DSRRAU PGET Entrance Exam 2017
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University invites application for admission to the P.G. Entrance Test ( PGET ) in Part – I of Ayurveda Vachaspati / Dhanwantari – MD / MS ( AY. ) for the Academic Session 2017 – 2018.
DSRRAU PGET Eligibility 2017
Qualification for Admission :
Ayurvedacharya Degree ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery ) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr.S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by C.C.I.M., New Delhi.
Note : It is the responsibility of the Universities / Boards / Institutions concerned to get their Degrees included in the Equivalency List of Dr.S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. The University will not be responsible for non – inclusion of any qualification.
Candidates : Must have completed the Six or Twelve months rotating Internship / House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination as stipulated by C.C.I.M., by Dated 30th September, 2017 cut of admission date
The Application form and Prospectus with details can be obtained from Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Website www.raujodhpur.org between 18th September, 2017 to 22nd September, 2017.
DSRRAU PGET Entrance Exam Seats 2017
Table depicting the Subjects, Reservations and Availability of Seats in NIA, Jaipur tentatively 2017.
|5||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpana||9|
|6||Roga & Vikriti Vigyana||8|
* Includes 3 seats of BIMSTEC Countries ( Including 1 seat of Sri Lanka )
DSRRAU PGET Exam Centres 2017
DSRRAU PGET Admission Procedure 2017
- Admission will be subject to the rules & regulation of the respective institutes.
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University reserves the right to correct any inadvertent error in any Merit List and also in the Prospectus.
- The Admission Committee shall interview / counselling the candidates and allot the Subjects taking into an account the Scheme of distribution of Reserved seats, Merit lists of respective categories, the order of the Merit of AIAPGET, Preference and Availability of Seats.
- The right of admission of any candidate who does not complete the prescribed Internship by 30th September, 2017 ( cut of admission ) will automatically stand cancelled.
- Vacancies arising due to any reason shall be filled by reshuffling on the basis of Reservations and Merit – cum – Preference List by 30th September, 2017 from the candidates in the Waiting Lists ( Except Central Government and BIMSTEC Nominee Candidates ).
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test / Counselling.
- More details including reservation of seats for various categories of candidates etc. for a particular Institute can be seen in the Prospectus.
Selection of Candidates for DSRRAU PGET Admission 2017
Selection of the candidates for Admission shall be made by a Admission Committee constituted by competent Authority. Selection of the candidates shall be made strictly on the basis of Final Merit.
DSRRAU PGET 2017 Application Form
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Information brochure is available on www.raujodhpur.org and forms can be filled online at the website www.raujodhpur.org from Date 18th September, 2017 till 22nd September, 2017 ( 5:00 PM )
Mode of Payment for DSRRAU Application Fee : Payment of application fee can be made into university’s bank account through challan ( Generated during Online application form submission ) by way of NEFT ( National Electronic fund Transfer ) in any of the branches of nationalized banks.
Application Fee : 1000/- ( for General & OBC candidates ) and 500/- ( for SC / ST Candidates ) ]
DSRRAU PGET Counseling, Merit List, Subject Preference and Allotment
- The candidates will be called for counselling according to Provisional Merit List.
- The Subjects for Central Government Nominees and Nominees of BIMSTEC Countries shall be as allotted by the Government of India for Admission in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
- For rest of the Categories, subjects shall be allotted according to Reservations, Merit in the respective Subjects, Preference, Availability of seats etc.
- For equal marks in PGET, the final merit will be decided at the time of counselling by BAMS original mark – sheet, but candidate must fill-up his BAMS marks in application form. In case there is tie of the marks in PGET merit list preference will be given to the candidate passing BAMS examination in first attempt in the higher percentage of the marks. If a tie still exists, the allotment shall be made giving preference to seniority in age.
- The Actual Admissions in a particular Institute will be subject to the rules and regulations of that Institute.
DSRRAU PGET 2017 Important Dates
|1||DSRRAU Application Form and Prospectus are available from||18th September, 2017|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Submission of Application Form||22nd September, 2017
( 5:00 PM )
Dr.S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University,
Kadwad, Nagaur Road,
Jodhpur ( Raj. ) – 342 037,
Telephone no : 0291 – 5153754 ( EPABX ),
Fax : 5153700,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.raujodhpur.org