District Institutes of Education and Training – DIET CET Entrance Exam 2014
|Important : Candidates can apply Online Only.|
DIET CET Entrance Exam 2014
District Institutes of Education and Training,
Phone No. : 91 9676942444,
District Institutes of Education and Training / Elementary Teacher Training Institutes invites application for DIET CET 2014.
DIET CET Entrance Exam 2014 Date
|DIET CET 2014 Exam Date : 15th June, 2014 ( Sunday ); Time :10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. ( 2 Hours).|
Chief controlling officer for conduct of DEECET at District level shall be the District Educational Officer of District concerned.
DIET CET 2014 Eligibility
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local / Non – Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions ( Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2014 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
D. DIET CET 2014 Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01st September, 2014. There is no upper age limit.
E. Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Final Examinations ( qualifying examination ) March, 2014 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates
shall however be 40 percent.’
Note : The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
F. Qualifying Marks :
Qualifying Marks : Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
DIET CET 2014 Scheme of Entrance Test
|Paper Details||Questions||Mark Details|
|Part I||a) General Knowledge||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|b) Teaching Aptitude Test||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Part II :||a) General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|b) Telugu / Urdu / Tamil||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Part III :||a) Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|b) Physical Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|c) Biological Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|d) Social Studies||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part – II & Part – III of the test.
- The medium of DIET CET Entrance Test : Question paper shall be in Telugu / English or Urdu / English and Tamil / English only.
- The candidates who have studied SSC / Intermediate in the medium concerned ( Telugu, Urdu, English or Tamil ) or who studied Telugu or Urdu or Tamil as first language in SSC or its equivalent or who studied as one of the above languages in part II in Intermediate exam are alone eligible for admission of seats into concerned
medium viz. Telugu / Urdu / English / Tamil offered by the Institution concerned.
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DEECET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given rank, irrespective of marks secured by them in DEECET.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal identification of answer scripts will be entertained.
- The DEECET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Head quarters and any other places identified by the District Authorities.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only.
DIET CET 2014 Important Dates
|1||Download of DIET CET Information Bulletin||05th May, 2014 onwards|
|2||Payment of Fees at AP Online or e - Seva||05th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014
|3||Online submission of DIET CET application through dietcet.cgg.gov.in.||06th May, 2014 to 18th May, 2014|
|4||Help Desk services on all working days||06th May, 2014 to 18th May, 2014|
|5||Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application||06th May, 2014 to 18th May, 2014|
|6||Download of DIET CET Hall Tickets||05th June, 2014 onwards|
|7||Schedule of DIET CET Exam||15th June, 2014
Time : 10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|8||Declaration of DIET CET Results||25th June, 2014 ( Tentatively )|
DIET CET 2014 Application Form
1. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website dietcet.cgg.gov.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2014.
2. The candidate after satisfying herself / himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of 200.00 through AP ONLINE / e-Seva or through Payment Gateway from 05th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014 for submission of application through Online. At the APONLINE or e-Seva Centres, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data ( i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and cell phone number ). On receipt of fee at APONLINE or e-Seva the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she / he can proceed with submission of application through online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
3. The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in online application.’
4. Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below ( sign in Black Ink only ). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- After last date of receipt of applications no complaints ( Name, DOB, Community,etc ) shall be entertained under any circumstances.
DIET CET 2014 Hall Tickets
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at dietcet.cgg.gov.in from 05th June, 2014. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she / he should contact the following address :
The Convenor DEECET O/o. Commissioner & Director of School Education,
Hyderabad – 04
Between 10.30 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. on all working days from 06th June, 2014 to 14th June, 2014 in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph ( same photograph as pasted on the application form ).
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
DIET CET 2014 Fee
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is 200/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through AP ONLINE / e-Seva centres or Payment Gateway from 05th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014 and submit online application at the DEECET website dietcet.cgg.gov.in from 06th May, 2014 to 18th May, 2014.
DIET CET 2014 Reservation of Seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Government DIETs and Convenor quota private un aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DEECET 2014. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DEECET 2014. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE ( National Council for Teacher Education ).
Local Candidate – Definition :
A candidate for admission shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to local area :
i) If he / she has studied in one or more educational institution (s) in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, or
ii) Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, if he/she has not studied in any educational institution and if he / she has resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared.
iii) A candidate for admission to the course who is not regarded as local candidates under clause (i) in relation to any local area shall
a. If he studied in Educational Institutions in the state for a period of not less than (7) consecutive academic
years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination be regarded as a local candidate in relation to,
- such local area where he / she studied for the maximum period out of said period of seven years OR
- where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas are equal, such local area, where he / she has studies last in such equal period OR
b. If, during the whole or any part of seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in the educational institutions in any local area, but has resided in the state during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to :
- Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or
- Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he / she has resided last in such equal period, OR
c. For the 15% of unreserved seats all the candidates are eligible.
Rule of DIET Reservation :
- 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.
- The rules of reservation of seats for SC / ST / BC / PCP / NCC / SCOUTS & GUIDES / DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.
- The following specific cases will be considered under PCP Reservation quota.
The Blind ( PCP Blind ) : Persons suffering from either of the following conditions.
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60,20/200 ( snellen ) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- ( Hi ) Limitation of the field of vision sub standing an angle of 20 or worse.
The hearing Impaired ( PCP Deaf ) : Persons in whom the sense of hearing is not – functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear and understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category are those having loss more than 90 decibels in the better ear ( profound impairment, total loss of hearing in both ears ).
Orthopaedically handicapped ( PCP – Ortho ) : Persons having a physical 40% defect or deformity or more which causes interference with the functional capacity of the bones, muscles and joints.
- The selection authority shall have the right to reject any candidate if in his opinion any particular disability is detriment to the teaching profession.
- If qualified candidates are not available under this quota the seats left over shall be treated as unreserved.
iv) Reservations of Seats for the Defense Personnel, their children, spouses : For Ex-Service men, Defense Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh and / or their children / spouses, as per rules.
v) Reservations of seats for NCC / Scouts and Guides / Sports and Games / Physically challenged persons / Defense personnel.
DIET CET 2014 Results
DIET CET 2014 Result Date : DIET CET Entrance Exam Result will be declared on 25th June, 2014 ( Tentatively ).
Please keep watching this page, to check your DIET Common Entrance Test Results 2014…
DIET CET Entrance Exam 2014 – DIET CET Application Form 2014 – DIET CET Seats 2014 – DIET CET Results 2014
Exams Date Related : DIET CET 2014 Entrance Exam Date, Exam Date for DIET CET 2014, DIET CET 2014 Exam Schedule, District Institutes of Education and Training – DIET CET Entrance Exam 2014, DIET Common Entrance Test 2014 Date, DIET CET 2014 Notification, DIET CET Online Application Form 2014, DIET CET 2014 Online Application Submission Date, DIET CET 2014 Admit Card Download, DIET CET 2014 Application Form Availability, Hall Ticket for DIET CET 2014, DIET CET 2014 Result Date, DIET CET 2014 Online Application Form Download, DIET CET 2014 Rank Card, Last Date for DIET CET Online Application 2014, DIET CET 2014 Apply Online, DIET CET 2014 Result Announcement Date, DIET CET 2014 Online Form Download, Application Form of DIET CET 2014, DIET CET 2014 Hall Ticket Issue Centers, DIET CET Hall Ticket Issue Date 2014, DIET CET 2014 Important Dates, DIET CET 2014 Seats Allotments, How to Apply for DIET CET 2014, DIET Common Entrance Test 2014 Results,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for district institutes of education and training – diet cet entrance exam 2014 by amala