Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship – SET 2013 Exam Details
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2013
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test invites application for the admission to Lectureship Post academic year 2013 – 14
Maharashtra SET December Entrance Entrance Exam 2013 Date
|Maharashtra SET 2013 Exam Date : 1st December, 2013 ( Sunday ).|
Maharashtra SET 2013 Eligibility Conditions for December
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C. Candidates having Post Graduate diploma / certificate awarded by Indian University / Institute or Foreign degree / diploma / certificate awarded by the Foreign University / Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma / degree / certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ), New Delhi ( www.aiuweb.org )
- The candidates other than SC / ST category, who have secured at least 55% marks ( without gracing or rounding off ) in Master’s or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test. SC / ST / PH / VH ( PH – Physically Handicapped. VH – Visually Handicapped i.e. Blind ) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks ( without gracing or rounding off ) in Master’s or equivalent examination are eligible for this test.
- The candidates who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course or in first two semesters of a four semester’s course of Master’s Degree are not eligible to appear for this test.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying ( final ) master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible to apply for the SET Examination. Those candidate who clear SET Examination will be issued the certificate after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks ( 50% in case of SC / ST / PH / VH category candidates ) and submit their P.G. Mark sheet within two years from the date of declaration of result of the SET examination.
- Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. Their candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility condition with reference to the documents enclosed with their application or as may be called for, from time to time.
- To apply for the SET there is no upper age limit.
- As per the U.G.C. Rules the candidates who have passed M.Sc. ( by Research ) are not eligible to appear for the SET Exam.
- The SET agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not qualified candidate. Also no revaluation of papers is allowed for SET Examination. The SET Unit will issue certificate to qualifying candidates only.
- OBC / SBC / DT(A) / NT(B) / NT(C) / NT(D) ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates must enclose attested copy of the caste certificate and the latest valid non creamy layer certificate ( For current financial year. ) The certificate must be in candidate’s own name only. The candidates will be considered as GENERAL Category if they do not produce Caste Certificate and the latest non creamy layer certificate along with the application form & will not be considered for the benefit of relaxation in marks and fees.
Exemption ( MSET 2013 Eligibility for Lectureship )
a) Exemption from Maharashtra SET will be as per decisions taken by the U.G.C. and State Government from time to time.
Maharashtra SET for the present is being conducted in the following subjects.
|Sr No.||Code No.||Subject|
|11||16||Defence & Strategic Studies|
|13||18||Library & Information Science|
|14||19||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|22||35||Earth Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences|
|24||37||Computer Science & Applications|
|27||51||Management ( Including Business Administration /
Marketting / Marketting Management / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management )
b) The candidates are allowed to appear for only one subject from the above list.
c) Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. However, candidates whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in Item No.4 may appear in a related subject as per the guidelines of U.G.C. ( NET ).
Maharashtra SET 2013 Exam Date | Maharashtra SET 2013 Eligibility Details.
Exams Date Related : Maharashtra SET 2013 Dec Examination Date, Maharashtra SET 2013 Test Date, Maharashtra SET December Entrance Exam 2013 Date, Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship – SET 2013 Exam Details, Maharashtra SET Entrance Exam 2013 Schedule, Maharashtra SET Entrance Test 2013 Date, Exam Date for MSET December 2013, Maharashtra SET 2013 Dec Eligibility, Maharashtra SET 2013 Educational Qualification, Maharashtra SET 2013 Qualifications, Maharashtra SET 2013 Prospectus Download, Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013, Maharashtra SET 2013 Notification, Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra SET 2013, Maharashtra SLET 2013 Eligibility, MSET 2013 Examination Schedule, Maharashtra SET 2013 Test Eligibility, Exam Date of Maharashtra SLET 2013, Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2013 Date, Maharashtra SET 2013 Dec Examination Eligibility, Maharashtra SET 2013 Eligibility for Lectureship, MSET Dec Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility, Maharashtra SET Entrance Test 2013 Eligibility ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for maharashtra state eligibility test for lectureship – set 2013 exam details by amala