KRCRS School Entrance Exam 2016
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls,
Kittur – 591 115, India ,
Dist : Belgaum,
Phone No. : +91-8288234608 / 8288234601.
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kittursainikschool.org.
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School applications are invited in the prescribed forms for admission of Girls to Standard VI for the academic year 2016 – 2017. Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this Institution.
Curriculum : 10 + 2 System of CBSE ( Science Stream )
|KRCRS 2016 Exam Date : 10th January, 2016 ( Sunday ).|
KRCRS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates born between 1st June, 2004 to 31st May, 2006 and having passed Standard Vth are eligible for admission.
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School 2016 Fee Structure
Approximately 1,23,300/- [ Inclusive of Lodging, Boarding, Uniform and other deposits ] other kit and clothing items will be charged extra.
Scholarship of KRCRS 2016
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School Merit scholarships as per Government of Karnataka Scholarship schemes will be awarded to the eligible girls of Karnataka Native / Domicile only. Girls who are awarded merit scholarship will be required to continue their education in the scholl upto XII ( Science Stream ) falling which Scholarship cmount received by the girl will be recovered at time of issue of Transfer Certificate.
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Saink School 2016 Seats Reservation
As per Government of Karnataka roster orders. Two seats each are also reserved for candidate from Kittur Hobli and Defence Personnel category.
Examination Centers of Kittur Rani School 2016
All in Karnataka only.
Interview of KRCRS 2016
Candidates who qualify in the written entrance test will only be called for interview as per their order of merit in the written test and availability of vacancies. Interview will be held at Kittur only.
The interview would comprise of the following :
- Physical Fitness Test : It includes 1 Km- Run, Horizontal & Vertical Jump to attain qualifying standards.
- Medical Examination : By District Surgeon only.
- Interview by the Selection Board : The final order of merit will be prepared by adding the marks secured in the interview, to the marks secured in the written entrance test.
Kittur Rani Channamma sainik School 2016 Application Form
KRCRS 2016 Registration : Prospectus along with application form will be available in the school office with effect from 5th November, 2015. Application form can also be downloaded from the school website www.kittursainikschool.org Downloaded application form duly completed in all respect will be forwarded to the school along with Demand Draft only in favour of “Principal, KRCRSSG, Kittur” payable at Syndicate / Canara / SBI / SBM / KVG, Kittur.
Cost of Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School Prospectus 2016 : D.D. For 1,800/- for General Category candidates and 1,400/- for SC / ST candidates [ with authentic Caste Certificate ] Last date for collection will be 15th November, 2015. Afterwards upto 30th November, 2015 the cost of Prospectus will be 1800/- Plus 200/- Penalty charges.
Last Date for submitting the duly filled in application form [ without penalty ] will be 30th November, 2015 and [ with penalty ] will be 10th December, 2015.
Note :- Payment through Demand Draft only in favour of “Principal, KRCRSSG, Kittur” payable at Syndicate / Canara / SBI / SBM / KVG, Kittur.
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School Admission on full Fee Payment Scheme
The candidates who are low in the order of merit [ written test + interview ] for admission to the school may be admitted to Class VI in case vacancies exist on Full Fee Payment scheme. Parents are requested to give their willingness in the application from for necessary consideration by the School.
Special Features of Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School 2016
- International Education / Exchange Program for staff and Students under the Tripartite Memorandum of Understanding between College of Education, Saginaw Valley State University, USA & Saginaw Township Community Schools, Michigan, USA including visit to USA by the school staff and students.
- Special Coaching Classes : Regular and rigarous coaching is organized for students appearing for JEE ( Mains ) / AIPMT / CET Coaching through experts in the field, is also given to the students.
- NCC Training : NCC Training is compulsory.
- IIT Foundation Course for class VIII to X
- School authority reserves the right to change the pattern of examination, admission criteria and contents of the question papers.
- School is not responsible for non-receipt / delayed receipt of communications [ Prospectus, Hall Tickets, Results etc ].
- Fees once paid / remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.