COMEDK Admission Test (PGET ) for Admission to PG Courses in Unaided Medical & Dental Colleges of KarnatakaExams Date »
COMEDK Admission Test (PGET 2006) for Admission to PG Courses in Unaided Medical & Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Karnataka Private Medical and Dental College Association and Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering College Association have set up ‘COMEDK’ to organize a ‘Common Entrance Test’, that would facilitate selection of candidates on merit for admission to postgraduate courses offered by Medical and Dental Colleges run by its members. COMEDK is only a testing agency and will conduct the test to asses the performance of candidates in the test and publish the merit list. The merit list will be made available to each of the Member Institutions to select and admit candidates from amongst those who apply and seek admissions to their institution. COMEDK is a testing body and does not make any seat allocation to member institutions.
• The Association has decided to organize centralized counseling as per the orders of the Hon’ble Apex Court. The details of counseling will be notified on the website.
• Individual members institutions offering PG courses will make admissions by taking into account the performance in COMEDK PGET-2006.
Admission to Postgraduate Courses in Private, Unaided Medical & Dental College of Karnataka for the Academic Year 2006-2007 through COMEDK Postgraduates Entrance Test. (COMEDK PGET- 2006)
COMEDK invites applications for taking COMEDK PGET-2006 from eligible candidates intending to apply to member Institution seeking admissions to PG courses in Medical and Dental streams for the academic year 2006-2007. For relevant and important information about “COMEDK PGET -2006” and list of COMEDK Member Institutions, kindly refer to the brochure or visit the website www.comedk.org
The fee structure of each Member Institution will be as notified by them.
• Applicants should have successfully passed all years of their M.B.B.S / B.D.S from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI and must have completed/completing their internship by 30th April 2006.
Application Kits can be obtained by paying a Non-Refundable fee by Demand Draft for Rs 15007- (Rs. One Thousand Five Hundred Only), drawn in favour of COMEDK 2006, payable at Bangalore. Application Kits can be availed via the following means:
• In person, at listed COMEDK, members institutions (Refer COMEDK web site)
• By post / in person from COMEDK office.
• Apply online at the COMEDK website. Visit our website www.comedk.org. for details and procedure
Note: No other agency is authorized to issue or sell Application Kits.
Start date issue of Application Forms 10/12/2005
Last date for issue of Application forms-
By Post & at member Institutions 09/01/2006
In Person at COMEDK office 12/01/2006
Last date for Receipt of Application Forms 16/01/2006
Last date for Dispatch of Test Admission Ticket 19/01/2006
COMEDK PGET-2006 Test date 29/012006
Publishing of Answer Keys 30/01/2006
Last date for Verification Pertaining to Answer Keys 08/02/2006
Publishing of Test Scores 13/02/2006
Last date for verification pertaining to Test Sores 18/02/206
Publishing of Rank List 25/02/2006
Last date for Dispatch of Rank Cards 04/03/2006
# 37, First Floor Ramanshree Chambers
Lady Curzou Road, Bangalore 560001 Karnataka.
Help Desk: Tel: 91-80-51 132810 (4 Lines)
Note: Last date for Applying to Member Institution will be as notified by each Institution.