HSCS DET Entrance Exam 2018
Haryana State Counseling Society invites application form for Diploma Entrance Test for admission to Diploma ( Engineering ) / Diploma ( Engineering ) Lateral Entry / Diploma ( Pharmacy ).
HSCS DET Eligibility 2018
A. Admissions in Diploma Engineering
- Passed 10th Std / SSC Examination.
- Obtained at least 35% marks ( 33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
HSCS Engineering Eligibility
Passed 10th std / SSC examination Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examinations.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculties||Name of the Departments /|
|Germanic & Romance Studies||24|
|Library & Information Science||15|
|Modern Indian Languags|
& Literary Studies (MIL)
|2||Applied Social Sciences & Humanities||Slavonic Studies & Finno – Ugrian||12|
|3||Commerce & Business Studies||Commerce||25|
|5||Music & Fine Arts||Music||45|
|7||Social Sciences||Adult Continuing Education and Extension||13|
|9||Inter Disciplinary & Applied Sciences||Genetics||06|
- The list of Govt. / Govt. Aided / Self Financing Polytechnics along with Branches and Sanctioned Intake for the Session 2017 – 18 is available.
- Institutions / Branches / Sanctioned Intake are subject to change. Updated information would be available on the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in at the time of counseling.
B. Admission in Diploma ( Engineering ) – Lateral Entry Courses
All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration ( after 10th ), 10+2 ( vocational ), 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math ( PCM ) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses on the basis of merit / rank obtained in DET (L)-2018 only and as per the compatibility of the courses.
- The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration ( after 10th ) or 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math ( PCM ) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 ( Arts / Commerce ) will be eligible for consideration in Non Engineering Diploma Courses ( Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application ) only.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 ( Medical ) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
- The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course. Candidates who have completed Three year diploma in particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
Compatibility of Polytechnic Courses with ITI Courses
|S.No.||Diploma Courses||Branch Name of ITI / Polytechnic|
|1||Any Diploma ( Engg. ) Course||i) Two Year duration ITI in any Engg. Trades
ii) Any three year Polytechnic Diploma
|2||Any Non Engg. Diploma Course||Two Year duration ITI in any Non - Engg. Trades.|
Compatibility of Polytechnic Courses with 10+2 ( vocational ) Courses
|S.No||Branch Name of diploma courses in Polytechnics||Compatible Vocational Courses ( 10+2 )|
|1||Agriculture Engineering||i. Crop Production / Cultivation
iii. Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery ( RMPDFM )
|2||Automobile Engineering||i. Auto Technician ( TTWR )
|3||Ceramic Technology||i. Visual Arts ( Pottery and Ceramics )|
|4||i. Computer Engineering|
ii. Electronics & Communication Engg.
iii. Information Technology
iv. Instrumentation & Control Engg.
v. Medical Electronics
vi. Electrical Engineering
ii. Electrician ( MREDA )
iii. Computer Technique
iv. Electrical Technology
|5||Civil Engineering||i. Furniture Maker and Designer|
|6||Food Technology||i. Bakery & Confectionery|
|7||Mechanical Engineering||i. Boiler Attendant
ii. Material Testing & Heat Treatment
|8||Textile Technology||i. Mechanic Textile Machinery|
|9||Fashion Technology||i. Commercial Garments Designing and Making|
|10||Office Management & Computer Application||i. Accountancy & Auditing
iii. Marketing & Salesmanship
iv. Office Secretary ship Stenography English
v. Office Secretary ship Stenography Hindi
vi. Computer Technique
Mechanical Engineering ( Tool & Die )
|i. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
|12||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics Technology|
C. HSCS Admission in Diploma Pharmacy [ Two Years Duration – ( Annual Courses ) ]
HSCS Entry qualification : 10+2 from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board / university with 35%. ( Subject to change by State Govt. decision )
- Eligibility *( Subject to change by State Government / Pharmacy Council decision if any ) Pass with 35% marks from a recognized Board / University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam ( Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre – degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
As per letter no. 14-2/2015- PCI(A) /23891-25895 dated 07-09-2015 of Pharmacy Council of India, it has been decided that “A student who has passed from Open School education system of the Central Govt./ State Govt. institutions are eligible for admission to Pharmacy courses as per the concerned Education Regulations.” It was further decided that the students of such Open Schools who have already passed or are undergoing pharmacy course(s) shall be treated as eligible for registration as a pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 subject to fulfillment of the other prescribed conditions of registration under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
As per letter no. 14-2/2006- PCI-5763-6337 dated 13-06-2007 of Pharmacy Council of India candidates having pre-university examinations ( new scheme ) of Andhra University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology are not eligible.
To know more about HSCS DET Eligibility Click Here
HSCS DET Exam Pattern 2018
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry :
- HSCS DET ( L ) 2018 Syllabus : 10+2 ( Standard ) of Board of School Education Haryana.
