Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer invites Online Application Form for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship in following subjects :-
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|1||Chemical Science||11||History||21||Political Science|
|2||Commerce||12||Home Science||22||Population Studies*|
|3||Computer Science and Application||13||Law||23||Psychology|
|4||Earth Science||14||Life Science||24||Public Administration|
|9||Geography||19||Physical Education||29||Visual Art|
|* The candidates with Master’s Degree in Geography ( with specialization in Population Studies ) are also eligible to appear in the Subject “Population Studies” ( Code No. - 22 ).|
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks ( without rounding off ) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities / Institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities ( including languages ) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education etc. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks ( without rounding off ) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree ( final year ) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or
equivalent with at least 55% marks ( 50% in case of SC / ST / PH category candidates ). Such candidates must
complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage
of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991
( irrespective of date of declaration of result ) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks ( i.e. from 55% to 50% ) for appearing in SET.
- Candidates are required to appear in subject of their post – graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET, which is held twice a year.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Age Limit : There is no upper age limit.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Scheme of Test
(1) The examination will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only Objective Type
questions as under :-
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration||Time|
|First||I||100||60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted ||1¼ Hours ||( 09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. )|
|First||II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours||( 11:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. )|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory||2 ½ Hours||( 01:30 P.M. to 04:00 P.M. )|
Paper – I : Shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty ( 60 ) Multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
Paper – II & III : Shall consist Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Syllabus of Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013
The syllabi for all the papers is that of UGC / CSIR, NET examination. For science subjects viz. Life Science, Chemical Science, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science, the paper I will be according to syllabi of UGC – NET the Paper II will be from the syllabi of Section (B) of paper I of CSIR and paper III will be from the syllabi of paper II of CSIR.
The syllabi may be obtained from the following websites :-
- RPSC, Ajmer : www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- UGC ( NET ) : www.ugc.ac.in
- CSIR ( NET ) : www. csirhrdg.res.in
Rajasthan SET 2013 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
- For OBC / SBC ( Creamy layer ) of Rajasthan state and General Candidates : 750/-
- For OBC / SBC ( Non – Creamy layer ) of Rajasthan state Candidates : 450/-
- For SC / ST of Rajasthan state and All the PH Candidates : 300/-
Note :- For Form filling process and other guidelines on Category, see Instruction for Candidates ( Date 1-1-13 ) issued on RPSC website. The Reservation rules will be applied as per UGC provisions only.
Rajasthan SET 2013 Test Centers
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test will be held on following centers.
The Candidate can select anyone out of them :-
- Kota & Udaipur
- The Commission has the right to allot any center other than the selected centre without assigning reason. Admission Card along with Attendance Sheet will be uploaded on Commission’s Website before Exam and candidate may appear in Exam by downloading it. The candidates must affix their recent passport size photograph ( all photographs must be from the same negative) at the decided place indicated in the Application Form and should sign across the photograph at the top after it is affixed so that part of the signature spreads over the Application Form beyond the photograph, otherwise it will be rejected. Besides, photograph must be duly attested by the Head of the department or any Gazetted Officer. The candidates should bring any of his additional Photo Identity Cards along with Admission Card.
- The candidate should note in particular that if he / she is allotted the same center for the SET exam. in which he / she is employed, he / she should bring it to the notice of center superintendent and Commission immediately for reallocation.
Rajasthan SET 2013 General Information and Instructions
The candidate should read the Detailed Notification alongwith all relevant guidelines of UGC carefully. The
Detailed Notification can be downloaded from “www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.” or obtained from the 01st November, 2013 edition of the Rajasthan Rojgar Sandesh, Jaipur. For any other guidance / information / clarification regarding this test please contact with Commission’s special counter or contact on Telephone No. 0145-5151200 and 5151240.
Note : Candidate must give their post graduation subject with specialization ( if any ) in other specification qualification column in online application form.
Rajasthan SET 2013 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15th November, 2013
- Scheduled Date of Examination : It will be declared later on
Rajasthan SET 2013 Exam Date – Rajasthan SET 2013 Eligibility – Rajasthan SET 2013 Exam Scheme – Rajasthan SET 2013 Syllabus – Rajasthan SET 2013 Mode of Payment – Rajasthan SET 2013 Test Center – Rajasthan SET 2013 Application Form – Rajasthan SET 2013 Important Dates
Exams Date Related : Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013, Rajasthan SET 2013 Exam Schedule, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Lectureship Admission, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Notification, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Details, Scheme of Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 2013 Test Schedule, Rajasthan SET 2013 Advertisement, Rajasthan SET 2013 Lectureship Eligibility, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Age Limit, Rajasthan SET 2013 Syllabus for Lectureship, Rajasthan SET 2013 Question Papers, Rajasthan SET 2013 Online Application Form Last Date, Rajasthan SET 2013 Exam Duration, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Qualifying Marks, Rajasthan SET 2013 Admission Test, Rajasthan SET 2013 Syllabus Details, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Mode of Payment, Rajasthan SET Entrance Exam 2013 Centers, Rajasthan SET 2013 Exam Centers, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2013 Application Form Online, Rajasthan SET 2013 General Instruction ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for rajasthan state eligibility test for lectureship 2013 by amala