FIIT JEE FTRE 2015 Online Registration
1. First of all an account ( a parent or a Student account ) has to be created. If student is registering himself / herself, create a student account and if parent / Guardian is doing a registration for his / her ward, please create a parent account. A parent can register more than one child from his / her account.
2. If a Student is already enrolled in a FIIT JEE program, please use ‘Add Enrollment Number’ link to add your Enrollment Number or if a Student has appeared in any previous FIIT JEE Test like FTRE / EVT or Admission Test etc., please use ‘Add Registration Number’ link to add your Registration Number of the Test given. If the registration / Enrollment Number gets linked, the system will calculate the Registration Fee for FTRE, 2015 accordingly.
3. Update the profile of the Student you wish to register. Please note that it is only a one time job. You need not do it again for further registration / enrollment as long as there is no change in any value.
4. Click on ‘New Registration’ Link and fill the details like Test / Exam Name, Date, Centre and other relevant fields
5. Choose one of the following fee payment options ( If the fee payable is not zero )
- Direct Payment on Website using ( Master / Visa ) Credit / Debit Card – You can use any bank’s Credit / Debit card which is enabled for online transaction. Your Hall ticket will be issued instantaneously. You can also download it at a later stage from the past registration section on the website.
- Online Funds Transfer ( NEFT ) – If you choose this payment option, the website will generate a unique account number for you, where you have to transfer funds using NEFT. Your Hall ticket will be emailed to you within one hour of receiving the funds in FIIT JEE’s account. You can also download your Hall ticket at a later stage from the ‘past registration’ section given on the website. Please note that after a successful funds transfer it may take up to one working day for the funds to be credited in FIIT JEE’s account.
- Funds Transfer ( NEFT ) through Any Bank Branch – If you do not have the facility of making an online NEFT transfer, you can approach the nearest branch of any Bank and request them to transfer funds in FIIT JEE’s account number uniquely generated for you. Generally, all banks offer this facility but it is recommended that you approach a bank / branch where you or your parent’s have an account. Please note that after a successful funds transfer it may take up to one working day for the funds to be credited in FIIT JEE’s account.
- Cash / DD Deposit at a FIIT JEE Centre – If you choose this as payment option, you can take a printout of your Application Form from the website and submit it to your nearest FIIT JEE Centre. Your Hall ticket will be issued by the FIIT JEE Centre instantly. You can also request FIIT JEE Centre to email it to you and make it available for download in ‘Past Registration’ section of the website. Email / Download facility will not be available for Hall tickets issued in person.
- DD Couriered / Post to Controlling FIIT JEE Centre – If you choose this as payment option, you can take a printout of your Application Form from the website and courier / post it to the Controlling FIIT JEE Centre ( printed on the Application Form ). Your Hall ticket will be emailed to you and will also be available for download in ‘Past Registration’ section of the website.
Mobile Registration :
- Please send your Name, Class & City you are residing in, as a WhatsApp message to our WhatsApp helpline number 9940404727. Our WhatsApp helpline will send you the detailed info as a WhatsApp Message.
- Fill your FTRE application on your mobile, following the procedures given in the WhatsApp Message. It is recommended that you obtain the Test Centre Code and your Preferred Study Centre Code from the information Booklet.
- Once you submit your application through mobile, we will send you a unique URL through an email & SMS. You can use this URL to pay the test fee through your mobile itself. In case you wish to pay the fee through NEFT, the detailed info, A/C number etc. will be made available to you through email / URL.
- Within 24 hrs of funds being credited to FIITJEE’s Account, your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you. The same can also be downloaded from the URL sent to you through SMS / email.
FIIT JEE FTRE 2015 Offline Registration :
1. Please obtain a Paper Application Form from any FIIT JEE Centre or from your School office. Schools can obtain the Application Forms from the nearest FIIT JEE centre.
2. Fill this Application Form carefully and submit it in person to any FIIT JEE Centre or School Coordinator or send it by post / courier to the nearest FIIT JEE Centre along with the Registration Fee in form of a Demand Draft.
3. Your Hall Ticket will be issued as per the option selected by you ( printed or e-mail ) in the Application Form :
- For ‘Printed’ option – the hard copy of the Hall Ticket will be given in person.
- For ‘e-mail’ option – the Hall Ticket will be sent to your e-mail ID. You can also download your Hall ticket from the weblink www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.
Last Date to Register FIIT JEE FTRE 2015 / Registration Fee
|1||Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online |
Application through web portal
|5th September, 2017
( Tuesday )
|2||Last date for Registration of Online application||25th September, 2017
( Monday )
|3||Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for |
rejection. Applicants are required to check status on 14th October,
2017 through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.
|13th October, 2017
( Friday )
|4||Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization |
of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained
after 20th October, 2017 under any circumstances and candidates
are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section.
|20th October, 2017
( Friday )
|5||Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to |
forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign
National for appearing in the DM / M.Ch & MD ( Hosp.
