Patna University Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam – BEET 2013
Patna University BEd Entrance Exam 2013
BEET Entrance Exam 2013
The Patna University holds an entrance test every year for admission to the Bachelor of Education ( B. Ed. ) Program. The test is called Bachelor of Education Entrance Test ( BEET ).
Candidates for admission to the B.Ed. Program ( 2013 – 2014 ) of Patna Training College ( for men ) and Women’s Training College ( for women ) will be selected on the basis of BEET 2013.
Patna University BEET 2013 Exam Date
|BEET 2013 Test Date : 3rd week of July, 2013|
- Reporting time : 1.30 P.M.
- No entry after : 2.10 P.M.
- No Candidate Shall be allowed to appear at any other centre except the allotted one.
- Candidates are advised to retain this Admit Card and bring it at the time of admission.
- Candidates should bring with them black ball point pen.
- Use of calculator, log tables, communication devices like cellular phone, electronic devices etc. is not allowed in the examination hall.
BEET 2013 Eligibility
1. Graduates in Science, Commerce and Arts may apply.
2. The Applicant must have atleast 50% marks, either in the Bachelors degree or in the Masters Degree or any other equivalent qualification with two school subjects at graduation level. A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category students as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
It is essential that the applicant should have studied at least two of the following school subjects at graduation level :
- Civics / Political Science
- Home Science
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Computer – Science.
3. An applicant appearing at the qualifying examination, as mentioned above, may also appear at the BEET entrance test. He / she will have to produce the result of the qualifying examination along with the above mentioned criteria to the Controller of Examinations, Patna University, at least 7 days before the date of publication of entrance test result. If a candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If the candidate, fails to obtain the qualifying marks in the entrance test i.e. 45%, his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
4. The applicant is not allowed to take admission in any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed. Course.
BEET 2013 Exam Pattern
The Panjab University entrance test for admission to one year B. Ed. Course for the session 2013 – 14 will be conducted by the Panjab University. A list of successful candidates who qualify this test will be prepared in order of merit and the College will admit candidates on the basis of the merit list provided by the University.
To qualify for admission to B. Ed. Course, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 45% marks at the entrance test held for the purpose.
Structure of the BEET Entrance Test 2013
|Part||Section||Subject on which questions will be asked||No. of Ques||Marks|
|Part - A||Section - I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section - II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section - III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section - IV||Environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
|Part - B||Section - V||Subject Awareness|
( One to be chosen from the following subject / faculties )
Science & Mathematics
All the questions of Part – A and Part – B are compulsory.
Questions will be of objective multiple choice type.
- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the total scores ( Part – A & Part – B ) obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test.
- In case of a tie arising out of equal scores obtained by two or more than two candidates, their merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Marks obtained in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Hons. or equivalent examination.
- Marks obtained in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Marks obtained in Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Senior by age.
1. The questions in Part – B will be based on the school curriculum upto the level of Class – XII as prescribed by Bihar School Examination Board, Patna / Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi / Indian Council for Secondary Education, New Delhi or equivalent examining bodies.
2. Candidates will have to choose only one subject from any of the faculties mentioned in Part – B ( Section – V ) of the Patna University Entrance Test.
3. All the test questions will be given in a composite test booklet – cum – answer sheet. The answers to the questions asked in Part – A and Part – B should be given by selecting the correct choice of objective type multiple choice questions.
BEET 2013 Seats
Seats available for admission
- Patna Training College – 90
- Women’s Training College – 120
Reservation & Related Information
80% of total available seats will be reserved for the graduates of Patna University and the remaining 20% will be for the graduates & post graduates of other universities.
- SC, ST, BC – I, BC – II, BCW and physically challenged ( handicapped ) candidates will get reservation as per the prevalent norms of the Government of Bihar.
- SC, ST, BC – I, BC – II candidates will have to enclose caste certificates issued by a competent authority ( CO / SDO / DM ).
- Physically challenged candidates should enclose a certificate from a Civil Surgeon or any other medical officer of the rank higher than the Civil Surgeon.
- Visually challenged ( blind ) candidates will be allowed a writer, whose qualification will be decided by the university. They should obtain prior permission from the Controller of Examinations, Patna University in this regard, 15 days before the commencement of the entrance test and obtain a written permission.
BEET Entrance Test Fees 2013
- For General and OBC candidates – 800/-
- For SC / ST candidates – 600/-
BEET Entrance Test fees should be paid through Bank Draft issued in favour of “The Controller of Examinations”, Patna University payable at Patna.
