NBE DNB Centralized Entrance TestExams Date »
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test 2019
National Board of Examinations ( NBE ) invites admission application for DNB CET ( Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialty ) leading to admission in PG courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Courses Offered 2019
- Post Graduate Courses in modern Medicine
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Eligibility 2019
There are various eligibility criteria that students must satisfy in order to appear for DNB CET 2019 examination. If students fail to do so, it will lead to the rejection of candidature at any stage of the whole process of examination, counselling and admission. These criteria are set by NBE authority for the students as per their guidelines. Moreover, students should fulfill all the below set criteria :
- Student’s nationality should be Indian.
- Students should hold MBBS and MD / MS degree from any recognized university by Medical Council of India
- Students who possess post graduate medical degrees along with provisional pass certificates by 31st December, 2018 are eligible.
- Students who have applied must have completed their rotatory training of 3 years by 31st December, 2018.
- Students who are pursuing DM / Mch and DNB course are not eligible for this examination.
- In order to be eligible to apply for DNB CET 2019 exam, student must be registered with M.C.I. / State Medical Council and the proof of registration with these must be presented before authorities at the time of counselling.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Pattern 2019
There is a certain exam pattern declared by NBE for DNB CET 2019 examination. It is essential for the appearing students to have complete information about DNB CET 2019 Exam Pattern so that they prepare accordingly. Mentioned below are the highlights of the exam :
|Maximum No. Of Questions||180|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple type question|
|Cut off for General Category||50%|
|Cut off for SC / ST Category||40%|
|Cut - off for PwD||45%|
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Application Form 2019
DNB CET 2019 application form is available in the official website www.cet.natboard.edu.in. It is to be noted that the form cannot be filled through any other mode. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to go through the information brochure thoroughly. Form registration will start from the 6th November, 2019 till 27th November, 2019.
The application fee is equal for all the categories and gender, that is [rupee] 4500/-.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Admit Card 2019
- After the completion of registration and scheduling process, DNB CET 2019 admit card will be allotted to candidate who have applied for this examination. The admit card will be available online on the official site of NBE. It will not be delivered by postal services.
- Candidates need to download the admit card online from the site and take a printout of the same. They will have to a paste a photograph in the given space. Candidates should not forget to carry DNB CET 2019 admit card and an identity proof along with them on the examination day.
Downloading the Admit Card
- Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to download DNB CET 2019 :
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Enter DNB CET 2019 application No. and the opted examination name.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen and candidates will then be redirected to the download webpage.
- Click on Download admit card of DNB CET 2019 link.
- Download and save the respective admit card.
DNB CET 2019 admit card will have the personal details as well as educational details information. They must check with the admit card carefully and in case of any discrepancy, they must report immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- The details of DNB CET 2019 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the exam
- Important instructions to be followed on the exam day.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Centres 2019
The list of various tentative cities where DNB CET 2019 shall be conducted is as follows
|S No||City||S No||City||S No||City|
|15||Hubballi ( Hubli )||33||Mysuru ( Mysore )||51||Vijaywada|
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection will be based on performance in Centralized Entrance Test 2019.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Results 2019
DNB CET 2019 Result are out in the 2nd week of January, 2019 for January session and 31st July, 2019 for June / July session. Results could be accessed by the students through online process on the official website of NBA. The result will be used to process DNB CET 2019 seat allotment for all the students who have cleared the exam. Candidates need to follow the steps given below to check with their results :
- Visit National Board of Examination official website.
- Click on the results tab.
- Fill in the mandatory credentials ( enrolment number, password and captcha code ).
- After logging in, the respective result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download DNB CET 2019 Result for further process till counselling and admissions.
NBE DNB Centralized Entrance Test Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration||First week of November, 2018|
|2||Closing date||Last week of November, 2018|
|3||Exam Date||Third week of December, 2018|
|4||Result Declaration||Third week of January, 2019|
|July Session ( Tentative )|
|5||Online registration||Second week of May, 2019|
|6||Closing date||Last week of May, 2019|
|7||Exam Date||Last week of June, 2019|
|8||Result Declaration||Last week of July, 2019|
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Ring Road, New Delhi-110 029, India.,
Phone No. : +91-11-45593000,
Fax : +91-11-45593009 / +91-11-45593031,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : natboard.edu.in.