Sambalpur University MPhil 2018 Entrance Exam
Sambalpur University applications in prescribed forms are invited online for admission into the following M.Phil. Courses of Sambalpur University for the academic session 2018 ( January, 2018 to December, 2018).
Sambalpur University MPhil Courses 2018
- Business Administration
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Home Science
- Lib. & Inf. Science
- Life Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Sambalpur University MPhil Eligibility 2018
- Master Degree in subject concerned with 50% marks in the aggregate or having secured an overall grade point average ( OGPA ) equivalent to 50% of marks by conversion.
- Candidates who have appeared the qualifying examinations and results thereof awaited, are also eligible to apply. However they have to submit the Provisional Certificate & Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination within ten days after publication of result of Sambalpur University or on or before the Entrance Test schedule whichever is later failing which their cases for selection shall not be considered. The selection of admission into the above courses will be made through an Entrance Test which will be held on 04th December, 2017 in the respective P.G. Departments. Admit Cards to eligible candidates will be available in the website from 12.00 Noon on 25th November, 2017.
How to Apply for Sambalpur University MPhil 2018
- Candidate should logon to the website www.suniv.ac.in and click “online admission” or eadmission.suniv.ac.in.
- The candidates should download the Prospectus for M.Phil. Courses, 2018.
- The candidates should deposit 500/- as processing fee through State Bank collect. The procedure for depositing the processing fee is as follows,
- Procedure for depositing the processing fee of 500 online using State Bank Collect facility. Fees can be deposited using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank besides viviting any SBI branch to deposit by cash or cheque drawn on any SBI branch
- The candidates should then register himself / herself ( through the appropriate link ) by providing the following information :
- Name of the course
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID
- DU Reference No. ( provided by the Bank )
- Password ( candidate to create )
The information as above are vital and the candidate should carefully note down those for future use.
The candidates can then fill up the form online. After completion of all the fields in the form, the candidates should click the submit button. At this a page will open with all the information of the candidates that he / she has filled in. The candidates then must take a printout of this page and send it to the following address along with the required documents which should reach by 5.00 PM 20th November, 2017 No application received thereafter shall be entertained.
Head of the Department,
Jyoti Vihar – 768019,
Sambalpur ( Odisha ).
The University authority shall not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Sambalpur University MPhil 2018 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Prospectus and Application for for online admission||25th October, 2017 ( from 12:00 Noon )|
|2||Last date of online submission of application as well as the hardcopy||20th November, 2017 ( upto 5:00 PM )|
|4||Downloading of Admit Cards for Entrance Test||25th November, 2017 from ( 12 : 00 noon and onwards )|
|5||Date of Entrance Test||04th December, 2017|
Jyoti Vihar – 768019,
Telephone No : ( 0663 ) 2430776,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.suniv.ac.in.