HSCS DET Counselling 2016
|Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form|
HSCS DET Counselling 2016
1. This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counseling.
2. Candidates should go through Diploma Prospectus for detailed information about “Key Dates”, counseling schedule and procedures.
3.1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, EBP, PH, ESM ( with all priorities ) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC ( by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EBP, PH, ESM ( by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation. After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted and admission at Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be made according to the following procedure :
For Diploma (Engg.) & Diploma (Pharmacy) : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counseling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counseling. Fresh Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of the candidates who have applied for Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be prepared by the respective institute according to the prescribed criteria of preparation of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination as mentioned in Chapter-3 of Diploma Prospectus. The Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be conducted after merging the sub categories (including female) of
a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant / unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation.
For Diploma ( Engg. ) Lateral Entry : For participating in Institute Level Manual Counseling, candidates shall apply to the respective institute(s) as per the schedule of Institute Level Manual Counseling. Admission shall be made at Institute Level Manual Counseling on the basis of Merit / Rank of DET ( L ) – 2016 after merging the sub categories ( including female ) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant / unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation, firstly on the basis of Merit / Rank of DET ( L ) – 2016 and thereafter on the merit of qualifying examination.
4. The candidates shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in counseling ( choice filling and seat allotment ) after deposit of the counseling fee ( 500/- for all categories ) either Online ( Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking ) or through E – challan in any branch of the Designated Banks ( Axis or PNB ) as per Key Dates.
Candidates are advised to check status of counseling fee deposited under t he “Payment Status” link on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. The counseling fee once paid shall not be refunded ( full or partial ) under any circumstances.
For registration, candidate will be required to generate a password for use in future logins. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc., if any.
Candidates are advised to Register for Online Couseling and fill choices from their own home or by going to Govt. Polytechnics, Govt. Aided Polytechnics and SHOULD NOT go to any cyber cafe or any outside unauthorized persons for the same, as they may mislead or misguide the candidates. However, in any case if the candidate registers from Cyber Cafe / unauthorized venue, he must ensure that the password is created by himself only in a secret manner.
5. On above website, view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks ( previous years ), latest schedules of counseling etc.
6. To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll Number, Application Number, Name, Date of birth ( as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES ).
7. If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction / verification, you may contact HSTES at 18004202026 ( Toll Free ) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows :
- Eligible for Haryana domicile
- Sub Category
- Physical handicapped
- Educational Qualification
- % age marks
- Name of School / College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- Type of School / College
- Location of School / College
- Parental Annual Income
- Password and Re enter Password
- Security Questions
- Security Answers
- Contact Address
- City / Town
- Home District
- Pin Code
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address etc.
- Aadhaar Number ( Not mandatory )
9. In case your entered details are invalid, software will not allow you to SUBMIT.
10. Please check all the details once again, before submission.
11. After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you find any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
12. Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page only when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit / contact HSTES.
13. You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
14. Candidate will login the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his User ID / and chosen Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his / her registration details and move to fill his / her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
15. While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per eligibility / category. The non – availability of the seats in a branch of an institution and the seats/institution for which a candidate is not eligible will not be shown to him / her.
16. Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his / her eligible choices.
17. Candidate will go to fill his/ her choices by clicking on Fill / Modify choice and fill his / her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices frequently.
18. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
19. After filling the choices, the candidate will lock his / her choices. Locking choices means candidate has finalized his / her choices.
20. Incase candidate make changes in his registration details, then he / she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any change is made in registration details.
21. After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
22. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key Date‟s section on the website.
23. After declaration of the result of first counseling, the candidate shall report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat alongwith all requisite documents / certificates / testimonials, photograph as per instructions of Chapter-7 and password, as per schedule mentioned in the provision seat allotment letter generated from the website. The candidate shall deposit one semester fee in the allotted institute. On verification of credentials and deposition of the admission fee the details of the candidate shall be updated on HSTES website by the institute. The candidate MUST get the Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institute dully signed by the admission coordinator of the institute and the candidate himself.
24. For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling. For that the Candidate will login on web site www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission / allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment in next counseling.
25. Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to opt only for the choice ( s ), which are better than the seat reserved in previous counseling. However, if at all the candidate participates in the 2nd Counseling and after filling the choices he feels that he should not have opted for 2nd counseling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1st counseling.
26. If candidate wants to change his / her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES for modification in his / her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
27. For all subsequent counseling ( s ), repeat step 14 to 26.
HSCS DET Counselling 2015 Details.
Exams Date Related : HSCS DET 2015 Counselling Details, HSCS DET 2015 Examination Counselling, HSCS DET Counselling Date 2015, HSCS DET Counselling 2016, Counselling Date for HSCS DET 2015, HSCS DET 2015 Online Counselling Form, HSCS DET Counselling Procedure 2015, HSCS DET 2015 Second Counselling, HSCS DET 2015 Counselling Admission, HSCS Diploma Entrance Test 2015 Counselling Schedule, HSCS DET 2015 Counselling Online, Date of HSCS DET Counselling 2015, HSCS DET 2015 Engineering Counselling, HSCS Diploma Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling, HSCS DET 2015 First Counselling, HSCS DET 2015 Counselling Method, Haryana State Counseling Society DET 2015 Counselling, HSCS DET Online Counselling 2015, Counselling for HSCS Diploma Entrance Test 2015, HSCS DET 2015 Exam Counselling, HSCS DET Entrance Test 2015 Counselling, HSCS DET Entrance Examination Counselling 2015, Online Counselling for HSCS DET 2015, Haryana State Counseling Society Diploma 2015 Counselling,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for hscs det counselling 2016 by nirmala