Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2017
Karnataka Examinations Authority invites applications from eligible candidates for the admission of B.E. Courses through Diploma Common Entrance Test 2017.
Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility 2017
a) For B.E. Courses :
i) For B.E Courses ( Day Engineering College ) :
- A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year ( Fifth and Sixth semester ) diploma Examination ( Q.E ) is eligible for admission to B.E courses, and 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates.
ii) For B.E Courses ( Evening Engineering College ) :
- A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks taken
togetherin all the subjects of the final year ( Fifth and sixth semester ) diploma Examination ( Q.E ) is eligible for admission to B.E. courses, and 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates
- In addition to this a candidate after passing the diploma, must have minimum of Two Years Full Time Work experience as on 1st September, 2017, ofthe year of admission, in a registered firm / Company / Industry / Educational and / Government Autonomous Organizations in the branch of Engineering / Technology, in which the candidates holds a diploma, and in which admission is sought by he / she.
Further that employment shall be in an establishment situated within the 15 KM from the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagar Palike limits in respect of City of Bangalore OR limits of the City Corporation in case of otherCityCorporations.
Professional Experiencemeans employed on regular basis
- InGovernment,Government undertaking, Public SectorUndertaking, Corporation or
- In a private company registered undertheDirectorate of Industries and Commerce ortheDirectorate of Small Scale Industries or
- Government,Governmentrecognised Institutions astechnicalstaff. Provided that the period of apprenticeship undergone shall also be treated as professional experience, if sponsored by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai or by Government, Government undertakings and public sector undertakings
Note : In case where geniunity of the employment certificate is questionable such candidates have to produce supportive documentsspecifying the registration details of the Industry / Company ( example: SSI Registration ) and or Identity cards provide to them together with latest Salary Certificate and P.F. Certificate. However, the employer has to fill up the NOC duly signed by the competent authority
b) For B.Arch Course :
For B. Arch Course ( Only in Day Engineering College ) :
- A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year ( Fifth and sixth semester ) diploma Examination ( Q.E ) is eligible for admission to 1st year B. Architecture course, and 45% of marksin Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates along with 40% marks in National Aptitude Test for Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by Council of Architecture.
The candidates who wish to apply for B. Arch Course and not having NATA score must appeared for National Aptitude Test for Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by Council of Architecture and has to secured a minimum of 40% marks. The last date for submission of the NATA score to KEA by e‐mail is 04th July, 2017 ( e‐mail address: keauthority‐email@example.com Please mention the subjectin yourmail asDiploma CET 2017 NATA SCORE )
Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Pattern 2017
The DIPLOMA CET 2017 will be held in one session, conducted for 180 marks with 3 hours ( 180 minutes ) duration. Additional 25 Minutes will be given for filling Name, Admission Ticket No. Version Code and Serial Numberin theOMR Answer Sheet andQuestion Booklet. The question paper will be of ( Objective ) Multiple Choice type. The question paper will be in different versions. Each question will have four different options. Each questionwill carryONEmark
|01||Applied Science||40||Common for all the Engineering Group Codes|
|03||Engineering ( All Courses )||100||Refer Schedule ‐ I for Engineering Subjects & Corresponding Group Code|
|Total||180||Objective Type ( Multiple Choices ) Questions.|
Karnataka Diploma CET Syllabus 2017
The broad outline syllabus for the Diploma Common Entrance Test for B.E. / B.Tech Courses is detailed below :
- Applied Science.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Equivalent Engineering Group for the Diploma Course Studied.
The complete syllabus for the Diploma Common Entrance Test is available on the KEA website www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Centres 2017
|Sl.No||Exam Place||Sl.No||Exam Place||Sl.No||Exam Place|
Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017
Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Application Form can be downloaded from the university website of www.kea.kar.nic.in
Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin and on the KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of 650/- for General and OBC ( 500/- for SC / ST Category-1 ). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified banks. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Entry of Application Online||17th May, 2017 from 4:00 PM|
|2||Last date to enter application details online||1st June, 2017 Upto 5:30 PM|
|3||Last date to pay the application fees in the bank||2nd June, 2017|
|4||Date of downloading of Admission Tickets on or after||20th June, 2017|
|5||Date of DCET 2017 Entrance Exam||2nd July, 2017|
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012,
Phone No. : 080 – 23462599, 23462758, 23461575, 23564583,
Fax : 080 – 23461576,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kea.kar.nic.in