IIMB PGPPM Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management program for the academic year 2019.
IIMB PGPPM Admission Eligibility 2019
Government / PSU sponsored participants :
- Mid-career officers from all India Services, Central Services, and state civil services
Non-Government / Open Participants Educational Qualification :
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline ( minimum 50% ), that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. Bachelor’s degrees from outside India are also eligible, provided their equivalence to accepted degrees is established. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- In the case of degrees that are not recognised by an authorised body in India, the decision regarding the equivalence shall be made by IIMB and such decision by IIMB shall be final and binding on the applicant.
- A minimum of four years of work experience ( after graduation ) in a public policy domain as on 31st March, 2019. Work experience in this context would mean full time work experience. Internship and part time working arrangements would not be counted as part of work experience.
- Applicants need to have a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score at the time of submitting the application, to be considered for admission.
IIMB PGPPM Admission Application Form 2019
- IIMB PGPPM admission application form will be available at website : www.iimb.ac.in.
- Application registration fee 1500/-
- Applicants may apply with the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) score. The CAT scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants may apply with a valid GMAT score. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPPM is Q9H-KK-94. Use this code to have the score sent directly to IIMB. The official report from Pearson ( for GMAT ) will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants may also apply with a valid GRE score. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPPM is 7173. Use this code to have the score sent directly to IIMB. The official report from ETS ( for GRE ) will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants who may not be in a position to apply with any of the above test scores may apply with the option of taking the IIMB Test, which will be conducted on 3rd February, 2019.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet ( if applicable )
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the PGPPM programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips ( First & Last ) – indicating Date of joining
- If applicant wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community ( SC / ST / NC-OBC ), then the relevant certificate
- If applicants are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
- Provide details ( email id & contact details ) of two persons as applicants referees ( preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate your job performance ) in the on-line application.The references will be received on-line.
IIMB PGPPM Admission Selection Process 2019
- The applicants will be shortlisted for interviews based on their academic background, work experience, test scores ( if opted for CAT / GMAT / GRE) and interest in public systems. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in Delhi / Bengaluru. In addition to the Personal Interview, shortlisted candidates will be given a “case analysis” on the day of interview. Shortlisted applicants who have opted for PGPPM test will be required to appear for the PGPPM test, prior to the interview on the day of the interview.
- The admission process is highly personalized, as the interview panel seeks to learn about each applicant’s goals, interest in getting engaged with public systems, present exposure to Indian and Global scenarios, and potential for success in public management
- The admission offer will be made to a certain percentage ( depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff for the composite score and / or for any factor score ) of applicants based on their composite total score. The composite total score is calculated using the multi-factor model.
IIMB PGPPM Admission Exam Centres 2019
- New Delhi
IIMB PGPPM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application window||30th August, 2018 to 16th January, 2019|
|IIMB Test||3rd February, 2019|
|2||Interview Date||16th & 17th February, 2019|
|4||Offers & Waitlist||8th March, 2019|
|5||Offer acceptance - Last date||21st March, 2019|
|6||Offers for Waitlisted candidates||26th March, 2019|
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India,
Pin Code : 560 076,
Website : www.iimb.ac.in.