Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance ExamExams Date »
Important : Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences BDS Admission will be based NEET UG – 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences invites application form candidates for admission into BDS course for the academic session 2021.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates for admission to the first year BDS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc. ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 40% for SC ) in the following subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology )
- Age Limit : Minimum 17 years as on 31 December. No upper age limit.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021 Seats
- Intake of BDS Students is 100.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
How to apply
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences BDS course admission application form details will be available at the website igids.ac.in.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission
- Provisional Allotment Letter issued by the MCC
- Caste Certificate ( if Applicable )
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET UG 2021 Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate ( if Metric / Class 10th Certificate does not bear the same )
- Transfer / Migration / Conduct Certificate
- Fifteen ( 15 ) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Photocopies of all the above certificate 2 sets self-attested.
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar, EPIC – Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other Government of India issued Identity Card ( Should not have expired )
- Family Photograph ( or Photograph with Legal Guardian ) – to submit at the time of commencement of classes.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021 Selection Process
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences admission selection will be purely based on NEET UG – 2021.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
|1||NEET UG-2018 Online registration / application form filling started||08th February, 2018|
|2||Last date for NEET UG-2018 application form||12th March, 2018|
|3||Last date for fee payment for application form||13th March, 2018|
|4||NEET UG-2018 Application form correction started||15th March, 2018|
|5||Last date for application form correction||17th March, 2018|
|6||Download NEET UG-2018 admit card||17th April, 2018|
|7||NEET UG-2018 Exam Date||06th May, 2018|
|8||CBSE will release official NEET 2018 answer key and OMR sheet||25th - 27th May, 2018|
|9||Candidates can challenge NEET 2018 answer key and OMR sheet||25th - 27th May, 2018|
|10||Declaration of NEET 2018 Result||04th June, 2018|
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Campus,
Pondicherry – 607 403,
Phone : 0413-2615449 to 2615458,
Fax : 0413-2615457,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : igids.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.