Rajasthan Technical University – RTU Entrance Exam 2015
Rajasthan Technical University Entrance Exam 2015
Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324 010,
Telephone No. : 0744 – 2473861,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rtu.ac.in
Rajasthan Technical University invites application for admission to PhD ( Full – Time / Part – Time ) Programs in various Engineering / MBA / MCA Departments of University College of Engineering and the ecognized research centers of RTU Kota. RTU conducts Doctoral Admission Test ( RTUDAT ) for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
RTU Entrance 2015 Exam Date
|RTU DAT 2015 Exam Date : 6th – 10th July, 2015|
RTU PhD 2015 Eligibility
The applicant should have passed master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline from any recognized University / Institute or equivalent with
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate ( of all years / semesters ) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average ( CGPA ) as defined by AICTE.
- A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC / ST / Physically handicapped and visually impaired.
- Part time applicant must hold the minimum entry qualification for the degree as given above ( i, ii ). Also the applicant should satisfy the requirement as mentioned below :
The part time applicant proves to the satisfaction of the DRC that :
- His official duties permit him to devote sufficient time to research through written endorsement from his employer in prescribed form.
- Facilities for pursuing research are available at the applicant’s parent organization / place of work in the chosen field of research.
- Applicant submits the certificate issued by the parent organization for the period required to fulfill the residential requirement during course work / contact days with supervisors as notified by university from time to time.
- In addition to the above the local applicant ( working and residing within 50 Km radius from the university / research center where he / she is seeking admission ) may be relieved from the residential requirement during course work.However, to avail this benefit, applicant must submit a certificate from the employer that he / she shall be allowed to attend the classes of the course work and complete other requirements of Degree while discharging the normal official duties.
Rajasthan Technical University PhD Application Fee : The fees shall be as per the RTU norms prevailing at the time of admission.
How to Apply for RTU DAT 2015
- The applicants can apply online through the website www.rtu.ac.in and can pay the application fee of 2000/- ( non refundable ) online. The hard copy of the filled form ( generated online ) along with enclosures is required to be submitted in person at the time of interview. No need to send the hard copy of the form by post.
- The eligibility of the applicant for the written test shall be decided tentatively on the basis of the information provided in the online application form. In the event of any information being found incorrect or misleading, the candidature shall be liable to cancellation by the University at any time.
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one department/center, he / she shall have to submit separate application form along with the fee.
RTU DAT 2015 Admission Procedure
In all Ph.D. programs the admission shall be granted as per Rajasthan Technical University ordinance and regulations for degree of Doctor of Philosophy and the subsequent modifications thereof. The RTU DAT 2015 shall be conducted at premise of RTU, Kota only.
- List of the applicants eligible for RTU DAT examination will be displayed only on the RTU website and no individual communication will be made. The applicants are advised to regularly visit the RTU website for the schedule of RTU DAT examination and other relevant information.
- RTU DAT shall consist of two papers of 300 marks. Paper I shall be carrying 100 marks and paper II shall be carrying 200 marks. Paper I shall be common for all applicants appearing for a particular department and paper II shall be separate for each specialization. The syllabus for the paper I and paper II can be seen on the RTU website. The paper I & II shall be held as per the time table displayed.
- Paper I will be objective type of one & half hour duration carrying 100 questions of one mark each.
- Paper II will be of 3 hour duration carrying 200 marks as per the pattern defined in regulations and related to specialization.
- An applicant shall be considered qualified for interview if he / she gets 40% marks i.e. total 120 marks out of 300 marks ( Paper – I of 100 marks and Paper – II of 200 marks taken together ). For applicants of reserved category ( SC / ST / Physically handicapped and visually impaired ) there would be a relaxation of 5% in the total qualifying marks. Hence, for these reserved category applicants the qualifying marks shall be total 105 marks out of 300 marks of Paper I and Paper II taken together.
- Looking at the availability of the seats in the respective departments / centers, admission to a PhD program shall be made on the basis of interview. All the qualified applicants of RTU DAT examination shall be invited for interview.
- The result of RTU DAT shall be displayed on the RTU website only. All the applicants declared passed in the RTU DAT examination are required to appear for the interview on the notified date, no separate communication in this regard shall be sent. On a notified date the DRC shall interview the invited applicants in the order of merit of RTU DAT. The DRC shall judge the suitability of the applicant for admission on the basis of applicant’s research aptitude, knowledge of the subject, clear understanding of the proposed research problem, suitability of proposed research methodology, research facilities available and availability of the research supervisor in the proposed research area etc. The applicant shall be allotted the supervisor(s) on the basis of area of interest of supervisor, interest area of the applicant and mutual consent of the both. University reserves the right not to fill all the vacant seats in the absence of suitable applicants as decided by the DRC. Merely qualifying the RTU DAT examination does not entitle the applicant for admission to PhD program.
- The reservation in Ph.D. program shall be as per the Rajasthan State Government Reservation Policy. Applicants desirous of taking admission in OBC / SBC category should have certificate of non creamy layer issued on or after 01st June, 2014.
- If any Scholarship / assistantship is available it will be provided to a full time Ph.D. applicant as per the prevailing RTU norms at the time of admission. Details of University / Institute fellowship is given in Annexure – 1. Applicants of FT.1 category are advised to refer to the Annexure – 1 before exercising that choice.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in RTU DAT examination or attending the interview. Also no stay arrangement shall be made by the University for appearing in the examination / interview.
- The applicant having any grievance against the question paper may submit the same in writing to the RTU DAT Coordinator, within one day of the conduct of that examination.
RTU PhD 2015 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of RTU DAT online application form filling||05th June, 2015|
|2||Last date of receipt of application||26th June, 2015|
|3||Display of list of eligible applicants and Written Test Time Table||02nd July, 2015|
|4||RTU DAT 2015 Examination||06th - 10th July, 2015|
|5||Display of RTU Result||14th July, 2015|
|6||Interview before DRC||20th - 23rd July, 2015|
|7||Declaration of admission list||27th July, 2015|
|8||Reporting at the institute and Fee deposit||03rd - 10th August, 2015|
|9||Commencement of Course Work||17th August, 2015|
RTU Entrance Exam for PhD 2015 – RTUDAT PhD Test Date 2015 – RTU Exam Eligibility 2015 – RTU DAT Application Form 2015 – RTU PhD Exam Schedule 2015
Exams Date Related : RTU 2015 PhD Entrance Exam, RTU PhD 2015 Exam Date, RTU Entrance Exam 2015 Date, Rajasthan Technical University – RTU Entrance Exam 2015, RTU 2015 PhS Notification, RTU DAT 2015 Examination Date, RTUDAT PhD 2015 Eligibility, RTU 2015 Eligibility Criteria, RTUDAT 2015 Eligibility Marks, RTU Kota 2015 PhD Admission, RTU Doctoral Admission Test Date 2015, RTU PhD 2015 Exam Pattern, RTUDAT 2015 Exam Paper, RTU 2015 PhD Admission Procedure, RTUDAT 2015 Admission Criteria, How to Apply for RTUDAT 2015, RTU 2015 Application Form, RTU 2015 Online Application Form, RTU 2015 Application Form Download, RTU 2015 Application Form Available, RTU 2015 Application Form Submission, RTUDAT 2015 Registration Last Date, RTU 2015 Important Dates, RTU 2015 Application Form Fee, Exam Date for RTU DAT 2015, RTU 2015 PhD Exam Schedule, Date of RTU PhD Exam 2015, Rajasthan Technical University PhD Entrance Test 2015, RTU PhD Admission Eligibility,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for rajasthan technical university – rtu entrance exam 2015 by swathi