Integral University Entrance Test – IUET 2016
Integral University invites application for the IUET 2016 for the admission of UG and PG Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
IUET 2016 Offered Courses
UG Courses :
B.Tech / B.Tech ( Agriculture / Food Technology ) / B.Arch / B.Plan / B.Ed / B.Pharm / B.Sc / B.Sc ( Hons ) / BBA / B.Com ( Hons ) / B.PTh / BCA / Diploma / Diploma Engg. / Diploma Nursing
Note : Lateral Entry & Evening Courses available.
PG Courses :
M.Arch / M.Tech / M.Ed / M.L.I.Sc / M.Pharm / Pharm.D / M.PTh / M.Sc / MA / MCA/ MSW / M.Com / MBA / MBA ( Agribusiness Management / LLB / BA-LLB / BBA – LLB / B.Com- LLB / PG Diploma
IUET Admission to First Year Candidates
Entrance Test for admission to first year of ( 4+1 ) year course of B.Arch., ( 5+1 ) years course of Pharm.D., 4 Year course of B.Tech / B.Pharm, 2 year course of MBA and lateral entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm and 3 year course of Diploma in Engineering will be known as Integral University Entrance Test ( IUET 2016 )
IUET Direct Admission to second year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. ( for Diploma Holders )
The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to Second year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. are required to appear in the Entrance Test ( IUET 2016 ). The candidates are required to submit the application forms to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, IUET 2016 Integral University, Lucknow upto the last date i.e. 15th April, 2016. The list of successful candidates for admission counselling to B.Tech. / B.Pharm. courses will be displayed on the Notice Board / Website of the University on 12th May, 2016, 10.00 AM.
IUET Admission of N.R.I. Candidates
The eligible NRI candidates may get direct admission on reserved seats for which they should online / download the application form from the website of the University and submit the same to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, Integral University, Lucknow, latest 30th June, 2016.
Such candidates need not appear in the Integral University Entrance Test. The admission to N.R.I. candidates will be given on ‘first come, first serve basis’. The desirous candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination.
IUET 2016 Entrance Test Schedule
|Paper||Name of Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|Paper -1||Part – A Physics and Chemistry
Part – B Mathematics
Part – C Biology
|9:00 am to 12:00 noon||3.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 2||Aptitude Test for MBA / MBA ( Agri – Business )||9:00 am to 12:00 noon||3.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 3||Aptitude Test for B.Tech IInd year ( Diploma Holders )||9:00 am to 11:00 am||2.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 4||Aptitude Test for B.Tech IInd year ( B.Sc Graduates )||9:00 am to 11:00 am||2.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 5||Aptitude Test for B.Pharm IInd year ( Diploma Holders )||9:00 am to 11:00 am||2.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 6||Aptitude Test for Architecture||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm||3.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 7||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||9:00 am to 12:00 noon||3.00 Hrs|
|Paper – 8||Agriculture||9:00 am to 12:00 noon||3.00 Hrs|
Requirement Details for Different Courses for IUET 2016
I. IUET 2016 Courses :
- B.Tech. : Paper 1( Part A and Part B )
- B.Tech. ( Biotechnology / Food Tech. ) / B.Pharm / Pharm.D. : Paper 1 ( Part A and Part B / Part c)
- B.Tech ( Agriculture Engg. ) : Paper 1 ( Part A and Part B ) or Paper 8
- M.B.A. / M.B.A ( Agri-Business ) : Paper 2 ( Part A and Part B / Part C or Paper 8 )
II. IUET 2016 Lateral Entry :
- B.Tech. IInd Year ( For Diploma Holders ) : Paper 3
- B.Tech. IInd Year ( For B.Sc. Graduates ) : Paper 4
- B.Pharm. IInd Year ( For Diploma Holders ) : Paper 5
- B.Arch. : Paper 6
III. Diploma 2016 Courses :
- Diploma in Engineering : Paper 7.
IUET 2016 Reservation of Seats
50% seats are reserved for muslim minority and 50% are open ; reservation for girls. Physically handicapped and NRI are also available in each category.
IUET Exam Pattern 2016
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper – 1 ( Part – A )||Physics and Chemistry||100 Objective Type Questions with Equal Weightage to Physics and Chemistry||200|
|Paper – 1 ( Part – B )||Mathematics||50 Objective Type Questions||100|
|Paper – 1 ( Part – C )||Biology||50 Objective Type Questions||100|
|Paper – 2||Aptitude Test for MBA / MBA ( Agri – Business )||200 Objective Type Questions||400|
|Paper – 3||Aptitude Test for B.Tech IInd year ( Diploma Holders )||100 Objective Type Questions||200|
|Paper – 4||Aptitude Test for B.Tech IInd year ( B.Sc Graduates )||100 Objective Type Questions||200|
|Paper – 5||Aptitude Test for B.Pharm IInd year ( Diploma Holders )||100 Objective Type Questions||200|
|Paper – 6||Aptitude Test for Architecture – Part A and Drawing Test – Part B||50 Objective Type Questions and 3 Questions to Test Drawing Aptitude||200|
|Paper – 7||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||100 Objective Type Questions||200|
|Paper – 8||Agriculture||150 Objective Type Questions from 12 class Agriculture group||300|
IUET 2016 Exam centres
The IUET 2016 will be held at Lucknow. Additional Examination centres may be established in a region, if sufficient numbers of candidates apply from the same .
IUET 2016 Mode of Admission
- Through Combined Entrance test of IUET 2016
- For details of the test refer to the section “ Important Instructions & Syllabi : IUET 2016
- List of candidates selected and details ( date, time, venue ) for counseling on the basis of merit in the entrance shall be displayed on the notice board / website of the university on 12th May, 2016
- Admission to B.Tech Programs shall be carried out through the counseling and according to the merit of the Entrance Test.
- NRI / left over seats shall be filled on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
IUET 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply : 15th April, 2016
- Entrance Exam Date for B.Tech / B.Sc ( Hons ) ( Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture ) / B.Pharm / Pahrm.D / B.Arch / MBA / Lateral Entry for B.Tech and B.Pharm and Diploma Engg : 7th May, 2016
- MBA ( Agribusiness Management ) / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.sc / MCA / MCA – Lateral Entry : 29th May, 2016