NIUM Entrance Exam 2017
National Institute of Unani Medicine invites applications towards admission for Ph.D programme fro the academic session 2017 – 2018.
NIUM 2017 Course Duration
- National Institute of Unani Medicine total duration of thePh.D (Full time) Moalajat and IImul Advia courses will be of 3 Years.
NIUM 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree in concerned specialty from any recognized University
- Preferably below 35 years of age ( for SC / ST and women candidates up to 40 years ) three years relaxation for OBC against reserved category ) as on 1st July, 2017.
- As per Government of India norms
NIUM 2017 Application Form
- Candidate’s has / have to apply for admission only through Online. Application not received through Online shall not be entertained. For further information candidate’s may visit the institute’s website www.nium.in.
- For further details / information about the Entrance test candidates may log on to institute website www.nium.in before applying through online.
- Application must be submitted in hard copy only in person on the date of Walk in Interview.
- All the candidates have to bring the original documents along with a photocopy for verification at the time of Interview In – service candidates have to produce NOC issued by their employer on the date of Interview.
- Submission of final Protocol to the RGUHS is 10th July, 2017 and with a fine of 1000/- up to July, 2017.
- Final admission is subject to approval of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bengaluru on payment of prescribed fee.
- After getting the approval along with the confirmation of admission from RGUHS the selected candidates will have to pay the University as well as Institute fee as prescribed.
- The candidates will be eligible for fellowship from the date of joining of October after the approval and registration of submitted protocol to the RGUHS.
- In service candidates are not eligible for fellowship stipend
- Candidates selected for Ph.D fellowship has to give an undertaking that he / she will not discontinue the programme. In case if he / she discontinues the entire fellowship stipend received will be refunded in one lumpsum.
NIUM 2017 Selection Process
The selection of research fellows will be made on the basis of merit and performance of the candidate in the Walk in Interview by the Selection Committee, consisting of Director, Guide and a Senior faculty member of the Department to be held on July, 2017 at 09 : 30 A.M in NIUM Campus.
Number of fellowship :
Moalajat : 5 ( Provisional )
NIUM 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of application form||10th July, 2017|
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560091,
Karnataka State, India.
Telephone No : +91 80 23584260,
Fax No : +91 80 23584180,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nium.in