Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam 2019
KUK MPhil Entrance Exam 2019
Kurukshetra University MPhil Entrance Exam 2019
Kurukshetra University invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in MPhil program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Kurukshetra University MPhil Eligibility 2019
Candidates must satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before applying admission to MPhil programme. The important eligibility conditions are as follows :
- The aspirant must have done Master’s degree in the related discipline from Kurukshetra University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 55% marks ( 52.25% in case of physically disabled candidates )
- The criteria of minimum qualifying marks in the master’s degree will be relaxed up to 50% in the case of University selected or approved teachers with holding no less than three years service
Kurukshetra University MPhil Application Form 2019
Kurukshetra University MPhil Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.kuk.ac.in.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply for M.Phil course in various Departments / Institute online through visiting the official website of university i.e. www.kuk.ac.in.
- Fill the online application form carefully and accurately. Candidates are needed to pay a fee of 800/- ( 200/- for BC / SC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana region) as required application fee on or before the due date.
- Candidates can also download the information booklet and admission / counseling schedule on the University Website.
Kurukshetra University MPhil Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates for admission to MPhil programme will be done on the basis of their performance in the Entrance examination organized by the institute.
Kurukshetra University MPhil Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Submission of Applications will begin from||Second week of September, 2018|
|2||Closing Date to submit Online Application Form||First week of October, 2018|
|3||Closing date for receiving of Print out of Application Form along with important documents||First week of October, 2018|
|4||Date of entrance exam||Second week of October, 2018|
|5||Result will be announced on||Second week of October, 2018|
|6||Counseling will conduct on||Third week of October, 2018|
|7||Classes will begin from||Third week of October, 2018|
KUK M.A. Entrance Exam
KUK online application forms are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the M.A. program.
KUK M.A. Admission Courses
- Applied Yoga & Health
Kurukshetra University M.A. Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 45% marks on Kurukshetra University or any other recognized University ( Minimum pass marks for SC / ST candidates ).
KUK M.A. Application Form
- KUK application Forms can be filled up online through University website www.kuk.ac.in alongwith online fee of 400/- ( 100/- for SC / BC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana ) w.e.f. Septemper.
- Last date for submission of online Application Form in the office of the Chairperson, Dept. of Physical Education, KUK is Septemper and print out of Application Form submitted online alongwith required documents and online fee receipt either in person or By Post should reach in the office by
Kurukshetra University M.A. Important Dates
|1||Display of first list of selected candidates||September|
|2||Fee / dues deposited upto||September|
|3||Display of Second list of selected candidates||September|
|4||Fee / dues deposited upto||September|
|5||Display of Third / Final list of selected candidates on the basis of physical presence from 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. in the department||September|
|6||Fee / dues deposited upto||October|
|7||Classes will be started from||October|
Haryana – 136 119, India.
Telephone No : 01744 – 238169,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kuk.ac.in.