SKIMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Sher – i – Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences applications are invited from eligible candidates who are permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State for admission to the following B.Sc. Degree Courses for the session 2015 – 16 at SKIMS Deemed University, Soura, Srinagar with eligibility and other details as under :-
|Course and Duration||No. of Seats||Eligibility Criteria for General Category & SKIMS in - Services Candidates|
|B.Sc. Nursing ( 4 Years Course )||50||The candidates should have passed 10+2 examination through a recognized board / university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English having secured 50% and above marks for open merit and 40% marks aad above for candidates belonging to other reserved categories.
Note : The Female candidates must be be un-married.
|B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology ( 3 years Couse )||08||The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination through a recognized board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English having secured 50% and above marks for open merit and 40% marks and above for candidates belonging to other reserved categories.
SKIMS in-service candidates
a. Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination through a recognized board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English having secures 50% or above marks in aggregate.
b. Candidates must have worked as senior Technical / Technician for period of 05 years in the respective / allied depertment at SKIMS.
|B.Sc Radiology & Imaging Technology ( 3 years Course )||08
|B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology ( 3 Years Course )||20|
|B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology ( 3 years Course )||20|
|B.Sc. Medical Technology ( 3 years Course )||20|
|B.Sc. Perfusionist ( 3 years Course )||02|
SKIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Application Form
- The SKIMS BSc application form for the above mentioned seats shall be filled online on SKIMS website, www.skims.ac.in.
- No application forms shall be issued / submitted in the Academic Section SKIMS. However, mere submission of application forms by the candidates through online mode shall be subject to verification of their requisite certificates/documents in due course and no under process certificates shall be entertained.
- A link for online filling of form shall be available on SKIMS web site. Candidates shall first register to fill up the form. Once the form is completely filled, candidates can proceed to payment part by J&K Bank Challan and have to print e-Challan for making payment of 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as application fee at any J&K Bank Branch in Account number 0342010100000183 Branch SKIMSS Soura Srinagar, IFSC Code JAKA0SKIMSS and obtain the candidate’s counterfoil of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank with (i) Branch name and Code No. (ii) Transaction No. and (iii) date of deposit filled by the branch official.
- Fill in the payment details of Bank Challan Transaction number, date etc. online to complete submission of the form and take a print out of submitted form. The candidates are required to submit payment challan of fee in the office of Administrative Officer (Academic), SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar by registered post only upto last date of submission of online application forms. The candidates selected in CET are required to submit the hard copy of application form along with requisite Certificates / documents in the office as and when required which shall be announced separately.
- Candidates should ensure to fill the personal email id column as specified in the online application form.
- In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel and no advance copy shall be entertained.
Note for General Category candidates :
- The information with regard to examination / list of eligible students for entrance examination and list of selected candidates will be posted on SKIMS website and no individual communication will be made in this regard. Any candidate whose name does not figure in the eligible list for entrance examination should contact the office of the undersigned personally. The application forms received after due date shall not be entertained and no further correspondence in this regard shall be made.
Note for in – service candidates :
- The selected candidates shall have to get themselves relieved from their respective departments within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
- The selected candidates shall have no preferential claim for any elevation / promotion after completing and accruing the instant qualification.
- The selected candidates shall not be paid any stipend / salary during their training period by this university.
- After completion of training, the candidates have to report back to their respective departments.
Copies of Certificates to be attached :
- All Conveners B.Sc Technology/B.Sc Nursing Course
- Pvt. Secretary to Director /Dean SKIMS for information of Director/Dean
- Superintending Engineer Telecommunication SKIMS with the request to upload the Advertisement notice and application form on SKIMS website for the convenience of the candidates (copy of Advertisement Notice and application form are enclosed)
- Notice board.
SKIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Selection Procedure
- The candidates shall have to appear in an entrance examination ( written test ) of 100 minutes duration consisting of one question paper containing 100 objective type ( Multiple Choice ) questions in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English of 10+2 level. Each question shall carry 1 mark. The list of candidates shall be prepared as per merit. In case of a tie between the candidates, the merit shall be decided as per the marks obtained in 10+2.
- In case, any seat remains vacant due to non – availability of candidate(s) in a particular category including SKIMS inservice candidates, the same shall be filled from amongst the General category candidate(s) as per the merit list.
- The fee structure and other terms and conditions will be as per the rules and regulations of SKIMS Deemed University.
Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected at any time. Any candidate found guilty of submitting fabricated documents or giving any kind of false information at any time shall be debarred from appearing in the entrance test/continuation of training course and shall be liable for action under rules. No application shall be entertained after the last date of receipt of applications.
Candidates in their own interest should regularly check the SKIMS website http://www.skims.ac.in for any updates.
SKIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Important Dates
|Date of commencement for submission of online application forms||18th September, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||20th October, 2017|
|Date of SKIMS Entrance Examination||29th October, 2017|