ID card in the exam hall to take the bible test. Candidates are suggested to regularly check the website for fresh updates on the CMC Ludhiana MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission into CMC, Ludhiana will be based on the bible test for candidates from the Christian minority with service commission category. Other candidates can directly apply to the BFUHS for admission in CMC. Christian candidates need to visit the BFUHS for physical verification after clearing the Bible Test.
- The bible test will be a computer-based test with MCQs. There will be a total of 50 questions asked in the test. The questions will be based on the teaching of the Holy Bible. No marks will be deducted in case a candidate selects a wrong option.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of the online application form||8th June, 2019|
|2||Last date to submit the form||20th June, 2019|
Christian Medical College,
Brown Road, CMC Campus,
Ludhiana, Punjab 141008, India.,
Phone No. : 91-161-2115000,
Fax : 91-161-2600270,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmcludhiana.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.