DR BRAOU Application Form 2014
BRAOU ET 2014 Application Form
a) From the Academic Year 2014-15, Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test shall register “Online” through AP Online Franchisee Centres.
b) Choose the Study / Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET Collect the Information Brochure ET 2014 ( Free of Cost ) either from Study Centre or from the AP On-Line Franchisee Centre and read it carefully.
c) Approach nearby A.P. Online Franchisee Centre with all the documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
d) Give the information to the operator of the Franchisee Centre to fill your ET 2014 Registration form “Online”, and to upload photo and signature.
e) Pay 235/- ( Rupees two hundred and thirty five only ) at the Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
f) Collect a print out of Registration Form from the Franchisee Centre and keep it for your reference.
D) Medium & Venue of ET : Test will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu Media at all the Study Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, located in the Twin Cities of Hyderabad, Secunderabad and in all the Districts of Andhra Pradesh.
E) Applicant shall collect Hall Tickets at least Four days before the examination from the Study / Examination Centre chosen by them. Hall Ticket can also be downloaded from the University Website www.braou.ac.in.
- The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at A.P. Online Franchisee Centres Only.
- The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University during 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 couldn’t take admission in the U.G. Programs so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test once again. They can apply and take admission into 1st Year UG when notification is given for Direct Admission ( i.e, candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Examination ) in May / June – 2014.
- Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, AP On Line Franchisee Centres, Information Brochure ET-2014 and also Model ET Question Papers.
BRAOU UG 2014 Hall Ticket
Applicants shall go to the Examination Centre opted for by them at Least Four Days before the ET and collect their Hall Tickets ( Note : If more number of applicants choose a single centre for examination, few may be allotted to a nearby centre OR if very less number of appplicants choose a centre, they may be alloted to a nearby centre. Hence, the applicants are advised to collect their Hall Tickets well in advance ). The Hall Tickets can also be downloaded from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University website www.braou.ac.in.
BRAOU UG 2014 Important Dates
- Commencement of Registration : 2nd January, 2014
- Last Date for Registration : 28th February, 2014
- Date and time of Eligibility Test : 6th April, 2014 ( Sunday ) 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Dr BRAOU Online Application Form 2014 | Dr BRAOU Hall Ticket 2014 – Dr BRAOU Important Dates 2014
Exams Date Related : Dr BRAOU ET 2014 Application Form Online, BRAOU 2014 Online Application Form Status, BRAOU 2014 Online Registration Form Download, DR BRAOU Application Form 2014, BRAOU 2014 Online Application Process, Dr BRAOU 2014 Online Form Details, Dr BRAOU 2014 Registration Fee, Dr BRAOU ET 2014 Examination Form, Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2014 Apply Online, Dr BRAOU 2014 Online Application Last Date, Dr BRAOU 2014 Examination Fee, Dr BRAOU Eligibility Test 2014 Form, Dr BRAOU 2014 Online Application Form Cost, Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2014 Online Registration, Hall Ticket for Dr BRAOU Eligibility Test 2014, Dr BRAOU 2014 Online Application Closing Date, Dr BRAOU 2014 Fee Payment, How to Apply for Dr BRAOU Eligibility Test 2014, Dr BRAOU ET 2014 Admit Card Download, Online Application Form for BRAOU 2014, Dr BRAOU 2014 Hall Ticket Availability, Dr BRAOU 2014 Admission Card ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for dr braou application form 2014 by amala