Common Entrance Examination for Design Admission NoticeExams Date »
Common Entrance Examination for Design Admission 2019
IIT Bombay invites admission application for MDes and PhD programs and conducts Common Entrance Examination for Design ( CEED ) for the academic year 2019.
CEED IIT Bombay Courses Offered 2019
- PhD in Design
- Master of Design ( M.Des )
- Product Design and Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Communication Design
- Interaction Design
- Mobility Design
- Vehicle Design
- Visual Design
CEED IIT Bombay Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July, 2019, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July, 2018. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
CEED IIT Bombay Exam Pattern 2019
The paper of CEED 2019 will have 2 parts
- Part A contains objective type questions (multiple choice questions, multiple select questions and numerical answer questions). Answers to Part A have to be given on the computer. These will be design aptitude type questions that evaluate visual and spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design sensitivity of the candidates.
- Part B consists of questions that are aimed at testing design, drawing and writing skills. The questions in Part B will be displayed on the computer screen and the answers are to be written in the answer book provided by the invigilator (NOT into the Computer). Part B answer books will be collected at the end of the examination.
CEED IIT Bombay Application Form 2019
- CEED registration form must be submitted online only through the official website : www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- [rupee] 1,300/- for all women candidates
- [rupee] 1,300/- for (SC / ST / PwD) candidates
- [rupee] 2,600/- for all other candidates
This fee is non – refundable and non – transferable. The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee are given on the online registration portal. Credit card, debit card and net – banking options are available. The registration fee shown above does not include service and other charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy. The normal registration fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of 9th November, 2018. A late fee of [rupee] 500/- is applicable to all candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date till 16th November, 2018.
CEED IIT Bombay Admit Card 2019
Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 1st January, 2019 till 19th January, 2019. candidates are requested to take a clear printout ( in colour ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED IIT Bombay Exam Centres 2019
- CEED 2019 examination will be conducted in the following cities :
- Candidates should compulsorily choose 3 cities in the order of preference at the time of online registration. Once the registration form is submitted, request for a change of city will NOT be entertained under any circumstances. If a sufficient number of candidates is not available in a city, then it may be dropped from the final list and candidates will be allotted to a city of their second or third choice.
- However, the JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED office reserves the right to add a new city or remove an existing one and allot a city that may not be among any of the choices of a candidate. A city may have more than one examination centre. In such cases, a request for change of a centre within the same city will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
CEED IIT Bombay Syllabus 2019
CEED 2019 will be in two parts. Part A will have questions related to these topics :
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
- Observation and design sensitivity
Part B of CEED 2019 will have questions related to these topics :
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
CEED 2019 is an aptitude test and hence no specific text book or guide is recommended for its preparation. The candidates may however practice their drawing, rendering and visualization skills. Question papers of some of the previous years are available on the CEED website.
CEED IIT Bombay Results 2019
- CEED result will be displayed on the CEED website www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. The CEED 2019 score card is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the result. The CEED 2019 score card cannot be treated as a proof of date of birth, category or disability status.
CEED IIT Bombay Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration with regular fee||9th October to 9th November, 2018|
|2||Online registration with late fee||10th to 16th November, 2018|
|3||Admit card available for downloading from||1st January, 2019|
|4||Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January, 2019|
|5||Date of CEED 2019 examination||19th January, 2019|
|6||Release of draft answer key for Part A||25th January, 2019|
|7||Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||31st January, 2019|
|8||Release of final answer key for Part A||4th February, 2019|
|9||Declaration of result||4th March, 2019|
|10||Score cards available for downloading||4th March, 2019|
JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Phone : 91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.