Maharashtra TET Entrance Exam 2016
The Commissioner ( MSCE ), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Pune – 411 001,
Phone : 020 – 26123066,
Fax : 020 – 26129919,
E Mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.mahatet.in.
Central Government declared National Council for Teacher Education ( NCTE ) as Educational Authority to define / finalize eligibility and service conditions for the appointment as primary Teacher. Accordingly NCTE declared educational & professional qualifications and compulsory teacher Eligibly test for the appointment as primary teacher.
State of Maharashtra implemented Right to education Act from 1st April, 2010. State of Maharashtra defined professional and educational qualifications and compulsory Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ) according to NCTE guidelines by Government Resolution dated 13th February, 2013. Procedure of conducting TET fixed by Government Resolution dated 23rd August, 2013 and responsibility of conducting examination is handed over to the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune.
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Date 2016
|Maharashtra TET 2016 Exam Date : 16th January, 2016 ( Saturday ).|
Maharashtra TET 2016 Eligibility
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in Maharashtra TET :
- recognized University and recognized organization primary education in two – year Diploma in passing ( or the name of any of them ), or
- at least 50 per cent points higher secondary board exam accredited ( or equivalent ) exam and four – year primary education degree ( Bachelor of Elementary Education ) passed or
- the Board approved the test at least 50 percent with high school ( or equivalent ) exam and four – year BA / B.Sc.Ed. or BAEd. / B.Sc.Ed. Passing or
- passed with at least 50 percent and a recognized university degree from a recognized university in a year B.Ed. ( Special Education ) degree examination.
Maharashtra TET 2016 Online Application Form
Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 Apply Online Only : http://mahatet.in
Maharashtra TET 2016 Examination Fee
|Category||But the paper - 1 or Paper - 2||Paper - 1 and Paper 2 -|
|General, imava, vimapra. And vijabhaja||500 / -||800 / -|
|SC, ST and Physically Handicapped (Differently abled person)||250 / -||400 / -|
Maharashtra TET 2016 Exam Pattern
Teacher qualification test is conducted on two levels.
- Primary level ( a paper I ) etc.. 1st empowerment. 5th-seeking teachers for not teaching class
- The upper primary level ( two paper-II ) etc.. 6 V to shovel. V-8, or for teachers seeking to teach this class
- Seeking to teaching in primary and upper primary teachers will be essential, both on the level of both the paper.
Paper (1) ( e. 1st to e. V. 5 – primary level ) Total points 150 -2 hours 30 minutes duration
Paper (2) ( c. 6 V to 8 V – the upper primary level ) Total points 150 -2 hours 30 minutes duration
Maharashtra State TET 2016 Qualifying Marks
Pariksemadhye candidate or at least 60 per cent of those receiving points ( Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Nomadic SC / ST, special magasapravarga, candidates with disabilities and other magasapravarga 55 per cent ) will be considered a pass.
Maharashtra TET 2016 Exam Schedule
|1||Maharashtra State TET Advertisement||14th October, 2015|
|2||register online on MAHA TET website www.mahatet.in||14th October, 2015 to 4th November, 2015|
|3||SBI / bank payment and removal of printed currency SBH.||14th October, 2015 to 5th November, 2015 Bank until|
|4||Uploading photos and updating of peace and the Bank Transaction ID.||11.59 from 14th October, 2015 to 5th November, 2015|
|5||Application letter and a copy of the selected test center in the district of currency gatasiksanadhikari / Education Inspector Mumbai ( udapa ) to deposit in the office||14th October, 2015 to 06th November, 2015 official time|
|6||Downloading Passes||01st January, 2016|
|7.||Paper 1 Examination ( primary )||16th January, 2016 ( 10.30 AM to 01.00 PM )|
|8.||Paper 2 Examination ( Ucya primary )||16th January, 2016 ( 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM )|