BRAOU Application Form 2017
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register ‘On-Line’ through www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2017 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach website i.e., www.braouonline.in Pay 300/- ( Three Hundred only) by Debit / Credit card through university website OR for 310/- ( Three hundred and ten only ) at the A.P Online Franchise Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain Challan.
- The Candidate shall be allowed Tatkal Registration by collecting the fee of 500/-.
- Collect a print out the Registration Form from the Franchise Centre and keep it for your reference.
- Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the Examination Date from the RCC chosen by them. HT can also be downloaded from the University Website also (www.braou.ac.in).
(a) The Candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY;
(b) See the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, AP On Line Franchise Centres, Information Brochure on ET-2017 and also Model ET Question Papers.
(c) The Sub Centres of the District Head Quarter (RCC) Examination centre will be merged to nearby the E.T. examination centre on any reasons.
BRAOU UG 2017 Hall Ticket
Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the Examination Date from the RCC chosen by them. HT can also be downloaded from the University Website also (www.braou.ac.in).
BRAOU UG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||22nd May, 2017|
|2||Last date for registration||22nd July, 2017|
|3||Date & Time of Eligibility Test||6th August, 2017 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|