Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2014
Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2014
Integal HQ of MoD ( Army ),
DGMS – 4B, ( Army ),
Room No. 45, L Block Hutments,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Indian Army Military Nursing Service Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES ( only ) for admission to 4 years B.Sc. ( Nursing ) course commencing in August, 2014 at Colleges of Nursing and 3½ years Training of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course commencing in AFMS in September, 2014 at Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals. Based on the merit, the candidates will be awarded admission in either Colleges of Nursing or Schools of Nursing. Selected candidates shall execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service ( MNS ) for 5 years.
On successful completion of Nursing Training ( 4/3½ years ), the candidates will be granted commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. They shall have to refund the entire cost of training in the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept commission in the MNS, if offered. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2014 Eligibility
(a) Female candidates who are unmarried / divorcee / legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
(b) Nationality – Indian
(c) Date of Birth – Between 01st August, 1989 to 31st July, 1997 ( both days inclusive ).
(d) Educational Qualification – Should have passed the XII standard / equivalent examination, in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT, from a recognized Board / University with Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) and English ( as elective subject and not optional) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( PCBE ), as a regular student.
Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects & marks before joining the course. Those who have passed such examinations as private students or with compartment in any subject are not Eligible.
(e) Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG ( of abdomen & pelvis ) will be done.Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm ( relaxed by 5cm in case of north East candidates ). Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army website http://indianarmy.nic.in/www.indanarmy.gov.in.
Indian Army Military Nursing Selection : Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence, likely to be held in February, 2014. The parts of question paper pertaining to Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence will be bilingual. Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during April, 2014. Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing / Schools of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit position.
Indian Army Military Medical Examination : After the interview, the recommended candidates will appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board ( SMB ). Candidates declared FIT / UNFIT will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL / REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
Indian Army Military Written Examination Centres
- Ezhimala ( Cannanore ) and Wellington.
Note : If the number of candidates is inadequate/more than a capacity of a centre, the candidates opting for that centre will be allotted the centres of their second / third choice or any one of the above, mentioned centres as per the administrative feasibility.
How to apply for Indian Army Military BSc Nursing 2014
- Applications to be typed in block letters on A4 size paper as per the format given in this advertisement with passport size photo attested and duly pasted in the space provided.
- Applications received on newspaper cutting or its photocopy will not be accepted.
The attested true copies of the list of enclosures to be attached with the application is as follows :-
- Matric / equivalent certificate for DOB
- Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary ( 10 + 2 ) / equiv. exam. In case, subject codes and maximum marks are given on rear side, copy of BOTH SIDES is essential.
- Certificate from Principal of the School / Junior College to the effect mentioning Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as elective subject for candidates appearing in qualifying examination ( i.e. 10+2 / equiv exam ).
- Caste Certificate of SC / ST candidates only.
- Gap certificates, in case the time gap between 10th & 12th class is more than two years, from concerned School / College that candidate passed Sr Secondary Exam in the First Attempt as a regular student.
- Admit card on A4 size paper ( 03 copies ) with passport size photo ( without attestation ), duly pasted in the space provided. The application is liable to be rejected if the photographs are not pasted / loosely affixed and get detached while in transit / handling.
- Three self addressed envelopes ( good quality ) of size 28 cms x 12 cms with postal stamps of 7/- ( Rs seven only ).
- In case of widows / divorcees, an affidavit stating that you are issue less.
- In case of divorce, legal documents and an affidavit that the matter is not under consideration with the higher court. The documents should be neatly tagged along with the application. Identical photos taken recently should figure on applications & admit cards and should be pasted and not stapled.
- No Objection certificate from present employer, if employed.
Note : Office of DGMS – 4B will not be held responsible for loss of any documents while handling at any stage. The selection of the candidate for B.Sc. ( Nsg ) / GNM course will however be subject to producing of the original mark sheet / certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent before final selection and meeting all other eligibility criteria.
Indian Army Military Application Last Date : Completed Application forms should reach the following address by 5:00 P.M. on 08th October, 2013.
Integrated Headquarters of MoD ( Army ),
AG’s Branch, DGMS – 4B,
Room No 45,’L’ Block,
New Delhi – 110001.
Indian Army Military Applications received after the date, will be neither opened nor entertained. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2014 – Indian Army Military Nursing Eligibility 2014 – Indian Army Military Nursing Exam Centers 2014 – Indian Army Military Nursing Application Form 2014
Exams Date Related : Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Exam Date, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Exam Eligibility, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Written Test, Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2014, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Exam Details, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Exam Schedule, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Educational Qualification, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Notification, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Written Exam Centers, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Age Limit, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Application Form Date, Indian Army Military BSc Nursing GNM Courses 2014, Admission for Indian Army Military Nursing 2014, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Application Procedure, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Selection List, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Physical Standards, How to Apply for Indian Army Military Nursing 2014, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Application Last Date, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Admit Card, Indian Army Military Nursing 2014 Application Process, Last Date for Indian Army Military Nursing Application 2014 ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for indian army military nursing entrance exam 2014 by amala