JSSU SSET Entrance Exam 2016
JSS University UGET invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Super Speciality ( DM / MCh ) Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
JSSU SSET 2016 Course Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Specialization||Total Intake||80% to be filled by University, based on JSSU SSET – 2016.|
|2||DM – Medical Gastroenterology||1||1|
JSSU SSET Eligibility 2016
Requisite qualifications for admission to Post graduate Medical Super Specialty courses :
The candidates who satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to super specialty course will be considered eligible to appear for the JSSU – SSET – 2016 and subsequently for admission to the course.
|1||DM – Neurology||3 Years||MD – Gen. Medicine OR MD – Pediatrics|
|2||DM – Medical Gastroenterology||3 Years||MD – Gen. Medicine OR MD – Pediatrics|
- Permanent registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council is mandatory.
- The qualifying Postgraduate Degree should be from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Medical Super Speciality courses shall be :
- General category – 50 %
- SC, ST & OBC Category – 40 %
- If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for Medical Super Specialty Degree Course even if he / she is placed in the merit list of JSSU – SSET – 2016.
- The candidates are advised not to submit their applications for JSSU – SSET 2016, if they do not fulfill any one or all the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Rank list will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible for Super Specialty Course as per the regulations of Medical Council of India, UGC and JSS University norms.
Note : The candidate should not have completed 48 years of age on the date fixed as the last date for submitting the application for the Entrance Test.
JSSU SSET Exam Pattern 2016
- Question paper will consist of objective type of questions, each having one “most appropriate answer” out of 4 plausible alternatives.
- Question paper will consist of two parts. Part – I consists of questions related to Basic subjects and Part II consists of questions related to General Medicine. Part I and Part II carry equal marks.
- There will be one question paper of 120 minutes duration, consisting of 90 questions and each question carries one mark for the correct answer.
- If more than one alternative is marked as correct answer for a question by the candidate, the answer will be considered as invalid.
JSSU SSET Application Form 2016
A candidate desirous of appearing in the JSSU SSET – 2016 entrance test for Post Graduate super specialty Course is required to download the prescribed application form from our website www.jssuni.edu.in.
Demand Draft for 5000/- drawn in favour of The “JSS University Fee Account, Mysuru,” payable at Mysuru. Duly filled application form along with DD and relevant enclosures, should be sent to the following address and submitted to the University office on or before 30th June, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysuru – 570015”
JSSU SSET Admit Card 2016
The TAT ( Test Admission Ticket ) Cards will be issued at the University office on day of entrance test.
The candidate should bring the original and photocopy of Photo identity issued by Central / State Government for collecting TAT card. (e.g. passport / voters card / pan card / driving license ).
JSSU SSET Exam Centre 2016
- The JSSU – SSET – 2016 entrance test will be conducted in Mysuru only.
JSSU SSET Syllabus 2016
The scope of the syllabus for the Post Graduate Medical Super Speciality Entrance is based on the syllabus as prescribed by MCI. The percentage of questions related to each category in JSSU – SSET – 2016 is as given below.
- Questions on basic science : 50 Percent.
- Questions on Gen. Medicine : 50 Percent.
JSSU SSET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of Notification||6th June, 2016|
|2||Date of issue of Application form & Brochure on website||6th June, 2016|
|3||Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration by the University by post||30th June, 2016|
|4||Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration in the University in person||30th June, 2016|
|5||Date of Entrance Test / Date of counseling||4th July, 2016 |
( Monday )
|6||Commencement of Academic session||1st August, 2016|
|Important Notes :JSS University PG Admission to MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma for the session 2016 will be based on COMEDK PGET 2016 Entrance Exam this year.|
JSS University PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016
( Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 )
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
Phone No. : +91 – 821 – 2548416 / 2548400
Fax No. : +91 – 821 – 2548394,
E Mail : email@example.com.
Website : www.jssuni.edu.in
JSSU PGET applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Medical & Dental Programs MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses for the academic year ( 2016 – 2017 ).
JSSU PGET 2016 Eligibility
Requisite qualifications for admission to PG Medical / Dental Degree and Diploma courses :
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed Final MBBS / Final BDS examinations from a college recognized by Medical Council / Dental Council of India, and should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by 30th of April 2016
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post-Graduate regulations of Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Medical & Dental Post-Graduate courses shall be 50 % for all candidates and the eligibility will be 40% for SC, ST & OBC as per regulation.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for PGET – 2016 entrance test. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks as per MCI / DCI norms.
2. MCI / DCI Norms: Medical and Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
Candidate should possess recognized MBBS / BDS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of the admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
JSSU PGET 2016 Application Form
Prospectus and application form for admission may be downloaded from JSS University website www.jssuni.edu.in. the application should accompany a DD of 3,000/- ( Rupees three thousand only ) drawn in favour of JSS University Fee Account payable at Mysuru and shall reach the following address :
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysuru – 570 015,
JSSU PGET 2016 Important Dates
JSS University PG 2016 Calendar of Events
|2 ||SC / ST / SEBC||35 Percentage|
|3||PD ||40 Percentage|