HSCS DET Counselling 2013
HSCS DET 2013 Counselling
1. This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counseling.
2. Candidates should go through Diploma Prospectus for gathering detailed information about key dates of counseling schedule and procedures. Softcopy of Diploma Prospectus is available on the websites www.hstes.org (or) www.hstes.in, http://techeduhry.nic.in under the link “Diploma Prospectus”.
3. For generating your rollno and e-slip for cash payment, visit www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in and then deposit the counseling fee at any designated computerized branches of Axis and PNB Bank.
( Remember you have paid your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, else your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat. )
4. 1st counseling is for all categories. 2nd shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HOGC, SC, BC ( by merging BCA and BCB in BC ), SBC, EBP and merging all ESM ( all priorities and FF ) with 25% Horizontal Female reservation. After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted by HSTES and admission shall be made at Institute level counseling after merging the sub categories ( including female ) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant / unfilled , if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation, firstly on the basis of entrance exam merit and only thereafter on the basis of marks of qualifying examination.
5. For participation in online counseling ( ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate will visit the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the states. ( Avoid going to Cybercafes, as they may mislead or misguide the candidate ).
6. On above website, view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks ( previous years ), latest schedules of counseling etc.
7. To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth ( as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES ).
8. If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction / verification, you may contact HSTES.
9. If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows :
- Eligible for Haryana domicile
- Sub Category
- Physical handicapped
- Education qualification
- % age marks
- Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- Type of School / College
- Location of School / College
- Parental Annual Income
- Password and Re enter Password
- Security Questions
- Security Answers
- Contact Address
- City / Town
- Home District
- Pin Code
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address etc.
10. In case your entered details are invalid, software will not allow you to Submit.
11. Please check all the details once again, before submission.
12. After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you find any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
13. Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details can’t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page only when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit / contact HSTES.
14. You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
15. Candidate will login the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in with his User ID / and chosen Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his / her registration details and move to fill his / her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
16. Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his / her eligible choices.
17. Candidate will go to fill his / her choices by clicking on Fill / Modify choice and fill his / her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices frequently.
18. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
19. After filling the choices, the candidate will lock his / her choices. Locking choices means candidate has finalized his / her choices.
20. Incase candidate make changes in his registration details, then he / she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any change is made in registration details.
21. After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
22. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key Date’s section on the website.
23. After the declaration of result, candidate will login in the counseling website and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and the reporting duration is also mentioned.
24. Candidate should take print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him / her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
25. The candidate will deposit one semester fees in the designated institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
26. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should carry along with them one semester fees plus all the documents along with them including receipt of counseling fee deposited.
27. Institute will firstly check candidate’s provisional seat allotment letter and verify all the original document of the candidate. For online verification of checklist password of candidate as well as of institution is must. If all the documents shown by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate two copies of admission slip one for candidate and other for the institution record. If some of the documents of candidate are not available / correct, then institute will give system generated deficiency letter to the candidate.
28. On obtaining the deficiency letter, candidate will again submit the correct document to the reporting institute between reporting dates and institute will again check candidate’s document and if institute found the documents correct then admission slip shall be given to the candidate.
29. On obtaining the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, Candidate will deposit the one semester fees in the institute allotted to him / her and in this way candidate can reserve a seat, if he does not opt for next counseling.
30. For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling. For that the Candidate will login on website www.tehadmissions.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission / allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment in next counseling.
31. Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to opt only for the choice (s), which are better than the seat reserved in previous counseling. However, if at all the candidate participates in the 2nd Counseling and after filling the choices he feels that he should not have opted for 2nd counseling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1st counseling.
32. If candidate wants to change his / her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES for modification in his / her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
33. For all subsequent counseling’s, repeat step.
HSCS DET Counselling 2013 Details.
Exams Date Related : HSCS DET 2013 Counselling Details, HSCS DET 2013 Examination Counselling, HSCS DET Counselling Date 2013, HSCS DET Counselling 2013, Counselling Date for HSCS DET 2013, HSCS DET 2013 Online Counselling Form, HSCS DET Counselling Procedure 2013, HSCS DET 2013 Second Counselling, HSCS DET 2013 Counselling Admission, HSCS Diploma Entrance Test 2013 Counselling Schedule, HSCS DET 2013 Counselling Online, Date of HSCS DET Counselling 2013, HSCS DET 2013 Engineering Counselling, HSCS Diploma Entrance Exam 2013 Counselling, HSCS DET 2013 First Counselling, HSCS DET 2013 Counselling Method, Haryana State Counseling Society DET 2013 Counselling, HSCS DET Online Counselling 2013, Counselling for HSCS Diploma Entrance Test 2013, HSCS DET 2013 Exam Counselling, HSCS DET Entrance Test 2013 Counselling, HSCS DET Entrance Examination Counselling 2013, Online Counselling for HSCS DET 2013, Haryana State Counseling Society Diploma 2013 Counselling ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for hscs det counselling 2013 by amala