IIMB PGPPM 2018 Admission
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
IIMB PGPPM Admission Eligibility 2018
Government / PSU sponsored participants :
Qualification, experience, age and other conditions – as notified by DoPT, Government of India / sponsoring PSU.
Non-Government / Open Participants Educational Qualification :
An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline ( with minimum 50% ), that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. Bachelor’s degree from outside India are also eligible, provided their equivalence to accepted degrees is established. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
Experience : A minimum of five years of work experience ( after graduation ) in a public policy domain as on 31st March, 2018
Test Scores : Applicants need to have a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score at the time of submitting the application, to be considered for admission. The application fee, if opting to apply with CAT, GMAT or GRE score, is 1500.
IIMB PGPPM Application Process 2018
- The application form for admission to PGPPM 2018, will be available at
http://www.iimb.ac.in/programmes/post_graduate/pgppm. Applications to the PGPPM can be submitted from 25th September, 2017 to 10th February, 2018 ( 5:00 p.m. ).
- Applicants may apply with the Common Admission Test ( CAT 2017 ) score. The CAT 2017 scores
made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants may apply with a valid GMAT score. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPPM is Q9H-KK-94. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official report from Pearson ( for GMAT ) will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants may also apply with a valid GRE score. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPPM is 7173. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official report from ETS ( for GRE ) will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants who may not be in a position to apply with any of the above test scores may apply with the option of taking the PGPPM Test, which will be conducted on the day of the interviews, for shortlisted candidates. The application fee for those opting for this test is 2500.
In order to submit the application, please ensure that the following requirements are complete :
a) Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the PGPPM programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
- If you wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
b) Provide details ( email id & contact details ) of two persons as your referees ( preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate your job performance ) in the on-line application.The references will be received on-line.
c) Application fee ( Non-refundable ) as mentioned above, should be paid on-line for which the details are provided in the application
IIMB PGPPM 2018 Interview Process
The applicants will be shortlisted for interviews based on their academic background, work experience, test scores ( if opted for CAT / GMAT / GRE) and interest in public systems. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in Delhi / Bengaluru. In addition to the Personal Interview, shortlisted candidates will be given a “case analysis” on the day of interview. Shortlisted applicants who have opted for PGPPM test will be required to appear for the PGPPM test, prior to the interview on the day of the interview.
The admission process is highly personalized, as the interview panel seeks to learn about each applicant’s goals, interest in getting engaged with public systems, present exposure to Indian and Global scenarios, and potential for success in public management
The admission offer will be made to a certain percentage (depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff for the composite score and / or for any factor score) of applicants based on their composite total score. The composite total score is calculated using the multi-factor model.
IIMB PGPPM Important Dates 2018
|1||Application window||25th September, 2017 to 10th February, 2018 ( 5:00 PM )|
|2||Interview Date||24th & 25th February, 2018|
|3||Interview Cities||Bengaluru, New Delhi|
|4||Offers & Waitlist#||5th March, 2018|
|5||Offer acceptance - Last date||15th March, 2018|
|6||Offers for Waitlisted candidates#||16th March, 2018|
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India,
Pin Code : 560 076,
Website : www.iimb.ac.in.