University of Lucknow MPEd Entrance Exam 2017
University of Lucknow invites application for the admission to 2 year M.P.Ed Course academic year 2017 – 2018.
University of Lucknow MPEd Eligibility Criteria 2017
Total seats for Lucknow University MPEd is 30.
- For admission in M.P.Ed., Age of applicant, as on July 01, 2017 must not be more than 35 years as per High School Certificate.
- B.P.Ed. or equivalent with atleast 50% marks or B.Sc. in Physical Education with atleast 50% marks
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in qualifying marks for SC / ST / OBC / PWD and other categories shall be as per rules of the Central Governmant / State Government, whichever is applicable.
University of Lucknow MPEd Admission Procedure 2017
The admission to the M.P.Ed. Course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam Physical test, Game Proficiency Test, Sports Achievement & Interview. Maximum marks for all these tests and Interview added is 100.
|A||Written Test||40 Marks|
|B||Physical Fitness Test||20 Marks|
|C||Games Proficiency||20 Marks|
|D||Sports Achievement||10 Marks|
Lucknow University MPEd Application form 2017
A candidate has to download the Form from the University of Lucknow website ( www.lkouniv.ac.in ).
After filling the form and attaching all necessary documents, the hard copy will have to submit in the Department by hand. A Demand Draft of 1600/- for General & OBC candidates. 800/- for SC / ST candidates in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow will have to be attached with hard copy.
Steps to fill online application form :
Step 1 : Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2 : Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 3 : Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications along with sports details.
Step 4 : Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 5 : Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they havesubmitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 6 : Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Step 7 : Print Application form
Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt tocomplete the application process.
University of Lucknow MPEd Important Dates 2017
|1||Starting date for the Sale and Submission of Lucknow University MPEd Admission from||22nd may, 2017|
|2||Last date for form submission without late fee||15th June, 2017|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/-||20th June, 2017|