Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur,
Sector – 18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road,
Jaipur 302033 ( Rajasthan ),
Telephone : 0141 2792644,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ruhsraj.org
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D Program in the field of Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy, through RUHS PhD Admission Test 2013.
Faculty of Medicine :
- Radiation Physics
Faculty of Pharmacy :
RUHS PhD Entrance Exam 2013
|RUHS PhD 2013 Exam Date : 1st week of November, 2013|
RUHS PhD 2013 Eligibility
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will give admission to all residents of India in the Ph.D. Program hereunder mentioned, at various Government and Private colleges affiliated and approved for the purpose, with RUHS, Jaipur, on the basis of UGC regulation 2009, instructions mentioned in the information booklet and relevant ordinances of the RUHS, Jaipur.
RUHS PhD 2013 Educational Qualification
Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for Ph.D. course of this University, under the following faculties :
|NIFT 2013 Examination Centre City||NIFT 2013 Exam Centre Code|
Note : Eligibility shall be checked by a committee constituted by the Convener / Vice – Chancellor, for the purpose. Candidate who has appeared for master’s degree program and whose result is awaited can also apply for RUHS PhD Admission Test 2013. Such candidate shall be permitted provisionally to appear at RUHS PhD Admission Test 2013. A candidate must qualify the master’s degree program so as to submit the marks statement of the same before the interview board during its meeting.
RUHS PhD 2013 Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan. Candidates are required to submit an attested copy of the caste certificate ( SC, ST, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer SBC ) or the additional category certificate ( PH, WDP, KM, etc., if applicable ) issued by the competent authority.
The tentative number of seats in each specialization/subject will be available in due course at the RUHS website ( www.ruhsraj.org ). The number of seats may increase or decrease; the exact number shall be notified on the website of RUHS before the date of interview.
RUHS PhD 2013 Admission Procedure
The allocation of the supervisor (s) to a selected candidate shall be done by the interview board keeping in view the number of vacant seats available with supervisors, the available specialization among the supervisors, and the research interest of the candidate as indicated by him / her during the interview.
The allotment / allocation of supervisor shall not be left to the individual candidate or supervisor. At the time of interview by the interview board, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest (s ). The decision of the interview board shall be final and binding. The candidate would have to produce the following original documents and one set of attested photo.
RUHS PhD 2013 Exam Schedule
- The PhD Entrance Exam will be held on 1st week of November, 2013
- The PhD Entrance Exam consists of two Papers ( i.e Paper I and Paper II ).
- The Paper I Consists of General Subject and Paper II consists of Respective P.G. subject / Specialization.
- The appearance in the admission test will not confer any right upon the candidate to be admitted to PhD.
- Each question shall have four options to answer, out of which only one shall be correct. (+1) mark shall be awarded for each correct answer, (0) mark for an incorrect answer or un – attempted questions.
Instructions for appearing in the RUHS PhD Admission Test 2013
- The RUHS PhD Admission Test 2013 shall be held at Jaipur at RUHS or at other examination center to be notified on RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org. All candidates are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. No TA / DA will be paid the purpose.
- Admit card with relevant instructions shall be available for downloading at the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org.