Sathyabama University Entrance ExamExams Date »
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into following courses through entrance examination for the academic session 2019.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Courses
- B.E – Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E – Automobile Engineering
- B.E – Civil Engineering
- B.E – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E – Mechatronics
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Biomedical
- B.Tech – Biotechnology
- B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March / April, 2018 or should be appearing for the same in March / April, 2019.
- The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January, 1999.
- In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March / April 2016 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
BE / BTech
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA..
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ).
- Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ) and a valid NATA marks ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam application form will be available at the website www.sathyabama.ac.in.
How to Apply
To apply for Entrance Examination – 2019, the eligible candidate may choose any one of the following options :
Application Form ( Physical mode ) :
- Eligible candidates can get the application form on payment of [rupee] 650/- at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
- Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter ( candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID ) along with a demand draft for [rupee] 650/- drawn in favour of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai. This request letter should reach on or before 31st March, 2019 to “The Co – ordinator, Entrance Examination – 2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai – 600 119”.
- Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to “The coordinator, Entrance Examination – 2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai – 600 119” on or before 31st March, 2019.
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is not responsible for the incomplete data given by the candidate in the datasheet. Candidates are advised to ensure that the Entrance Examination application form ( Data Sheet ) submitted is complete in all aspects
- Candidates are requested to retain a photo copy of the filled in data sheet and note the application number for future reference. Application number must be required to track your application and to book the slot for computer based examination.
Application Form ( Online Mode ) :
- Candidates can also use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of [rupee] 650/- + Bank Charges should be made either by using Net Banking Facility / Credit Card / Debit Card or off line payment ( only by Indian Bank Challan mode ) at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
- The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms / account statement / bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities. But they should note the application number, login username and password for future reference ( application number must be required to track their application and to book the slot for computer based examination ).
- Applications without the fee payment will not be considered.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a programme before applying for entrance examination.
- Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Entrance examination will be conducted only by computer based mode.
- Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2019 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission.
- Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled.
- After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled by the Institution.
- The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2019 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2019.
- On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a non-refundable counselling fee of [rupee]50000/-.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Centres 2019
|State||Examination centre||Exam centre code|
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||Issue of application forms ( Online )||17th August, 2018|
|2||Issue of application forms ( Physical )||06th September, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application Form ( online mode )||31st March, 2019|
|4||SAEEE 2019 Date of Examination||12th to 28th April, 2019|
|5||SAEEE 2019 Result||2nd May, 2019|
|6||SAEEE 2019 Counselling for Admission||2nd Week of May, 2019|
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119,
Phone No. : 044-24502436,
Mobile : 9940058263,
Fax : 044 – 2450 2344,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sathyabama.ac.in.