Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2019
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences invites application from candidates for admission to the M.Sc Nursing for the acadmic session 2019
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Eligibility 2019
- Age criteria : Applicants must be below the age of 45 years at the time of admission ( 48 years in case of reserved category applicants ).
- Educational qualification : Applicants must have completed B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing ( Hons. ), or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university or institution.
- Qualifying marks : Minimum 55 marks must be secured by general category applicants and 45% marks by the reserved category applicants in the qualifying exams.
- Registration with the nursing council :One must be a registered Nurse or registered Midwife of Indian Nursing Council for Service and Non-Service
- Medical fitness :Applicants must be medically fit in order to apply.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam pattern 2019
- 90 minutes will be given to the applicants to solve the paper.
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants need to appear maximum 100 questions in total.
- Each correct response in the entrance exam will be provided one mark.
- There is no provision of negative markings for incorrect answers in the entrance exam.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
- NTRUHS Application form Details will be available at the Website : ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- In the application form, applicants are instructed to fill the necessary details like personal details, educational qualification details, contact details and some more additional details as needed.
- Once all the above details are filled properly applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form correctly and properly with accurate details.
- Once the application form is completely filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants will not be able to register themselves for the entrance exam without paying the application fee.
- Applicants need to pay 3000/- as application fee if they belong to the OC or BC category.
- The application fee for SC and ST category applicants is 2700/-.
- Application fee can be paid in online mode only by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date in order to avoid rejection of the same.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admit card 2019
- Admit card will be available for those applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and application fee before the due
- Applicants will be able to get the admit card in online mode only on the official website of the university.
- Admit card must be downloaded from the website and some copies of the same should be taken.
- Applicants need to enter application number and password on the official website in order to download the admit card.
- Applicants need to carry admit card along with them at the time of entrance exam as it is a mandatory document to carry.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Results 2019
- Official authorities will be responsible to release the results of the applicants in both online as well as offline mode.
- In case of online mode, applicants will be able to get the results on the official website of the university.
- And in case of offline mode applicants need to check the notice board of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada.
- Details related to the scores achieved in the entrance exam are mentioned in the results.
- Applicants who have scored higher marks in the entrance exam are only eligible to get admission in the M.Sc. Nursing courses in the university.
- Applicants are instructed to save the result from the website till the time of admission procedure.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
- Counselling process will completely depend on the merit list prepared by the official authorities of the university.
- Only those applicants whose name has appeared in the merit list are eligible to appear for the counselling round and get admission in the M.Sc. Nursing courses.
- Nominated applicants are requested to be present in person for the counselling round.
- In the counselling session, applicants need to select the choice of subjects according to their preference.
- The official authority will prepare a provisional selection list of the shortlisted applicants for the admission.
- The provisional admission or selection list will be prepared on the basis of the merit list, filled choices by the applicant and seats available for admission.
- The provisional admission list will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants whose name has appeared in the provisional admission list are instructed to submit all original and attested copies of the necessary documents in the counselling round.
- Such applicants also need to pay the admission fees in order to confirm their seats in the university.
Dr. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2019
|1.||NTRUHS Application forms||August, 2019|
|2.||NTRUHS Submission of application form||September, 2019|
|3.||NTRUHS Admit card||September , 2019|
|4.||NTRUHS Entrance exam||September, 2019|
|5.||NTRUHS Results available||October, 2019|
|6.||NTRUHS Counselling process||October, 2019|
NH 16 Service Road,
Andhra Pradesh 520008,
Website : ntruhs.ap.nic.in.