DNB Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty – DNB CET SS 2015
|Important : Candidates can apply Online Only for DNB CET SS 2015.|
DNB CET SS Entrance Exam 2015
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi – 110 029,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cetss.natboard.edu.in.
National Board of Examinations invites application for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty ( CET – SS 2015 ) for admission to 3 year Post Doctoral ( MD / MS / DNB ) super specialty Program.
DNB CET SS Entrance 2015 Exam Date
|NBE DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Date : 9th December, 2014 – ( Tuesday )|
DNB CET SS 2015 Eligibility
1. Candidates who are in possession of post graduate medical degrees / Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December, 2014 in eligible* specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications may apply for CET SS through online application. Candidates shall have completed his / her 3 years of MD / MS training by 31st December, 2014.
2. Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be registrable with Medical council of India.
3. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of CET SS will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and / or being successful in the CET SS, the results / candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and / or are deemed to be cancelled.
4. Requests for appearing in CET-SS from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after 31st December, 2014 shall be summarily rejected.
Candidate who are qualifying and getting their results after 31st December, 2014 or likely to qualify after 31st December, 2014 need not apply in the CET SS exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
5. Candidates already pursuing a DM / MCh or DNB course are not eligible to appear for the CET SS till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
6. Registration and / or appearance in CET SS does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital / institute.
7. Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council / is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Scheme
Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Test Super Speciality ( CET – SS )
1. CET SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre – requisite for entry to post MD / MS / DNB 3 year Super Specialty courses. The next session of entrance examination shall be held on 9th December, 2014 and conducted as computer based test only.
2. The question paper shall comprise of 180 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) with single correct response to be attempted by candidate in 3 hrs. The questions shall be of the level of Post Graduate Exit Examination. The questions shall cover topics from Applied basic sciences, clinical practice and Recent advances.
3. NBE DNB CET SS Question Paper :
- Medical Specialties – 180 Questions
- Surgical Specialties – 180 Questions
- Pediatric Specialties ( For Neonatology ) – 180 questions
- For Medical Genetics – Eligible candidates from (a) and (c) above shall in addition undertake 30 MCQ paper in Medical Genetics.
4. Merit list shall be as follows :
- Pediatrics / Neonatology
- Medical Genetics combined – Medical / Pediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology
5. Candidates successful in the CET-SS shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions / hospitals / medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution / hospital / medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
6. The provisional list of National Board of Examinations accredited institutes where candidates can pursue DNB is available at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in and also placed at Annexure-C of this Bulletin.
7. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
8. Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
9. Allocation of time for the CET SS shall be as follows :
|Candidate Entry Time||9:00 A.M.|
|Venue Entry Closes||9:30 A.M.|
|Check - in Procedure||09:00 A.M. TO 10:00 A.M.|
|Test Start Time||10:00 A.M.|
|Test End Time||01:15 P.M.|
10. NBE DNB CET SS Syllabus : As per the curriculum of the concerned specialty i.e. MD / DNB in Medicine for Medical Super Specialty; MS / DNB in Surgery for Surgical Group; MD / DNB in Pediatrics for Neonatology group.
DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Centre
1. The provisional / tentative list of various examination centers are given below :
2. The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his / her Admit Card at his / her own cost.
- NBE DNB CET SS Test Centre Location : Exact address and location of the test centres is available at NBE website. Location map of the test centers are also available at the website. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report for the test as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on website www.natboard.edu.in. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of examination centre and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards and biometric information shall be captured.
- Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
- Please note that only the registered candidates will be allowed at the examination centre.
- Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
DNB CET SS 2015 Application Form
1. The candidate is required to take a print out of the application form available on the website. www.natboard.edu.in/CETSS
2. Duly filled application form is to be submitted at the following address :
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi – 110029.
3. The following documents are to be attached along with the application form :
- Two extra recent passport size photographs duly attested.
- Challan slip duly stamped by the bank where fee is paid.
- Attested photocopy of Registration Certificate of Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Attested photocopy of MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of DNB / MD / MS Pass Certificate.
DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Fee
DNB CET SS : 4500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin; The above fee is inclusive of Information Bulletin; Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.natboard.edu.in.
2. How to Pay for NBE DNB CET SS 2015
The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking. For more information, please visit the website www.natboard.edu.in.
3. Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
4. Fees Shall Neither be Refunded Nor Carried Forward if the Application for DNB PDCET is Rejected / Candidature is Found to be Ineligible.
DNB CET SS 2015 Important Dates
|1||NBE DNB CET SS 2015 Online Registration||9th September, 2014 - 18th October, 2014|
|2||Date of DNB CET Super Specialty Entrance Test 2015||9th December, 2014|
- No application will be entertained under any circumstances after the cut – off date.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill correct information in the Application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions prescribed shall not be considered.
3. Application can be downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in.
DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Date – DNB CET SS 2015 Eligibility – DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Pattern – DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Centers – DNB CET SS 2015 Application Form – DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Fee – DNB CET SS 2015 Admit Card – DNB CET SS 2015 Important Dates
Exams Date Related : DNB CET SS Entrance Exam Date 2015, DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Schedule, DNB CET Superspeciality Courses 2015, DNB Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty – DNB CET SS 2015, DNB CET SS 2015 Examination Centre, National Board of Examinations DNB CET SS 2015 Notification, DNB CET SS 2015 Application Form Status, DNB CET SS 2015 Entrace Qualification, DNB CET SS 2015 Application Form Download, DNB CET SS 2015 Online Registration Form, NBE DNB CET SS 2015 Admit Card, How to Pay DNB CET SS Entrance Examination 2015, NBE DNB CET SS Important Dates 2015, DNB CET SS Entrance Exam 2015 Pattern, DNB CET SS 2015 Online Application Form Last Date, DNB CET SS 2015 Examination Fee, DNB CET SS 2015 Admission Form, DNB CET SS 2015 Exam Papers, DNB CET SS 2015 Admit Card Availability, DNB CET SS 2015 Question Pattern, NBE Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2015, How to Apply for DNB CET SS 2015, DNB CET SS 2015 Application Fee,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for dnb centralized entrance test super specialty – dnb cet ss 2015 by amala