Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor – SET Exam DetailsExams Date »
Maharashtra SET 2019
Applications are invited for admission for assistant professor through State Eligibility Test for the academic session 2019.
Maharashtra SET 2019 Eligibility
- The Candidate must have a UGC recognized Master’s degree or PG diploma/certificate from an Indian Institute or Foreign degree / diploma / certificate from the foreign institute with at least 55% marks ( 50% for reserved categories ).
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.
- The Applicant will be allowed to appear for SET in the subject of Master’s degree or equivalent qualification only.
Maharashtra SET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam of Maharashtra SET 2019 will be consisting of 2 sections and three Papers. All the 3 papers will be conducted on the same day. Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. The Details are mentioned in the table below
|Sections||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1st||I||60 out of which 50 questions mandatory||100||1 Hour and 15 Minutes|
|II||50 questions all are compulsory||100||1 Hour and 15 Minutes|
|2nd||III||75 questions all are compulsory||150||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
Maharashtra SET 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Maharashtra State Eligibility Test application form will be available at the website setexam.unipune.ac.in.
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to fill the registration form and enter the details like email id and date of birth etc.
- Once registered on the official website, candidates will be required to log in to their accounts and fill up the application form.
- Then applicants have to upload the scanned photo and signature in a prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a unique application number.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of duly filled application form for the future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of the following
- General – ₹550/-.
- SBC / OBC / DT ( A ) / NT ( D ) / NT ( C ) / NT ( B ) / SC / ST / VH / PH – ₹450/-.
Maharashtra SET 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of Maharashtra SET 2019 will be released on the official website.
- Candidate will be able to download the admit card by logging into their accounts by registered email id and password or just by entering their unique application number.
- One photo identity proof such as driving license, PAN card, university / college ID card will be required at the exam centre along with the valid admit card.
Maharashtra SET 2019 Exam Centres
The exam of Maharashtra SET 2019 will be organized in the following cities
- Panaji ( Goa )
Maharashtra SET 2019 Results
- Aspirants have to visit the official website i.e. www.setexam.unipune.ac.in to download the result.
- A final merit list will also be published after the declaration of result.
- For qualified candidates the certificates will accessible after one month from the date of result declaration.
- The minimum qualifying marks required for a general candidate are 40% in aggregate of all three papers, whereas 35% is the minimum qualifying marks for the candidates from the reserved categories ( SC / ST / OBC / PwD ).
Maharashtra SET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Starting of Online Application Form Submission||02nd week of October, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply online||Last week of October, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of online application fee||Last week of October, 2018|
|4||Correction window of application form will be available from||Last week of October, 2018|
|5||Last date for Correction in application form||Last week of October, 2018|
|6||Releasing of Admit Card||03rd week of January, 2019|
|7||Date of Examination||Last week of January, 2019|
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Telephone No : 020 – 25692527, 25601289, 25601290,
Fax No. : 020-25699250,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : setexam.unipune.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.