KLE University Under Graduate All India Entrance Test (KLE UGAIET) –Exams Date »
Important : KLE UG University Admission for MBBS , BDS will be based on NEET UG 2019
KLE UG University Admission 2019
KLE UG University invites admission application for eligible candidates to the Following Courses of academic Year 2019
KLE UG University Admission Courses Offered 2019
KLE UG University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination ( ICSE ) or any other equivalent to 10+2 / HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / College studied in India / Abroad after 12 Years of Study.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent. The candidate should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-UGAIET Exam.
- Age: The candidates should complete 17 years of age
- The candidates seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUCII / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination ( ICSE ) or any other equivalent to 10+2 / HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / College studied in India / Abroad after 12 Years of Study.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent. The candidate should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-UGAIET Exam.
- Age: The candidates should complete 17 years of age on or before the first day of December of the year for which admission is sought.
KLE UG University Exam Pattern 2019
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper in all languages containing 180 objective type questions ( four options with single correct answer ) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) to be answered on the specially designed machinegradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre only
- The duration of test would be 03 hours.
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages:
( As per letter no. C.18018 / 05 / 2015 – MEP / Me.IV ( Pt.1 ) dated 10th October, 2017 received from MoH & FW )
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
- Candidates opting for regional languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in selected regional language and in English.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final
|Section||No. of Question||Marks
KLE UG University Admission Application Form 2019
- KLE UG University admission application form will be available at the website www.kledeemeduniversity.edu.in
Application Process For NEET UG – 2019
- Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination Application Form can be downloaded at NEET- UG Official website : www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Documents must be submitted with the application form are following
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through UPI App / Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-wallet
- The application fee of NEET 2019 is ₹1400/- for general & OBC candidates and ₹750/- for SC / ST / PH candidates
KLE UG University Admit Card
- The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET ( UG ) on the Board‟s website.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id.
- The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein.
KLE UG University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- MBBS / BDS Admission Selection will be Bases on National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test ( NEET UG-2019 )
KLE UG University Admission Exam Centers 2019
- The exam centres will be notified by the NTA before the release of the application form.
- Previously, In 2018, NEET was held across 2255 exam centres in 136 cities.
- Aspirants are required to fill in their choice of exam centre according to their order of preference while filling up the application.
- However, the preference for NEET 2019 Exam Centers is still limited to 3 choices for all the applicants.
- All the exam centers will have an option for taking NEET in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- The option for vernacular languages will be limited to that particular state only. In total, 8 vernacular languages will be available apart from English, Hindi and Urdu.
- Candidates in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya without Aadhaar Card need to select exam cities within their own state only. Final allocation of the center will be done by NTA on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- NEET exam centres will be allotted according to the preference of the candidates and also according to the availability of centres for conducting NEET.
KLE UG University Admission Syllabus 2019
- Exam syllabus includes questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology curriculum of class XI and XII by CBSE. It is prepared after the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) reviews various State Syllabi as well as those prepared by NTA, CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE
KLE UG University Result 2019
- Students those will appear in the exam can check their result via online mode.
- NEET 2019 Result will be announced on 5th June, 2019.
- It will not be prepared category wise.
- There will be no provision of re-evaluation / re-checking of the answer sheets
KLE UG University Counselling 2019
- NEET Counselling will be conducted for 15% All India Quota Seats and 85% for State Quota Seats. MCC under the aegis of MCI ( Medical Council of India ) manages the counselling for 15% AIQ seats while for remaining seats, state counselling authorities manage seat allotment and counselling. Seat Allocation will be done as per the rank and score obtained in the exam.
- The counselling procedure requires qualified candidates to register online.
- Once you’ve registered online, you can select the course and colleges as per your preference. Save and lock your choices once you’re done with the selection.
- The process of seat allotment will be conducted in three rounds based on your rank and the choices filled during the online registration.
- While most institutes follow a centralized counselling process, some may have their own counselling procedures.
KLE UG University Important Dates 2019
|1||NEET Application Form Start On||1st November, 2018
|2||NEET Application Form End On||30th November, 2018
|3||Admit Card Release Date||15th April, 2019
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May, 2019
|5||Result Declaration||5th June, 2019
|6||Commencement of Counselling||13th June, 2019 onwards
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Belgaum – 590 010
Fax: 0831 – 2493777
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.