BEET 2013 Application Form
BEET application form for male candidates should be purchased from the Patna Training College and application form for female candidates should be purchased from the Women’s Training College only.
Patna University application form should be purchased on payment of 200/- in cash from the respective college counters. BEET application form can also be downloaded from the Patna University website : www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
While submitting downloaded application form a bank draft of 200 in favour of Principal, Patna Training College or Principal, Women’s Training College must be enclosed in addition to the bank draft for entrance examination fees.
BEET 2013 Application Form Submission
Duly filled in application form alongwith documents mentioned above should be submitted by hand or by speed / registered post in respective Colleges ( Patna Training College for male candidates and Women’s Training College for female candidates ).
Before Submitting BEET Application Form
The application form should be filled in and self attested passport size photographs of the applicant should be pasted in the given spaces. The attendance sheet and admit card given with the main BEET application form should also be filled in, properly. A self attested passport size photograph should be pasted in the given space.
Self attested copy of all marks sheets & certificates should be enclosed. Candidates claiming reservation must attach a copy of the caste certificate / certificate of physical disability ( which may be applicable ) from a competent authority.
The Bank Draft for entrance test fee should be enclosed with the application form. Applicant must write their application number and name at the back of the Bank DD. In case of downloaded application form an additional Bank Draft of 200 in favour of Principal, Patna Training College or Principal, Women’s Training College ( as the case may be ) should also be enclosed.
Note : The signature should be the same in the provided space of the BEET application form, attendance sheet and admit card. The same signature should be put on the attendance sheet given in the examination hall.
Arrangement Order of BEET Application Form
- Bank Draft ( at the top ).
- Application form.
- Attendance sheet & Admit Card.
- Copy of all marksheets & certificates.
- A copy of caste certificate ( for SC / ST / BC – I / BC – II candidates ) from CO / SDO / DM.
- A copy of physical disability certificate ( for physically challenged candidates ).
Male ( Men ) applicant should collect the admit card from the Patna Training College & female ( women ) applicant should collect admit card from the Women’s Training College.
BEET 2013 Important Dates
|1||Publication of Admission Notice||1st week of June, 2013|
|2||Date of selling and receiving form ( including registered / speed post )||1st week of June, 2013 to 1th week of June, 2013
|3||Date of receiving BEET Admit Card||2nd week of July, 2013 to 3rd week of July, 2013|
|4||Date of Patna University Entrance Test||3rd week of July, 2013|
|5||Date of Publication of Patna University BEET Entrance Test Result||Last week of July, 2013|
|6||Admissions begin on ( 1st list )||1st week of August, 2013|
|7||Date of Commencement of Class||2nd week of August, 2013|
BEET 2013 Result
Patna University BEd Entrance Exam 2013 Result has been declared
Patna University Entrance Exam 2013 | Patna University BEd Exam 2013 | Patna University BEET Exam Date 2013 | Patna University Admission 2013 | Patna University BEd Results 2013
Exams Date Related : Patna University B Ed Exam Date 2013, Patna University BEET Exam Date 2013, Patna University Entrance Exam 2013, Patna University Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam – BEET 2013, BEET Exam Date 2013, BEET Entrance Exam 2013, BEET Exam Schedule 2013, Patna University BEd Entrance Exam 2013, BEET Application Form 2013, Patna University B Ed Application Form Last Date 2013, Patna University Application Form Submission 2013, BEET Application Form Availability 2013, BEET Online Application Form 2013, Patna University Application Status 2013, Patna University Application Download 2013, BEET Online Registration 2013, Patna University Form Cost 2013, Patna University B.Ed Admit Card 2013, BEET Admit Card 2013, Patna University Admit Card Download 2013, Patna University B Ed Eligibility 2013, Patna University Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, BEET Eligibility 2013, Patna University Exam Pattern 2013, Patna University B Ed Exam Pattern 2013, BEET 2013 Exam Pattern, Patna University Reservation Seats 2013, Patna University Seats Availability 2013, Patna University B Ed Results 2013, BEET Results 2013, Patna University B.Ed Admission 2013, Exam Date for Patna University B.Ed Exam 2013, Application Form for Patna University 2013, Eligibility of BEET 2013, Exam Pattern for Patna University BEd 2013, Patna University B Ed Entrance Test 2013,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for patna university bachelor of education entrance exam – beet 2013 by amala