|Important : Candidates can apply Online Only.|
DIET CET Entrance Exam 2015
Government of Telangana,
School of Education Department,
Office of the Director of School Education,
Telangana, Saifabad, Hyderabad-4.
Phone No. : 8179517010,
Website : tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
District Institutes of Education and Training / Elementary Teacher Training Institutes invites application for DIET CET 2015.
DIET CET Entrance Exam 2015 Date
|DIET CET 2015 Exam Date : 9th August, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
Chief controlling officer for conduct of DEECET at District level shall be the District Educational Officer of District concerned.
DIET CET 2015 Eligibility
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local / Non – Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions ( Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2015 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
D. DIET CET 2015 Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01st September, 2015. There is no upper age limit.
E. Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Final Examinations ( qualifying examination ) March, 2015 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.’
Note : The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
F. Qualifying Marks :
Qualifying Marks : Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
DIET CET 2015 Scheme of Entrance Test
|1916||Heidenstam, Verner von ( Sweden )||1966||Agnon, Shmuel Yosef H. ( Israel ); Nelli Sachs ( Sweden )|
|1917||Gjellerup, Karl ( Denmark ) Pontoppidan, Henrik ( Denmark )||1967||Asturias, Miguel Angel ( Guatemala )|
|1918||Not awarded||1968||Kawabata Yasunari ( Japan )|
|1919||Spitteler, Carl ( Switzerland )||1969||Beckett, Samuel ( Ire. )|
|1920||Hamsun, Knut ( Norway )||1970||Solzhenitsyn, Alexander 1. ( Soviet Russia )|
|1921||France, Anatole ( France )||1971||Neruda, Pablo ( Chile )|
|1922||Benavente y Martinez, Jacinto ( Spain )||1972||Boll, Heinrich ( West Germany )|
|1923||Yeats, William Butler ( Ireland )||1973||White, Patrick V.M. ( Australia )|
|1924||Reymont, Wladyslaw S. ( Poland )||1974||Johnson, Eyvind ( Sweden ) Martinson, Harry ( Sweden )|
|1925||Shaw, George Bernard ( Great Britain )||1975||Montale, Eugenio ( Italy )|
|1926||Deledda, Grazia ( Italy )||1976||Bellow, Saul ( United States )|
|1927||Bergson, Henri Louis ( France )||1977||Alexandre, Vincente ( Spain )|
|1928||Undset, Sigrid ( Norway )||1978||Singer, Isaac Bashevis ( United States )|
|1929||Mann, Thomas ( Germany )||1979||Bytis, Odysseus ( Greek )|
|1930||Lewis, Sinclair ( United States )||1980||Milosz, Czeslaw ( United States )|
|1931||Karlfeldt, Erik Axel ( Sweden )||1981||Canetti, Eltas ( Great Britain )|
|1932||Galsworthy, John ( Great Britain||1982||Garcia Marquez, Gabriel ( Columbia )|
|1933||Bunin, Ivan Alekseyevich ( Soviet Russia )||1983||Golding, William ( Great Britain )|
|1934||Pirandello, Luigi ( Italy )||1984||Seifert, Jaroslav ( Czech Republic )|
|1935||Not awarded||1985||Simon, Claude ( France )|
|1936||O\'Neill, Eugene Gladstone ( United States )||1986||Soyinka, Wole ( Nigeria )|
|1937||Martin du Gard, Roger ( France )||1987||Brodsky, Joseph ( United States )|
|1938||Buck, Pearl ( Sydenstricker ) ( United States )||1988||Mahfouz, Naguib ( Egypt )
|1939||Sillanpaa, Frans Eemil ( Finland )||1989||Cela, Camilo Jose ( Spain )|
|1940 - 43||Not awarded||1990||Paz, Octavio ( Mexico )|
|1944||Jensen, Johannes V. ( Denmark )||1991||Gordimer, Nadine ( South Africa )|
|1945||Mistral, Gabriela ( Chile )||1992||Walcott, Derek ( St. Lucia )|
|1946||Hesse, Hermann ( Switzerland )||1993||Morrison, Toni ( United States )|
|1947||Gide, Andre ( France )||1994||Oe Kenzaburo ( Japan )|
|1948||Eliot, T( homas ) S( tearns ) ( Great Britain )||1995||Heaney, Seamus ( Ireland )|
|1949||Faulkner, William ( United States )||1996||Szymborksa, WisO awa ( Poland )|
|1950||Russell, Bertrand A.W. ( Great Britain )||1997||Fo, Dario ( Italy )|
|1951||Lagerkvist, Par F ( Sweden )||1998||Saramago, Jose ( Portugal )|
|1952||Mauriac, Francois ( France )||1999||Grass, Guenter ( Germany )|
|1953||Churchill, Sir Winston ( Great Britain )||2000||Gao, Xingjian ( China )|
|1954||Hemingway, Ernest ( United States )||2001||Naipaul, Sir VS. ( Trinidad )|
|1955||Laxness, Halldor Kiljan ( Iceland )||2002||Imre Kertesz, ( Hungary )|
|1956||Jimenez, Juan Ramon ( Spain )||2003||John Maxwell Coetzee, the South African won the prize for writing short stories that \"in innumerable guises portrays the surprising involvement of the outsider\".|
|1957||Camus, Albert ( France )||2004||Austrian Elfriede Jelinek for her works featuring themes of feminist struggle between men and women.|
|1958||Pasternak, Boris L. ( Soviet Russia )||2005||Leading 20th Century British playwright Harold Pinter.|
|1959||Quasimodo, Salvatore ( Italy )||2006||Orhan Pamuk ( Turkey ) for their works in Turkish, English, French and Swedish novels Cevdet Bey Ve Ogullari ( 1982 ), Sessiz EV ( 1983 ), The House of Silence ( 1998 ).|
|1960||Leger, Alexis Saint-Leger ( France )||2007||Doris Lessing ( UK ), English novelist whose prolific writing extends from the realistic to the fabulous.|
|1961||Andrib, Ivo ( Yugoslavia )||2008||2009|
|1962||Steinbeck, John Ernst ( United States )||2009||Peruvian-Spanish writer, politician, journalist, essayist Mario Vargas Llosa for his cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individual\'s resistance, revolt, and defeat.|
|1963||Seferis, George ( Greek )||2010||Peruvian-Spanish writer, politician, journalist, essayist Mario Vargas Llosa for his cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individual\'s resistance, revolt, and defeat.|
|1964||Sartre, Jean-Paul ( France )|
|1965||Sholokhov, Mikhail A. ( Soviet Russia )|
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part – II & Part – III of the test.
