CDAC, Mumbai and Electronics City, Bengaluru operates from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Competence in Software Technology ( CST ) examination was started first in September 1994.
CST 2013 like all the earlier conducted CST examinations is a multipurpose examination that offers several options to those who take it.
These are described below :
- Admission to FPGDST and FPGDIS 2013 – if you have taken CST 2013 use form A2 or / if you are taking CST 2012 ( use form A1 )
- Admission in reputed institutions / university courses ( list given below ) – ( Use form A1 to apply )
- Job opportunities at CDAC Centres – ( Use Form A1 to apply )
- Opportunity to improve the scores for those who have taken CST 2013 – ( Use form A1 to apply ). The candidate has to take the entire examination and the best score in individual papers will be taken while providing score report.
- Dissertation Project fellowships at CDAC ( use form A1 to apply ).
- CST examination also enables to obtain standardised scores which can be used while applying for employment in the IT Industry.
- To obtain standardised scores which can be used in seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses of other educational institutions.
CST Entrance Exam Date 2013 :
|CST Entrance Exam Date 2013 : Last Week of January, 2013|
List of the Institutes who will use CST 2013 scores for admission :
|SI.No.||Item||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|1.||One Time Payment||2,550||US 2000 ( tution fees ) + US 261 ( towards one time fee, deposits and application cost ) for SAARC Countries.
US 4000 ( tution fees ) + US 261 ( towards one time fee, deposits and application cost ) for other countries.
|3.||Refundable Caution Deposit||2,000|
|4.||Refundable Hostel Deposit||2,000|
|5.||Hostel and Other Fees #|
( Per Semester )
Timings of the Examination :
|AICTE GPAT 2016 Examination City||AICTE GPAT 2016 Examination City|