Administration ) . Entrance Examination for July, 2017 session.
|20th October, 2017
( Friday )
|6||Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos / Admit Card on website.||24th October, 2017
( Tuesday )
|7||Written Test through online ( CBT ) mode||5th November, 2017
( Sunday )
|8||Expected date of declaration of Result ( Stage I )||9th November, 2017
( Thursday )
|9||Departmental Assessment||20th November, 2017 ( Monday ),
21st November, 2017 ( Tuesday ) &
22nd November, 2017 ( Wednesday )
|10||Final result||27th November, 2017
( Monday )
|11||Last date for admission in the course of DM / M.Ch & MD |
( Hospital Administration )
|28th February, 2018
( Wednesday )
Guidelines on How to Register FIIT JEE FTRE 2015
|S.No.||Branch Name||Branch Address|
|1.||Agartala||Agartala, Tripura,Banik Tower,, Hg Basak Road,Agartala 799 001, Tripura|
|1.||Lucknow||Lucknow,25-B, Ashok Marg,Sikander Bagh Chauraha,Lucknow 226 001, Uttar Pradesh|
|2.||Gomti Nagar||\"Ground Floor and Basement, CF-5, Vikas Khand,PatrakarpuramLucknow 226010 Uttar Pradesh India\"|
|3.||Agra||Shop No. 1, 3 To 16, Block No 51, Anupam Plaza Ii, Sanjay Place, Agra 282 002, Uttar Pradesh|
|4.||Ghaziabad||Plot No. Iii, N/30, Ambedkar Road, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad 201001, Uttar Pradesh|
|5.||Kanpur||Ground & First Floor, 16/104-A, Civil Lines, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208 001|
|6.||Meerut||Hotel Crystal Plaza, G-2/47, Civil Lines, Boundary Road, Meerut 250 001, Uttar Pradesh|
|7.||Bareilly||148, Civil Lines,,Bareilly 243 001, ,Uttar Pradesh|
|8.||Allahabad||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh,28B, Civil Station,M/G/ Marg, Civil Lines,Allahabad 211 001, Uttar Pradesh|
|9.||Varanasi||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh,C-19/134, M-B, Ground & 1St Floor,Shastri Nagar, Sigra,Varanasi 221 002, Uttar Pradesh|
|10.||Aligarh||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh,Omji Complex, Ramghat Road ,Niranjan Puri, Aligarh 202 001,Uttar Pradesh|
|11.||Gorakhpur||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh,Plot No/ 560, Mohalla Purdilpur,Ad Chowk, Bank Road ,Gorakhpur 273 001, Uttar Pradesh|
|12.||Jhansi||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh,City Plaza Building,Natraj Cinema Complex,Civil Lines, Jhansi 284 001, Uttar Pradesh|
|13.||Greater Noida||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh,G-04, G-05, G-06, G-07,G-17, G-18, F-03, F-04, F-08 ,D-1 , Alpha Commercial Belt-I,Greater Noida 201 308, ,Dist/ Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|14.||Sector-62||\"Ground Floor, Office No. 1, Tower A Lobe - 05, Plot No. A - 41,The Corenthum, Sector 62, Dist. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida 201301 Uttar Pradesh India\"|
|15.||Etawah||Etawah, Uttar Pradeshground & First Floor, 166, New Colonymohalla Chougurji, Kachehri Road, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, Pin 206001|
|16.||Kannauj||Ground Floor, Khasra No.28/2, 29, 30 and 31, Mauza Yusufpur Bhagwan, Makrand Nagar Road, Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, Pin 209725|
|17.||Kutchery Road||\"Kachwaha Complex, Plot No.29M, Opp. Acharya Diwedi Inter College, Chak Ahmedpur Nazool,Satya Nagar Kutchery Road, Rai Bareli 229001 Uttar Pradesh India\"|
|1.||Dehradun||Shri Ram Arcade, 74(New No.250/466), Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand|
|2.||Talli Haldwani||Talli Haldwani,Khata No/ 3, Khasra No/ 253 Min & 254 Min, ,Opp/ Commercial Motors, Bareilly Road,Haldwani - 263 139, Uttarakhand|
|1.||Kolkata||Ground & First Floors, 7, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata 700 071, West Bengal|
|2.||Golpark||Ground Floor,20,Gariahat Road,Kolkata 700 019,West Bengal|
|3.||Burdwan||2nd Floor, City Tower,23, G.T. Road, Burdwan 713101, West Bengal|
|4.||Midnapur||Midnapur, West Bengal,37/3, Station Road ,Midnapur 721 101,District Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal|
|5.||Darjeeling||Darjeeling, West Bengal,Maryland Resorts Ltd/, Rink Mall,16-22, Laden La Road,Opposite General Post Office, Darjeeling 734 101, West Bengal|
|6.||Malda||Malda, West Bengal,Malda Muslim Institute ,1 K J Sanyal Road,P/O/ & Dist/ Malda, Pin 732 101, West Bengal|
|7.||Bankura||Bankura, West Bengal,240/A, Nutan Chati, ,Po And District Bankura, ,Pin 722 101, West Bengal|
|8.||Saltlake Sector II||BJ-110, Sector II, Near 206 Bus Stand, Saltlake City, Kolkata, Dist. North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, Pin 700091|
|9.||KANKURGACHI||P-35 CIT Road, Scheme VII-M, Kolkata-700 054|
|10.||SALT LAKE CITY||BD-20, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 064.|
|11.||BAGUIATI||\'Mangalik\'\', H/H-19/1, Baguiati, V.I.P. Road, Kolkata-700 059|
|12.||Malancha Road||\"180/1, Malancha Road, District Paschim Medinipore, Kharagpur 721304 West Bengal India\"|
|13.||Hill Cart Road||\"32, Hill Card Road, Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri 734403 West Bengal India\"|
|14.||Burra Bazaar||\"Burra Bazar, 4A, Chaitan Sett Street, Kolkata 700007 West Bengal India\"|