Entrance Examination (PGM CET 2006) for Admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD MS Diploma)
The cost of application form alongwith the Information Brochure of PGM-CET 2006 and Examination fee is Rs. 1800/- to be payable by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any Scheduled commercial Bank in favour of ” Director, Medical Education and Research, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai. The Application Form and Brochure will be available at the following Government Medical Colleges from 5/12/2005 to 22/12/2005. Application forms duly filled in alongwith attested photocopies of required certificates can be submitted from 5/12/2005 to 23/12/2005 at any of the following Government Medical Colleges. The application form should not be sent by post/Courier, such forms will be rejected without giving any intimation/reply.
- Grant Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai
- B.J. Medical College, Pune
- Shri Bhausaheb Hire Govt. Medical College, Dhule
- Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur
- Government Medical College, Miraj
- R.C.S.M. Government Medical College, Kolhapur
- Government Medical College, Aurangabad
- Government Medical College, Nanded
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai
- Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Shri Vasantrao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate who has passed final MBBS degree examination from a recognised medical college situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities or to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or from the Maharashtra Medical Council after completing one year internship training, will be eligible for PGM-CET 2006. The Inservice candidates working on the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Directorate of ESIS and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will be eligible to apply as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned establishments.
- A candidate who is undergoing one year internship training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2006 also will be eligible for PGM-CET 2006.
- A candidate who is domicile of Maharashtra and who got admission under 15% quota of All India Entrance Examination for MBBS and who has obtained the MBBS degree from the University situated outside the state of Maharashtra and has obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India, New Delhi or from the concerned State Medical Council will also be eligible for PGM-CET 2006.
- For more details regarding eligibility and other rules, please log on to website www.dmer.org and refer to the PGM-CET-2006 information Brochure.
(Dr. W. B. Tayade)
Competent Authority & Director,
Medical Education & Research, Mumbai