Physical Education Common Entrance Test – PECET Entrance Exam 2014
PECET 2014 Entrance Exam
Physical Education Common Entrance Test applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to ( PECET 2014 ) for admission into approved B.P.Ed ( one year ) & U.G.D.P.Ed ( 2 Years ) Courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the state for the Academic year ( 2014 – 15 ).
PECET Entrance Exam 2014 Date
|PECET 2014 Exam Date : 12th May, 2014 ( Monday )|
PECET 2014 Eligibility
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for PECET 2014.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
1. PECET 2014 Eligibility for B.P.Ed ( One Year ) :
- Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01st July, 2014. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
2. PECET 2014 Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed ( 2 years ) :
- Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01st July, 2014. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
The in – service Physical Education Teachers ( P.E.Ts ) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. ( one year ) Course or U.G.D.P.Ed. ( 2 Years ) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by PECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through their respective D.E.O.s through proper channel as per their notification.
PECET 2014 Application Form
- The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through online MODE only. Instructions for filling the application.
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee ( Application processing fee ) through A.P. online / e seva / mee seva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, www.appecet.org
- PECET Registration fee ( Application processing fee ) is 350/-.
- The last date for submission ONLINE application without late fee 22nd April, 2014 and with late fee 11th May, 2014.
- The test will be conducted at the following address :
Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus,
The date and time of test will be furnished in the hall ticket.
- The candidate should download the Rank Card from the website. The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website www.appecet.org.
Note : They are advised to pay the application fees and apply online at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush.
PECET 2014 Exam Scheme
Scheme for award of incentive marks : Maximum 100 Marks
The candidates possessing the following distinctions and additional qualifications with the certificates issued by the authorities / bodies mentioned shall be entitled to additional incentive marks as mentioned against each category and these marks shall be added to the marks scored in PECET.
|Category ||Sport Distinction / Participation||Certificate Issuing Authority ||Incentive Marks|
|1.||Representing the Country in International meets approved by the respective |
International Sports Federations / Sports Associations / Sports Authorities
|International Sports Association / Federation |
All India Sports Association / Federation affiliated to Indian Olympic Association
|2.||Medal / Place at National level meets |
Inter - University Meets
School Game Nationals
|All India Sports Federation / All India Sports Association affiliated to Indian Olympic Association |
Association of Indian Universities
School Games Federation of India
|First Position : 75 Marks
Second Position : 50 Marks
Third Position : 30 Marks
|3.||Participation at National level meets |
Inter - University meets
School Game Nationals
|All India Sports Federation / All India Sports Associations affiliated to Indian Olympic Association |
School Games Federati ons of India
|4.||Medal / Place at the State / Inter District Sports |
State School Games
|State Association / State School Games Association ||First Position : 20 Marks Second Position : 15 Marks Third Position : 10 Marks|
|5.||Medal / Place in University Inter Zonal Competitions / Inter - Collegiate Tournaments||University||First Position : 15 Marks
Second Position : 10 Marks
Third Position : 5 Marks
|6.||Passed one year course of NIS |
One year Diploma in Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism Olympic Education,
U.G.D.P.E d Course
Basic Course in adventure Sports
|7.||Acquired NCC - “C” certificate in case U.G.D.P.Ed candidates NCC - “B” certificate||The Director of NCC, A.P. ||5 Marks|
- The Candidates should produce the Original Sports Merit Certificates for scrutiny at the time of Physical Efficiency Test failing which the incentive marks will not be added to the candidate. If any certificate is found fake, legal action will be initiated against the candidate.
- Only the Games and Sports events which are included in the latest Sports Calendar of the School Games Federation of India / Association of Indian Universities will be considered for awarding incentive marks
- Candidate’s merit certificates of highest level of participation / achievement will be considered to place them in any one of the above seven categories. Candida te will not be conside red for more than one category for award of Incentive marks.
- National level meets include National games, Senior Nationals, Junior Nationals, Sub-Junior Nationals and Mini Nationals.
PECET 2014 Important Dates
|1||Issue of PECET Notification||7th March, 2014|
|2||Commencement of Submission of PECET Online Application Forms||11th March, 2014|
|3||Last dates for submission of PECET Online Application Forms|
|a. Submission without late fee ||22nd April, 2014|
|b. Submission with late fee of 500/- ||30th April, 2014
|c. Submission with late fee of 2000/- ||5th May, 2014|
|d. Submission with late fee of 5000/-||11th May, 2014|
|4 ||Downloading of PECET Hall Tickets|
|a. For those who submitted their applications without late fee ||30th April, 2014 onwards|
|b. For those who submitted their applications with late fee||15th May, 2014 onwards|
|6||Commencement of PECET Tests||12th May, 2014 onwards|
|7||End of PECET Tests||According to number of
|8||Announcement of PECET Result||One week after the last day of
PECET Exam Date 2014 – PECET Eligibility 2014 – PECET Application Form 2014 Details
Exams Date Related : PECET Entrance Exam 2014 Date, PECET Exam Schedule 2014, PECET 2014 Examination Time, Physical Education Common Entrance Test – PECET Entrance Exam 2014, Exam Date for PECET 2014, PECET 2014 Admission, PECET 2014 Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed, PECET 2014 Notification, PECET Entrance Examination 2014, Exam Schedule for PECET 2014, PECET 2014 Eligibility for B.P.Ed, PECET 2014 Application Form, PECET 2014 Application Form Last Date, PECET 2014 Exam Centers, PECET 2014 Educational Qualification, PECET 2014 Test Date, Eligibility Criteria for PECET 2014, PECET 2014 Application Form Download, PECET Entrance Test 2014, PECET 2014 Application Form Procedure, How to Apply for PECET 2014, PECET 2014 Application Form Available Center, PECET Entrance Test Center 2014,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for physical education common entrance test – pecet entrance exam 2014 by amala