Maharashtra SET Application Form :
Maharashtra SET Application form is available only on University website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in Candidates are neither required to send any certificates / documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their application form to any Co -ordinating Centre in the States of Maharashtra and Goa or to SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
How to Apply for Maharashtra SET ( Application has to be submitted online ) :
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test ( Maharashtra SET, May, 2016 ) must apply online only on the SET website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below :
- Passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 50 kb.
- Signature in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 30 kb.
- After filling all the details for applying online for Maharashtra SET, the candidates have to make payment through challan generated during the online submission of the application form, or payment by Credit / Debit card indicating your details.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
Maharashtra SET Fees :
The Maharashtra SET examination fees including processing fee are as under
- Open 550/-
- SC / ST / *PH / *VH / OBC / DT ( A ) / NT ( B ) / NT ( C ) / NT ( D ) / SBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) 450/-
*PWD : Persons with disability include PH ( Physically Handicapped ) and VH ( Visually Handicapped )
* Pay fees as per challan only.
The candidates of other States except Goa belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as Open category, as per rules of Maharashtra Government.
The Maharashtra SET examination fees should be paid by a Challan at any branch of HDFC Bank OR Bank of Maharashtra or by Debit / Credit card. Maharashtra SET Examination fees once paid cannot be refunded.
Maharashtra SET Admission Card 2016 :
Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket / Admit Card will be generated based on the information provided in the application form. In case of false information, the admission card will be generated accordingly. It will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the Maharashtra SET examination on the same website from where the candidate had submitted his / her SET application form online. Candidate shall enter his / her Login ID and password for getting his / her Admit Card. Maharashtra SET Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Candidates have to download and get a printout of Maharashtra SET ADMIT CARD. Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college/ university identity card, PAN card, voter Id or Adhar Card to the examination centre on the Day of the Examination.
Maharashtra SET Important Dates 2016
|Submission of Online Application Form||15th February, 2016|
|Last date for Applying Online & generation of : filled Bank Challan for Fee||11th March, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Fee through online : generated Bank Challan, at any branch of HDFC Bank or Bank of Maharashtra or by Debit / Credit Card.||15th March, 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card on website||18th May, 2016|
|Date of Examination||29th May, 2016|