MU Admission 2019
Mumbai University invites application from Candidates for the admission of Ph.D program for the academic year 2019
MU Ph.D Admission Courses 2019
- Faculty of Arts ( including Education & Law )
- Fine Arts
MU Ph.D Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in total for general category and 50% marks in case of reserved category.
- Candidate must have passed Master’s Degree by Research of this University or of any other University recognized by this University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have passed M.Phil. Degree examination of this University or of any other University recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidate should be a teacher having full time teaching experience of at least two years in Degree College or five years in Junior College.
- Candidate should be a graduate of this or any other recognized University and working in National Laboratories / Institutes / Government / Private Organization, nominated / sponsored by the respective employer.
- Candidate should have qualified in / NET / SET / GATE / JRF examination of the apex bodies in higher / technical / professional education such as CSIR / UGC / ICAR or other equivalent examination.
MU Ph.D Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The question papers will comprise of three type of questions
|Objective type of Questions||40|
- Candidates securing a minimum of 50 marks in PET will be eligible to apply for admission. The result of this exam is valid for a period of three years.
MU Ph.D Admission Application Form 2019
- Mumbai University admission application form will be available at website : www.mu.ac.in.
- PhD entrance test application form to be filled online. Candidates will be able to find the application form in the official website of the university.
- Application registration fee 1000/- for general category and 500/- for SC / ST / VJNT / OBC / SBC.
MU Ph.D Admission Admit Card 2019
- University of Mumbai will issue the admit card of Mumbai university PET 2019 after the completion of application process. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the university.
MU Ph.D Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valit PET score. selection is done by merit.
- Admission for PhD is done will be done in two sessions January-February and July-August Session.
- The result of the entrance test ( PET ) will be valid only for 3years and candidates must apply within this period for admission to Ph. D. programme.
Exemption from PhD Entrance Test
- Completed an M. Phil. Degree from Mumbai University as per the UGC guidelines from time to time.
- The exempted candidates from PhD entrance test shall submit their application within 15 days from the notified date directly to the concerned Research Centre with all relevant supporting documents.
- Qualified in GATE / NET/ SET/ ( JRF ) Examination / teacher fellowship holder of the apex bodies as UGC / ICAR / CSIR / ICMR / DBT.
MU Ph.D Admission Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for Mumbai PhD PET 2019 exam shall consist of various topics in compulsory / core subject and papers of post graduate degree level of the exam prescribed by Mumbai university for the subject.
MU Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2019
|`1||Date of Ph.D. Eligibility Test or PET||1st week of January, 2019|
|2||Deadline to Submit the Form||Last week of November, 2019|
University of Mumbai,
M.G. Road, Fort,
Website : www.mu.ac.in.