Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into following courses through entrance examination for the academic session 2019.
- B.E – Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E – Automobile Engineering
- B.E – Civil Engineering
- B.E – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E – Mechatronics
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Biomedical
- B.Tech – Biotechnology
- B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March / April, 2018 or should be appearing for the same in March / April, 2019.
- The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January, 1999.
- In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March / April 2016 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
BE / BTech
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA..
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ).
- Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ) and a valid NATA marks ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.sathyabama.ac.in.
- Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered.
- Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter ( candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID ).
- Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to the following address on or before 31st March, 2019.
The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2019,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology,
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
- After the verification of the details, online payment of 650 + Bank Charges.should be made either by using Net Banking Facility / Credit Card / Debit Card or off line payment ( only by Indian Bank Challan mode ) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter ( candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID ) along with a demand draft for 650/- drawn in favour of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai.
- The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms / account statement / bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities.
- But they should note the application number, login username and password for future reference ( application number must be required to track their application and to book the slot for computer based examination ).
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Centres 2019
|State||Examination centre||Exam centre code|
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a programme before applying for entrance examination.
- Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Entrance examination will be conducted only by computer based mode.
- Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2019 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission.
- Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled.
- After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled by the Institution.
- The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2019 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2019.
- On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a non-refundable counselling fee of 50000/-.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||Issue of Entrance Examination Application Form ( Online )||17th August, 2018|
|2||Issue of Entrance Examination Application Form ( Physical )||06th September, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application Form ( online mode )||31st March, 2019|
Old Mammallapuram Road,
Phone: 044-24501644, 24500813, 24500645
Website : www.sathyabama.ac.in.