- HSCS DET ( L ) 2018 Question Paper : There will be a composite offline entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, Aptitude and General Awareness, Mathematics, Science.
- Questions will be in English only.
- There will be no Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer.
HSCS DET Exam Centre 2018
List of Examination Centers for conduct of Online DET (L) 2018
|Centre code||Name of centre with complete address|
|01||University Institute of Engg. & Tech., Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|02||Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|03||University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar|
|04||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.|
|05||Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokher|
|06||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|07||Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala|
|08||Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari)|
|09||Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar (Gurgaon)|
The Online Entrance Test shall be conducted in the following three shifts :
- 1st Shift : 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- 2nd Shift : 12:00 Noon to 2:00 PM
- 3rd Shift : 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- The shifts / centres for entrance test can be decreased / increased depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates are advised to fill up two centres and two shifts. However, candidates will be allotted center and shifts of his choice only if it is available.
HSCS DET Application Form 2018
Instructions for applying online for all Diploma Courses :
Before applying online, the candidate should read carefully Diploma Prospectus 2018 available at www.hstes.org.in.
To help and guide the candidates in Filling Online Application Forms for all Diploma Courses few institutions have been selected as designated centre / collection center. Candidates can apply free of cost from any of the nearby designated center / collection center on all working days on or before the last date of submission of Online Application Form.
The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph ( JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size ).
The particulars of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in the qualifying examination.
The candidates are advised to clearly opt the course i.e. Diploma Engg. / Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry / Diploma Pharmacy and category i.e. HGST / KM / MAR / SDB / TFW.
The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the candidate submits online application form. The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his / her record.
Submission of duplicate application is not allowed. In case, if a candidate wants to correct / update certain detail(s) submitted in his / her online application form, same would be done upto the last date of verification of online application form by the verification team at the Designated Center ( Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State ) where the candidate reports for verification of marks of qualifying examination/ other particulars filled in online application form along with the required documents. Also, the candidate may contact HSTES for correction / updation of certain detail(s) submitted in his / her online application form during the specified period.
The Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee (whichever is applicable) shall be deposited by the candidate either Online ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking ) or through E – challan ( generated while filling – up of Online Application Form ) in any branch of the following Designated Banks :
- I. Axis Bank
- II. Punjab National Bank
Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee :
- 500/- for General Category
- 200/- for All Reserved Categories ( SC / BC / EBP / PH / FF / ESM / KM / HGST / Girls )
HSCS DET Admit Card 2018
The admit card for appearing in DET 2018 and DET (L) 2018 shall be available at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in or www.hstes.org.in as per “Key Dates”. The candidate should take print out of the same for appearing in the entrance test. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the entrance test without admit card. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for the DET 2018 and DET ( L ) 2018.
No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the entrance test without admit card. Admit card and other required documents shall be verified before appearing in the Test.
The candidate should report to the allotted Test Center on given date and time along with the following documents for appearing in the Test :
I. Admit Card with photograph attested by gazetted officer.
II. A copy of valid Identity ( ID ) proof having his photograph on it
III. Proof in respect of Date of Birth ( Copy of Matriculation Certificate etc. ) for verification before appearing in the entrance test.
Candidates must not write or change any entry made therein on the Admit Card.
Request for change of examination center/ city will not be entertained under any circumstances.
To know more about HSCS DET Application Form Click Here
HSCS DET Counselling 2018
This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counseling.
Candidates should go through Diploma Prospectus for detailed information about “Key Dates”, counseling schedule and procedures.
Two Online Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses for all the seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows :
- 1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, EBP, PH, ESM ( with all priorities ) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC ( by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EBP, PH, ESM ( by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted and admission at Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be made according to the following procedure :
- For Diploma (Engg.) & Diploma (Pharmacy) : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counseling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counseling. Fresh Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of the candidates who have applied for Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be prepared by the respective institute according to the prescribed criteria of preparation of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination as mentioned in Chapter-3 of Diploma Prospectus. The Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be conducted after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant / unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation.
- For Diploma ( Engg. ) Lateral Entry : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counseling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counseling. Admission shall be made at Institute Level Manual Counseling on the basis of Merit / Rank of DET ( L ) – 2018 after merging the sub categories ( including female ) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant / unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation, firstly on the basis of Merit / Rank of DET ( L ) – 2018 and thereafter on the merit of qualifying examination.
- The candidates shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in counseling ( choice filling and seat allotment ) after deposit of the counseling fee ( 500/- for all categories ) either Online ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking ) or through E – challan in any branch of the Designated Banks ( Axis or PNB ) as per Key Dates.
- Candidates are advised to check status of counseling fee deposited under t he “Payment Status” link on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. The counseling fee once paid shall not be refunded ( full or partial ) under any circumstances.
- For registration, candidate will be required to generate a password for use in future logins. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc., if any.
