Entrance Examination (PGM CET ) for Admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD MS Diploma)Exams Date »
Important: Admission for MD, MS Diploma is based on ( NEET – PG ) 2019
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) for Admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses ( MD MS Diploma ) 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for MD, MS diploma courses for the year 2019
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Eligibility 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-PG 2019
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019, may apply for NEET-PG 2019 through online application system at website.
Eligibility Criteria for all India 50% Quota Seats
Candidates who have studied / qualified MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India ( under central pool seats ) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he / she was nominated by the Government of India ( under central pool seats ) to do MBBS from Medical College in Jammu & Kashmir. The affidavit is to be sent to the following address along with the print out of the acknowledgement of online application form for NEET- PG 2019 latest by 30th November, 2018.
- Deputy Director ( Examinations )
- National Board of Examinations,
- Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
- Mahatma Gandhi Marg, ( Ring Road ), New Delhi-110029
Candidates who have done their MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir but fail to submit the affidavit as indicated above will not be considered for participation in All India 50% quota counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Medical Graduates
Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination ( Screening Test ) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations. Further, they should have been registered with MCI / SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals in NEET-PG 2019.
It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with MCI at the time of writing NEET-PG. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-PG without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate course limited to the medical college / institution to which he / she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies. Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his Basic Medical qualification, and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.”
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Exam Pattern 2019
- NEET-PG shall be a multiple choice questions exam delivered on computer based platform ( CBT ).
- The examination comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted is 3hr 30 min. The question paper shall be divided into 3 parts ( Part A, B and C ) each containing 50, 100, 150 MCQs respectively.
- Negative marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Allocation of Marks for each MCQ
|1||Correct Response||4 marks|
|2||Incorrect Response||1 mark shall be deducted|
Subject-Wise Distribution of Questions for NEET- PG 2019
|S.No||Subject||Subject wise weightage of questions|
|8||Social and preventive medicine||25|
|9||General medicine including dermatology|
& Venerelogy & Psychiatry
|10||General surgery including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis||45|
|11||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Application Form 2019
- NEET PG 2019 application form will be available at official website: www.nbe.edu.in.
- Online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2019 for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma courses for 2019 academic session is available at NEET-PG website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Online submission of application form for NEET-2019 begins on 2nd November, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018 from 06:00 PM onwards. The last date for submission of online application form is 22nd November, 2018 ( 11:55 PM ).
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given before proceeding to fill up the online application. At the end of online submission of application form, the candidate will get a computer generated acknowledgement. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate. All fields marked * in the online application form are mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve hard copy of application form for future reference
NEET-PG 2019 Exam fee ₹ 2750/- ( For SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates ) ₹ 3750/- ( For General / OBC candidates )
How to pay
- The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination or declared ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during online submission of application form. Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding downloading of the admit card through website from 30th December 2018.
- Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Selection Process 2019
- Candidates need to mention their choice of the exam city when they are filling the application form. Candidates can submit multiple choices. Candidates get to choose their exam center, date and session while filling the application form. The availability of exam center is purely on first come first serve basis. Only those options will be displayed that are available to the candidates at the time of scheduling. Only one exam center of NEET PG 2019 will be allocated to each candidate.
- NEET PG 2019 will be held in all the major cities of the country. Candidates must keep in mind that the exam center will not be altered, once it is allotted to them. There are 41 exam centers in total for NEET PG 2019. 9 exam centers have been recently included in the list.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Exam Centres 2019
|29||Bokaro steel city||59||Idukki||89||Malappuram|
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for NEET-PG shall comprise of subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Result 2019
- The result for NEET-PG 2019 will be declared by 31st January 2019.
Validity of NEET-PG 2019 Result
- The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2019 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2019 admission session for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses.
- Candidates are requested to note that the registration of admissions for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Counselling 2019
- The Merit Based Counseling for allotment of PG seats shall be in accordance with gazette notification dated 31st July, 2017. As per the Gazette notification: “The Designated Authority for counseling for the 50% All India Quota seats of the contributing States, as per the existing scheme for Diploma and M.D. / M.S. courses shall be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Further, the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India shall conduct counseling for all post graduate courses ( Diploma, M.D. / M.S.,D.M / M.Ch ) in Medical Education Institutions of the Central Government, Universities established by an Act of Parliament and the Deemed Universities.
- The counselling for admission to Diploma and M.D. / M.S. in all Medical Educational Institutions in a State / Union Territory, including, Medical Education Institutions established by the State Government, University established by an Act of State / Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority institution shall be conducted by the State / Union Territory Government.
Entrance Examination ( PGM CET ) Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November, 2018 onwards|
|2||Online submission of application form||2nd November - 22nd November, 2018|
|3||Examination Date||6th January, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Results||31st January, 2019|
PSP Area, Sector 9,
Near District Court,
Dwarka, New Delhi,
Website : www.nbe.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.