Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET )Exams Date »
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) 2021
Application are invited from eligible candidates for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) for the year 2021.
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Eligibility 2021
- The Candidate must have a UGC recognized Master’s degree or PG diploma / certificate from an Indian Institute or Foreign degree / diploma / certificate from the foreign institute with at least 55% marks ( 50% for reserved categories ).
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.
- The Applicant will be allowed to appear for SET in the subject of Master’s degree or equivalent qualification only
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam of Maharashtra SET 2021 will be consisting of 2 sections and three Papers. All the 3 papers will be conducted on the same day.
- Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam
- All questions will be carrying 2 marks each and there will be no provision for negative marking.
|Sections||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1st||I||60 out of which 50 questions mandatory||100||1 Hour and 15 Minutes|
|II||50 questions all are compulsory||100||1 Hour and 15 Minutes|
|2nd||III||75 questions all are compulsory||150||2 Hour and 30 Minutes|
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Application Form 2021
- Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Application Form will be available at official Website: www.setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to fill the registration form and enter the details like email id and date of birth etc.
- Once registered on the official website, candidates will be required to log in to their accounts and fill up the application form.
- Then applicants have to upload the scanned photo and signature in a prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a unique application number.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of duly filled application form for the future reference
- Application Fees ( General ) Categories is ₹550/-
- Application Fees ( SBC / OBC / DT ( A ) /NT ( D ) / NT ( C ) / NT ( B ) / SC / ST / VH / PH ) is ₹450/-
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Admit Card 2021
- The Admit Card of Maharashtra SET 2021 will be released on the official website. Candidate will be able to download the admit card by logging into their accounts by registered email id and password or just by entering their unique application number. One photo identity proof such as driving license, PAN card, university/college ID card will be required at the exam centre along with the valid admit card.
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Exam Centers 2021
- Panaji ( Goa )
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Result 2021
- Aspirants have to visit the official website: www.setexam.unipune.ac.in to download the result. A final merit list will also be published after the declaration of result. For qualified candidates the certificates will accessible after one month from the date of result declaration.
- The minimum qualifying marks required for a general candidate are 40% in aggregate of all three papers, whereas 35% is the minimum qualifying marks for the candidates from the reserved categories ( SC / ST / OBC / PwD ).
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test ( SET ) Important Dates 2021
|1||Starting of Online Application Form Submission|| 2nd week of October, 2018
|2||Last date to apply online|| Last week of October, 2018
|3||Last date for submission of online application fee|| Last week of October, 2018
|4||Correction window of application form will be available from|| Last week of October, 2018
|5||Last date for Correction in application form|| Last week of October, 2018
|6||Releasing of Admit Card|| 3rd week of January, 2019
|7||Date of Examination|| Last week of January, 2019
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Phone: 020 25692527, 25601289
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.