- Candidates are advised to Register for Online Counseling and fill choices from their own home or by going to Govt. Polytechnics, Govt. Aided Polytechnics and SHOULD NOT go to any cyber cafe or any outside unauthorized persons for the same, as they may mislead or misguide the candidates. However, in any case if the candidate registers from Cyber Cafe / unauthorized venue, he must ensure that the password is created by himself only in a secret manner.
- On above website, view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks ( previous years ), latest schedules of counseling etc.
- To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll Number, Application Number, Name, Date of birth ( as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES ).
- If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction / verification, you may contact HSTES at 18004202026 ( Toll Free ) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows :
- It has been decided by the Government that from the session 2018-19, the candidate shall submit
preferably the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) at the time of online registration. In case Aadhaar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number may be submitted. Further, the Aadhaar Number ( or Enrolment No. ) not submitted at the time of online registration by the candidate, the same shall be submitted by him / her within one month after reporting at the Institute. The Institute shall also update /include the Aadhaar Number ( or Enrolment No. ) of the candidates admitted through institute level counseling in the same manner.
- Eligible for Haryana domicile
- Sub Category
- Physical handicapped
- Educational Qualification
- % age marks
- Name of School / College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- Type of School /College
- Location of School /College
- Parental Annual Income
- Password and Re enter Password
- Security Questions
- Security Answers
- Contact Address
- City / Town
- Home District
- Pin Code
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address etc
- It has been decided by the Government that from the session 2018-19, the candidate shall submit
- In case your entered details are invalid, software will not allow you to SUBMIT.
- Please check all the details once again, before submission.
- After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you find any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page only when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit / contact HSTES.
- You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
- Candidate will login the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his User ID / and chosen Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his / her registration details and move to fill his / her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
- While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per eligibility / category. The non – availability of the seats in a branch of an institution and the seats / institution for which a candidate is not eligible will not be shown to him / her.
- Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his / her eligible choices.
- Candidate will go to fill his/ her choices by clicking on Fill / Modify choice and fill his / her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices frequently.
- To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate will lock his / her choices. Locking choices means candidate has finalized his / her choices.
- Incase candidate make changes in his registration details, then he / she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any change is made in registration details.
- After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key Date‟s section on the website.
- After declaration of the result of first counseling, the candidate shall report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat along with all requisite documents / certificates / testimonials, photograph and password, as per schedule mentioned in the provision seat allotment letter generated from the website. The candidate shall deposit one semester fee in the allotted institute. On verification of credentials and deposition of the admission fee the details of the candidate shall be updated on HSTES website by the institute. The candidate MUST get the Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institute dully signed by the admission coordinator of the institute and the candidate himself.
- For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling. For that the Candidate will login on web site www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission / allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment in next counseling.
- Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to opt only for the choice ( s ), which are better than the seat reserved in previous counseling. However, if at all the candidate participates in the 2nd Counseling and after filling the choices he feels that he should not have opted for 2nd counseling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1st counseling.
- If candidate wants to change his / her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES for modification in his / her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
- For all subsequent counseling ( s ), repeat step 14 to 26.
To know more about HSCS DET Counselling Click Here
HSCS 2018 Important Dates
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. and Diploma Pharmacy for the Session 2018 – 2019
( For all seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided Polytechnics and 75% seats of Private Institutes )
|Description of Event||Name of the Course|
|Diploma ( Engg. )||Diploma Pharmacy|
|Basis of Admission||Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination|
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure atwww.hstes.org.in and www.techeduhry.gov.in/||12th April, 2018|
|Applying Online for appearing in DET ( L ) - 2018 at the website : www.onlinetesthry.gov.in ||7th May, 2018 to 14th June, 2018|
|Deposit of Entrance Test Fee either Online ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking ) or through E - challan ( generated at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in while applying online ) in any branch of the Designated Bank.||7th May, 2018 to 14th June, 2018 ( Online )
8th May, 2018 to 15th June, 2018 ( E-Challan )
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form||8th May, 2018 to 15th June, 2018 ( All working days 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM )|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit / Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||20th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM )||19th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM )||19th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM )|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan ( generated at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in ) in any branch of the Designated Bank||21st June, 2018|
|Online Counseling Schedule||Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories||Diploma Pharmacy including MAR Category|
|Ist Counseling||IInd Counseling||Ist Counseling||IInd Counseling|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in||22nd June, 2018 to 26th June, 2018||4th July, 2018 to 7th July, 2018||21st June, 2018 to 25th June, 2018||2nd July, 2018 to 5th July, 2018|
|Result of seat allotment at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in||27th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM||9th July 2018 ( After 5:00 PM||26th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM||6th July 2018 ( After 5:00 PM|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes after deposition of semester fee at allotted institute.||29th June, 2018 to 2nd July, 2018 ( upto 05:00 PM )||10th July, 2018 to 13th July, 2018|
( upto 05:00 PM )
|27th June, 2018 to 30th June, 2018 ( upto 05:00 PM )||9th July, 2018 to 12th July, 2018
( upto 05:00 PM )
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in||29th June, 2018 to 2nd July, 2018||10th July, 2018 to 13th July, 2018||27th June, 2018 to 30th June, 2018 (||9th July, 2018 to 12th July, 2018|
|Start of Session|
|Final cut off dates of all admissions ( including institute level )||
( As per the schedule notified by AICTE in pursuance to the orders passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No. 9048 of 2012 )
|Final cut off dates of online updation ( of institute level admissions on HSTES )|
Schedule of Counseling(s) may change, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit HSTES websites regularly.
