Maharashtra SET Application Form
Application form is available only at the University website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in Candidates are neither required to send any certificates / documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their application form to any Co-ordinating Centre in the States of Maharashtra and Goa or to SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. The list of the Enrolled candidates will be displayed on the website:- http://setexam.unipune.ac.in The candidates whose names are missing but have paid fees should immediately mail a scanned copy of evidence of payment to email@example.com. The candidates should take a printout of the online application after filling up necessary information and retain it for future use.
N.B. :- The SET qualified candidates will be required to submit attested copies of eligibility documents in response to SET notification of result ( P.G. Marksheet, valid caste certificate, valid non-creamy layer certificate ( Such candidates should apply to the concerned Govt. Agency for non-creamy layer certificate immediately after submission of onlineapplication ). Medical certificate with 40% or more disability ( in case of PWD candidates ), equivalance certificate etc.}to SET Bhavan, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007, immediately after the result of SET examination. ( Documents must be attested by Gazetted officer / Principal / Head of the Department ).
How to Apply for Maharashtra SET ( Application has to be submitted online )
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test ( Maharashtra SET, 28th January, 2018 ) must apply online only on the SET website: http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below :
- Passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 50 kb.
- Signature in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 30 kb.
- After filling all the details for applying online for Maharashtra SET, the candidates have to make payment through challan generated during the online submission of the application form, or payment by Credit / Debit card indicating your details.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
Maharashtra SET Fees
The Maharashtra SET examination fees including processing fee are as under
- Open 550/-
- SC / ST / *PH / *VH / OBC / DT ( A ) / NT ( B ) / NT ( C ) / NT ( D ) / SBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) 450/-
*PWD : Persons with disability include PH ( Physically Handicapped ) and VH ( Visually Handicapped )
* Pay fees as per challan only.
The candidates of other States except Goa belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as Open category, as per rules of Maharashtra Government.
The Maharashtra SET examination fees should be paid by a Challan at any branch of HDFC Bank OR Bank of Maharashtra or by Debit / Credit card. Maharashtra SET Examination fees once paid cannot be refunded.
Maharashtra SET Admission Card 2018
Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket / Admit Card will be generated based on the information provided in the application form. In case of false information, the admission card will be generated accordingly. It will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the Maharashtra SET examination on the same website from where the candidate had submitted his / her SET application form online. Candidate shall enter his / her Login ID and password for getting his / her Admit Card. Maharashtra SET Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Candidates have to download and get a printout of Maharashtra SET ADMIT CARD. Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college/ university identity card, PAN card, voter Id or Adhar Card to the examination centre on the Day of the Examination.
Maharashtra SET Important Dates 2018
|Commencement of online Application form||13th October, 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||26th October, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Online Fee through credit/debit card/Internet Banking||26th October, 2017|
|Correction starts in particulars of application form on the website||28th October, 2017|
|Last date for Correction in particulars of application form on the website||30th October, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card on website||18th January, 2018|
|Date of Examination||28th January, 2018|