- The medium of DIET CET Entrance Test : Question paper shall be in Telugu / English or Urdu / English and Tamil / English only.
- The candidates who have studied SSC / Intermediate in the medium concerned ( Telugu, Urdu, English ) or who studied Telugu or Urdu as first language in SSC or its equivalent or who studied as one of the above languages in part II in Intermediate exam are alone eligible for admission of seats into concerned medium viz. Telugu / Urdu / English / Tamil offered by the Institution concerned.
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DEECET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given rank, irrespective of marks secured by them in DEECET.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal identification of answer scripts will be entertained.
- The DEECET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Head quarters and any other places identified by the District Authorities.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only.
DIET CET 2015 Important Dates
DIET CET 2015 Application Form
1. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2015.
2. The candidate after satisfying herself / himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of 200.00 through AP ONLINE between 08th July, 2015 to 20th July, 2015 for submission of application through Online. At the APONLINE or through Payment Gateway, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data ( i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and cell phone number ). On receipt of fee at APONLINE the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she / he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
3. The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in online application.’
4. Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below ( sign in Black Ink only ). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- After last date of receipt of applications no complaints ( Name, DOB, Community,etc ) shall be entertained under any circumstances.
DIET CET 2015 Hall Tickets
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in from 30th July, 2015. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she / he should contact the following address :
The DEECET O/o. Director of School Education,
Hyderabad – 04
Between 10.30 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. on all working days from 30th July, 2015 to 8th August, 2015 in person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph ( same photograph as pasted on the application form ).
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
DIET CET 2015 Fee
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is 200/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through AP ONLINE or Payment Gateway from 07th July, 2015 to 20th July, 2015 and submit online application at the DEECET website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in from 08th July, 2015 to 21st July, 2015.
DIET CET 2015 Reservation of Seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Government DIETs and Convenor quota private un aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DEECET 2015. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DEECET 2015. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE ( National Council for Teacher Education ).
Local Candidate – Definition :
A candidate for admission shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to local area :
i) If he / she has studied in one or more educational institution (s) in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, or
ii) Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, if he/she has not studied in any educational institution and if he / she has resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared.
iii) A candidate for admission to the course who is not regarded as local candidates under clause (i) in relation to any local area shall
a. If he studied in Educational Institutions in the state for a period of not less than (7) consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination be regarded as a local candidate in relation to,
- such local area where he / she studied for the maximum period out of said period of seven years OR
- where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas are equal, such local area, where he / she has studies last in such equal period OR
b. If, during the whole or any part of seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in the educational institutions in any local area, but has resided in the state during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to :
- Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or
- Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he / she has resided last in such equal period, OR
c. For the 15% of unreserved seats all the candidates are eligible.
Rule of DIET Reservation :
- 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.
- The rules of reservation of seats for SC / ST / BC / PCP / NCC / SCOUTS & GUIDES / DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.
- The following specific cases will be considered under PCP Reservation quota.
The Blind ( PCP Blind ) : Persons suffering from either of the following conditions.
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60,20/200 ( snellen ) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- ( Hi ) Limitation of the field of vision sub standing an angle of 20 or worse.
The hearing Impaired ( PCP Deaf ) : Persons in whom the sense of hearing is not – functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear and understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category are those having loss more than 90 decibels in the better ear ( profound impairment, total loss of hearing in both ears ).
Orthopaedically handicapped ( PCP – Ortho ) : Persons having a physical 40% defect or deformity or more which causes interference with the functional capacity of the bones, muscles and joints.
- The selection authority shall have the right to reject any candidate if in his opinion any particular disability is detriment to the teaching profession.
- If qualified candidates are not available under this quota the seats left over shall be treated as unreserved.
iv) Reservations of Seats for the Defense Personnel, their children, spouses : For Ex-Service men, Defense Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh and / or their children / spouses, as per rules.
v) Reservations of seats for NCC / Scouts and Guides / Sports and Games / Physically challenged persons / Defense personnel.
DIET CET 2015 Results
DIET CET 2015 Result Date : DIET CET Entrance Exam Result will be declared on 22nd August, 2015.
Please keep watching this page, to check your DIET Common Entrance Test Results 2015…