|JKSET Exam Details 2017||JKSET Exam Pattern 2017||JKSET Results 2017|
JKSET 2017 Assistant Professor Application Form
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step 1 : Visit the Kashmir University Website www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in , www.uok.edu.in and click on Link JKSET or candidates can directly visit set.uok.edu.in . Read Important Instructions for Online Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step 2 : Fill up all the required fields in the form with relevant information. Candidates must clearly mention the category : GEN / OBC / SC / ST / PWD to which they belong. Upload your latest passport size photograph.
Step 3 : Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the system generated Form No. for future references.
Step 4 : Fee can only be paid through online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Submission of downloaded Application Forms ( Hard copy )
- General category candidates need not submit Hard Copy of their downloaded Application Form. However, they must keep it with them for future reference.
- A candidates applying under any Reserved Category shall submit the hard copy of Application Form along with self attested photocopy of reserved category certificate at the SET office, University of Kashmir / the Jammu Centre coordinators office at University of Jammu. Each such candidate shall bring the Original Reserved Category Certificate along with him/her for on spot verification at the above mentioned counter.
- The Reserved Category Candidates of far flung areas may send their documents by speed post to Prof. Irshad A. Nawchoo Coordinator J&K SET, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006. The candidates shall ensure that the same reaches by or before the last date fixed for the purpose.
- The candidates must check the fee status of their Application Forms after four days of online submission of Application Form. In case of category candidates, the status of Application is not updated to “Accepted” or fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the Helpline Desk at J&K SET Offices ( 0194-2272170 ) / Room No. 1 Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir, along with Application Form, Fee Receipt, and all other documents, within three days after the last date of submission of Application Forms. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JKSET 2017 Examination Fee
The candidates of different categories shall pay fee as under
- The Examination Fee for General Category is 800/-.
- The Examination Fee for OBC Category is 500/-.
- The Examination Fee for SC / ST / PWD Category is 400/-
JKSET 2017 Assistant Professor Important Dates
|1||Issuance of J&K SET 2017-18 Notification||30th November, 2017|
|2||Online Submission of Application form||13th December, 2017|
|3||Last date of Applying On-Line||28th December, 2017|
|4||Last date for receipt of Category Certificates |
at SET Office, University of Kashmir/Jammu
Centre Coordinators office as per Centre opted
by the candidat
|31st December, 2017|
|5||Date of Examination||11th March, 2018|