However, final cut-off date of admissions is 15th August, 2018 and Final cut-off date for institutes for online uploading of institute level admissions on HSTES portal is 16th August, 2018 ( 15th August, 2018 being holiday ).
After Submission of Online Application Form for candidate is required to report at the selected Designated Center and get his / her Online Filled Application Form Verified & Confirmed by the concerned Designated Center as Inter-se-Merit / Rank of only the Verified & Confirmed Application Forms will be prepared.
- Entrance Test Fee / Application Fee ( Non-refundable ) : For General Category – 500/- ( Five Hundred only )
- Application Fee ( Non – Refundable ) : For all Reserved Categories of Haryana : 200/- ( Two hundred only ( SC / BC / PH / FF / ESM / KM / HGST / GIRLS )
- Counselling Fee ( Non – Refundable ) : For all Categories : 500/- ( Five hundred only )
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry for the Session 2018-19 ( For all seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided Polytechnics and 75% seats of Private Institutes )
|Description of Event||Name of Course/ Categories|
|Diploma Engg. ( including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories)||Diploma Pharmacy ( including MAR Category )|
|Basis of Admission||Inter-se-Merit / Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination|
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure at www.hstes.org.in and www.techeduhry.gov.in/||12th April, 2018 onwards|
|Applying Online for appearing in DET ( L ) - 2018 at the website : www.onlinetesthry.gov.in||25th April, 2018 to 17th May, 2018||25th April, 2018 to 17th May, 2018|
|Deposit of Entrance Test Fee either Online ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking ) or through E - challan ( generated at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in while applying online ) in any branch of the Designated Bank.||25th April, 2018 to 17th May, 2018 ( Online )
26th April, 2018 to 18th May, 2018 ( E-Challan )
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form||Not Applicable||08th May, 2018 to 28th May, 2018
( All working days 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM )
|Availability of Admit Card on website : www.onlinetesthry.gov.in||23rd May, 2018 ( after 11:00 AM )|
Date of Entrance Test
|Online Entrance Test From 29th May, 2018 to 01st June, 2018|
|Date of Declaration of result / unique rank of DET (L)-2018 at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||06th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM )|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan ( generated at www.intrahstes.gov.in |
) in any branch of the Designated Bank
|From 07th June, 2018 onwards|
|Online Counseling Schedule||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry including TFW Category|
|1st Counseling||2nd Counseling|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices at www.intrahstes.gov.in||13th June, 2018 to 18th June, 2018||29th June, 2018 to 02nd July, 2018|
|Result of seat allotment at www.intrahstes.gov.in||19th June, 2018 ( After 5:00 PM )||03rd July, 2018
( After 5:00 PM )
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes after deposition of semester fee at allotted institute||21st June, 2018 to 25th June, 2018 ( upto 05:00 PM )||05th July, 2018 to 09th July, 2018 ( upto 05:00 PM )|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in||21st June, 2018 to 25th June, 2018 (||05th July, 2018 to 09th July, 2018|
|Start of Session|
|Final cut-off date of all admissions ( including institute level )||
( As per the schedule notified by AICTE in pursuance to the orders passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No. 9048 of 2012 )
|Final cut-off date for institutes for online uploading of institute level admissions on HSTES portal|
- Schedule of Counseling(s) may change, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit HSTES websites regularly.However, final cut-off date of admissions is 15th August, 2018 and Final cut-off date for institutes for online uploading of institute level admissions on HSTES portal is 16th August, 2018 ( 15th August, 2018 being holiday).
- For TFW Category in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry :
- Admissions in TFW Category of Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry shall be made on the basis of Merit / Rank of DET (L)-2018. So, candidates applying for this category must apply / appear in DET (L) 2018.
- Candidates applying for TFW Category of Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry must report at any of the Designated Center and shall deposit the print out of Online Filled Application Form along with Income Certificate of Parents and Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed / appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana) for Verification of the said category.
Harayana state Technical Education Society ( HSTES )
Bays No.7-12, Sector – 4, Panchkula,
Mobile No : 1800 420 2026
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.hstes.org.in